Windows 10: Unable to sign in to Windows 10 account despite correct password

Discus and support Unable to sign in to Windows 10 account despite correct password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had a jittery mouse and was told to disable some system configuration stuff https://www.google.com/amp/s/windowsreport.com/fix-erratic-mouse/%3famp... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by lucasdavidoff, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Unable to sign in to Windows 10 account despite correct password

I had a jittery mouse and was told to disable some system configuration stuff https://www.google.com/amp/s/windowsreport.com/fix-erratic-mouse/%3famp first solution on the website. Now despite entering the correct password on the login screen nothing it working. I've tried to go into safe mode but after clicking anything it says that it requires my password which always come up as wrong. When I click forgot password it loads for about 30 seconds and does nothing. I've reset the Microsoft password and it still doesn't work. Anything would be really helpful. Thanks.

:)

lucasdavidoff, Jan 25, 2020

2. Unable to Sign in Despite Using the Correct Password

Hello,

I have used the On-Screen keyboard.

It talks about recovering the account using a recovery link which I have done but after doing that it still doesn't work.

There isnt another sign in option, I have tried unplugging my internet to see if it will allow me sign in via the local user profile but it asked me for the last password I used which guess what? Doesnt work!

I have not enabled 2-step verification.

Regards,

Aidan

AidanBaker, Jan 25, 2020
  3. John Ado Win User
    Unable to Sign in Despite Using the Correct Password

Hi Aidan,

We can to learn more about your concern. Help us verify the following:

• Have you tried to use the On-Screen Keyboard?
    • Is there an error message?
    • Is there another sign-in option available?
    • Did you enable a two-step verification in your Hotmail account?

We look forward to your response.

John Ado, Jan 25, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Unable to sign in to Windows 10 account despite correct password

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Jan 25, 2020
Thema:

Unable to sign in to Windows 10 account despite correct password

1. Unable to sign in to Windows 10 account despite correct password - Similar Threads - Unable sign account

2. Locked out of Windwos Account despite correct password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Windwos Account despite correct password: Hello, after a Windows update, we are locked out of our account. We reset the password using another device. Sign-In Works on all other devices, except on this laptop. It keeps saying "wrong PIN" even though the password is absolutely correct and working everywhere else....
  3. Locked out of Windwos Account despite correct password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Windwos Account despite correct password: Hello, after a Windows update, we are locked out of our account. We reset the password using another device. Sign-In Works on all other devices, except on this laptop. It keeps saying "wrong PIN" even though the password is absolutely correct and working everywhere else....
  4. Locked out of Windwos Account despite correct password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Sign in to the windows account fails despite putting correct details email and password....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in to the windows account fails despite putting correct details email and password....: I can't sign in to my window account despite putting correct password. It goes on to the screen showing a dialogue box mentioning 'We can't sign in to your account' and two options are given, the first one to sign out and sign in again which did not work, the other one...
  6. Sign in to the windows account fails despite putting correct details email and password....

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in to the windows account fails despite putting correct details email and password....: I can't sign in to my window account despite putting correct password. It goes on to the screen showing a dialogue box mentioning 'We can't sign in to your account' and two options are given, the first one to sign out and sign in again which did not work, the other one...
  7. Sign in to the windows account fails despite putting correct details email and password....

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. unable to login with correct password windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to login with correct password windows 10: Hi, Recently I bought lenovo IdeaPad 330S model. regularly updating the Microsoft software. After one of update, my login password not working, page stuck in aeroplane mode. Safe mode login tried several times, not useful. If I go to uninstall or restore or command prompt...
  9. Password wrong to Computer User account email, despite it being correct..

Password wrong to Computer User account email, despite it being correct..: Hi, For RDP Im seting up a second user with my secondary email. When I go to set up this new User Account it says microsoft email password is wrong, despite me being able to login to microsoft.com, outlook.com, etc. With the passwordNote ive i I checked spelling of email...
  10. Account Login Not Working Despite Correct Password

Account Login Not Working Despite Correct Password: Hello, I am having trouble with logging in to my computer. Even though I have changed my password many times while this problem has been occuring, I still cannot log in to my computer despite having the right password....