Windows 10: Unable to sign in Windows Mail app

Discus and support Unable to sign in Windows Mail app in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i can not sign in but I can sign in web version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Filbert Resurreccion1, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Unable to sign in Windows Mail app

Hello i can not sign in but I can sign in web version

:)

Filbert Resurreccion1, Jun 7, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Unable to sign in Windows Mail app :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 7, 2023
  3. Unable to sync emails on Mail app in Windows 10

Hi Robert,

Apologize for the delay in response to your issue.

As you are still unable to syncing the mails on your Mail app, we will help you with this issue. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Step 1: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

As installing the pending updates would bring up an resolution for the existing issues.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the Mail app in Windows Store and check if it helps.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2: You may uninstall the apps which came inbuilt with Windows 10 using Windows PowerShell and reinstall using Windows store.

Note: You need to close the Windows Store and other apps before executing the PowerShell command. Also, sign-out and sign-in before installing the apps from the
    store.

Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to reinstall the Mail and calendar app.

• get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage

After performing the above steps, install the Mail and calendar app from the Windows store.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue with required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 7, 2023
  4. Unable to sign in Windows Mail app

Unable to sync emails on Mail app in Windows 10

After I got done downloading Windows mail and calendar I clicked on the mail app and it told me to add account and I clicked on that and screen changed to choose account.

Several e mail account showed up and I picked my Microsoft mail account. The screen changed to Creating Account (Exchange active sync polices broker) I click Yes and I get message = something went wrong (sorry not able to do that) Error code 0X80040154 and
    goes no further.

I want to thank you for helping me and wish your suggestions would have fixed the problem of outlook not working at all.

I give up and thanks again.

Sincerely

Rob

RobertWelchIL., Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Unable to sign in Windows Mail app

1. Unable to sign in Windows Mail app - Similar Threads - Unable sign Mail

2. Unable to sign in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in Windows Mail app: Hello i can not sign in but I can sign in web version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-windows-mail-app/c6e03f26-8a86-4f2a-8a4a-c36929318cd1
  3. Can't sign in to mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to mail app: I have been using Mail and calender app for months. Recently I accidently deleted the app data after it the most apps are not working correctly. So I reinstalled some apps. Mail app is one the apps. After it installs again i tried to add my account. But a adding account...
  4. Can't sign in to mail app

Can't sign in to mail app: I have been using Mail and calender app for months. Recently I accidently deleted the app data after it the most apps are not working correctly. So I reinstalled some apps. Mail app is one the apps. After it installs again i tried to add my account. But a adding account...
  5. Mail app sign in error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail app sign in error: Whenever I try to sign in to mail app 1. I enter gmail 2. I enter password 3. Then it's asks what to call you I enter my name 4. It show 'We could not find your settings 0x80070490' Help I am unable to add account Windows 10 Pro latest version 32bit...
  6. Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app.

Outlook's sign-in to the Win10 mail app.: My outlook can't be signed in on the win10 mail app. I'm here two places in the circle [ATTACH] That's it if you log in. [ATTACH] Chinese meaning: this account is already assisted It's available to log in with IMAP, but you can't get mail. [ATTACH]This means:...
  7. Unable to sign in to Xbox App

Unable to sign in to Xbox App: Hi all So I'm trying to sign in to the Xbox App on Windows 10, but I am unable to do so. When I click "Sign In", a grey box appears which I'm assuming should be the sign-in box, which then disappears after a minute or so if the box shows at all. I first noticed this when...
  8. Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..

in Browsers and Email
    Can’t Sign In to w10 Mail App..: We get our e-mail via our ISP. W10 Mail has been set up for this provider and says so if you try to add the ISP to the app. When you open the W10 Mail app., the sign in is grayed out and the app will only allow adding a mail server. Not sure what is wrong, and have no idea...
  9. Unable to sync Mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to sync Mail app: I am on Gmail and have several accounts. I have the Mail app installed as well. But it stopped syncing new emails for my gmail accounts. The issue occurred suddenly. Before it worked fine. When I try to manage accounts in the Mail App settings and click on one of the...
  10. Unable to send mails on Windows mail app

Unable to send mails on Windows mail app: We have a new desktop with W10 and are trying to activate the email app. Have completed all the required inputs and linked with Yahoo (they run BT 's email) who have acknowledged we still cannot download any messages. Display simply says Nothing received yet. We have version...