Windows 10: Unable to sign in to Windows = Unable to use Laptop

Discus and support Unable to sign in to Windows = Unable to use Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am unable to sign into my Windows account which runs a laptop.Windows 10 has presented a Temporary sign in screen. [We cant sign into your account]I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by No 1 Steve B, May 10, 2022.

1. Unable to sign in to Windows = Unable to use Laptop

I am unable to sign into my Windows account which runs a laptop.Windows 10 has presented a Temporary sign in screen. [We cant sign into your account]I purchased this laptop 10 years ago - and have hardly had to use my Microsoft sign-in at all. As and when that has been the case the laptop must have had the password saved. Now that I am confronted with the Temp sign in, its impossible to log on without the password.I have followed all the steps Microsoft suggest. several timesI can only receive verification emails to an alternative email address..but these are of no use because I simply can

:)

No 1 Steve B, May 10, 2022
  2. Harry9001 Win User

Unable to install any OS

Hi guys, I'm unable to install any OS. I tried ubuntu and got input/output error, tried installing window 7 error 0x80000010.

Downloaded iso's of both again and again still same result. Got a new SSD still the same, tried a different usb still the same.

I'm fed up, have been trying since the past 1 month still am unable to install.
    I've listed my specs in my profile.

PS Have even tried/changed my ram.
    Where the pug is the problem ?

I have been using live usb to work on computer for now but I need a permanent OS.

Harry9001, May 10, 2022
  3. Surface pro issue- Unable to Sign-in

Hi Lorna,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions to better understand your query.

1. Do you mean that you are unable to sign in to your User Account?

2. If yes, are you using a Microsoft Account or a local account?

However, I would suggest you try using the On-screen keyboard. Follow the steps below.

1. Click on the ease of access icon and then select On-screen Keyboard.

2. If you are able to login using the on screen keyboard. You need to update your drivers in the Device Manager. Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + R key to open run command. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click
      Enter.

• Expand Keyboard.

• Right-click on the Keyboard and select
      Update Driver Software

• Restart the computer and check.
    If you are unable to sign in to Microsoft account, you may recover your password by click on the link below and following the mentioned steps.

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Awaiting your response.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, May 10, 2022
  4. Unable to sign in to Windows = Unable to use Laptop

Unable to install Samsung NVM Express driver on laptop

I apologize, I must step away for awhile. I've asked others to follow-up in my absence, hopefully someone is available before I return.

W10 Tweaker, May 10, 2022
Thema:

Unable to sign in to Windows = Unable to use Laptop

1. Unable to sign in to Windows = Unable to use Laptop - Similar Threads - Unable sign Unable

2. Unable to use Sign-In Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Sign-In Icon: Whatever MSN is up to, here's something else that's making me feel like a pariah! The Icon at the top Right of the screen doesn't allow me to Log In. I have to go via OUTLOOK. Both pcs, two days now....
  3. Unable to use Sign-In Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use Sign-In Icon: Whatever MSN is up to, here's something else that's making me feel like a pariah! The Icon at the top Right of the screen doesn't allow me to Log In. I have to go via OUTLOOK. Both pcs, two days now....
  4. Unable to sign in laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in laptop: I have laptop which has Windows 11. Its been 2 months since the last sign in and I know the password however when I tried to put it in it will not accept saying incorrect. Im pretty sure that it is the correct password so please help me on this....
  5. Unable to sign in laptop

Unable to sign in laptop: I have laptop which has Windows 11. Its been 2 months since the last sign in and I know the password however when I tried to put it in it will not accept saying incorrect. Im pretty sure that it is the correct password so please help me on this....
  6. Unable to sign in to Windows = Unable to use Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in to Windows = Unable to use Laptop: I am unable to sign into my Windows account which runs a laptop.Windows 10 has presented a Temporary sign in screen. [We cant sign into your account]I purchased this laptop 10 years ago - and have hardly had to use my Microsoft sign-in at all. As and when that has been the...
  7. Unable to sign in to Windows = Unable to use Laptop

Unable to sign in to Windows = Unable to use Laptop: I am unable to sign into my Windows account which runs a laptop.Windows 10 has presented a Temporary sign in screen. [We cant sign into your account]I purchased this laptop 10 years ago - and have hardly had to use my Microsoft sign-in at all. As and when that has been the...
  8. unable to use sign in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to use sign in options: i am unable to use sign in options i baught this laptop like 1 year ago and now i want a password but i am unable to do it it say some settings are managed by your organisation how ever this is a personal computer - windows 10 home i would like you to help me please thank you...
  9. unable to use sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to use sign in options: i am unable to use sign in options i baught this laptop like 1 year ago and now i want a password but i am unable to do it it say some settings are managed by your organisation how ever this is a personal computer - windows 10 home i would like you to help me please thank you...
  10. unable to use sign in options