Windows 10: Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc

Discus and support Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to play phantasy star online 2 on pc. I know the install works because I played it for a couple days before this problem started happening.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by R1CK_D0M, Jun 4, 2020.

1. R1CK_D0M Win User

Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc

I'm trying to play phantasy star online 2 on pc. I know the install works because I played it for a couple days before this problem started happening.

It looks like I've been signed out of xbox live, and am unable to sign in. My account is fine because I was able to sign in on the xbox live website, but when I try to sign in on xbox game bar, I click the "sign in" butt on social or achievements, and it does the animation and nothing happens.

And when I try to start phantasy star online 2, a grey windows popup appears on the login screen presumably for me to login to xbox live but nothing displays and I'm frozen out of the game.

:)

R1CK_D0M, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience Xbox

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Insiders Help validate Xbox Live PC sign-in experience

Source: Help us validate the Xbox Live PC sign-in experience! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc

Xbox live sign-in fail

Hi,

An interruption with the Xbox Live server and failure to authenticate the Xbox login information are possible reasons as to why you're encountering this issue.
    Kindly answer the following questions for us to advise the best approach in resolving this issue:

• Are you using the same Microsoft account to sign in to the Xbox app, the games, and the Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you getting any error messages when signing in to your Xbox account and the games?

To determine if your Xbox profile is working properly, we suggest that you sign in to
    Xbox.com. If you can sign in, that means your profile is all good. Otherwise, follow the on-screen prompts on how to update your account information.

Catherine Cus., Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc

1. Unable to sign in to xbox live on pc - Similar Threads - Unable sign xbox

2. Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf: When I try to sign in to the Xbox app on PC, I get a notification that says "It looks like there's a problem with your Store account.", when logging into the account, an error 0x80a40401 appears. I tried to re-login to my account manually, after that an error 0x800704cf...
  3. Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80a40401 "Unable to Sign in to Xbox Live" and 0x800704cf: When I try to sign in to the Xbox app on PC, I get a notification that says "It looks like there's a problem with your Store account.", when logging into the account, an error 0x80a40401 appears. I tried to re-login to my account manually, after that an error 0x800704cf...
  4. not able to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to sign into xbox live: pls help me , i have have reinstalled the app and restarted my computer multiple times but its does not seem to helpand im not able to play games at all , https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-sign-into-xbox-live/d453815d-8957-4361-9eed-e5b0e57cda9b
  5. signing onto xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    signing onto xbox live: Why do I have to sign into Xbox Live to play my Microsoft games? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/signing-onto-xbox-live/e85deab0-7524-4681-9c05-02638b2fe465
  6. Unable to Sign in to LIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Sign in to LIVE: Hello, Last night I ran a restart on my laptop and upon attempting to log into a game today Fable 3 I keep getting an error message saying that I cannot sign in to LIVE. The exact message is as follows: "This profile could not be signed in to LIVE. There may be a network...
  7. unable to connect to xbox live on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to connect to xbox live on my PC: i was trying to play minecraft with a couple buddies of mine and it keeps telling me im not on the internet. i also have the same problem with halo mcc as well, it wouldnt let me play online at all. but if i try anything else like browse on youtube or play a game on steam it...
  8. CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANT SIGN XBOX LIVE: Why i cant sign in to xbox live? https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/717088383138267247/743921982407573544/unknown.png https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-xbox-live/f3bdb26c-67db-48a9-b10f-0495e52e9b69
  9. Unable to sign into xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into xbox live: I want to play Minecraft, but every time I start it up, it cant sign in. I have a VPN, but I disable it before starting Minecraft. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-xbox-live/b2b955d3-7eae-428f-941c-1aa6d49e48f6
  10. Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live: My son has Windows 10 Pro on his PC. We had to do a reset due to various issues and now he cannot sign into the App Store and Xbox Live with his Microsoft account. I have tried using my Microsoft account and still have the same problem. However we can login with a Local...