Windows 10: Unable to sign in with Microsoft account, error: Microsoft account doesn’t exist

Discus and support Unable to sign in with Microsoft account, error: Microsoft account doesn’t exist in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi. I am using my id *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for my Microsoft account. since 24-2-2019 iam not able to log in using my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Aboo ThahirMohamed Ghani, Feb 27, 2019.

1. Unable to sign in with Microsoft account, error: Microsoft account doesn’t exist

hi.

I am using my id *** Email address is removed for privacy *** for my Microsoft account. since 24-2-2019 iam not able to log in using my Microsoft account. it says account doesn't exist. I changed the alias for this account on 24-2-2019. since then it is not working. my windows and office is activated to this account. please help.

the mail id *** Email address is removed for privacy *** is able to login as work or school account but not as Microsoft account. previously I was able to log in as work and Microsoft account using this id.

***Modified tittle from: Microsoft account doesnt exist***

:)

Aboo ThahirMohamed Ghani, Feb 27, 2019
  2. Teokute Win User

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Unable to sign in with Microsoft account, error: Microsoft account doesn’t exist :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Creating or signing in to microsoft account

Hi Gloria,

The error code that your are getting when adding an account is usually caused by the following:

• Your phone has an incorrect date and time set.
    • You do not have a data connection.
    • Your phone is in a "bad state."
    We suggest that you follow the steps on this link to set up your Microsoft
    Account on your device.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Dani Pun Win User

Unable to sign in with Microsoft account, error: Microsoft account doesn’t exist

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Account.

Hi,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Why are you unable to login to your Microsoft account?
    • When signing in to you Microsoft account, are you getting any error message?
    • What is the Operating System of your Device?

Looking forward to your response.

Dani Pun, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Unable to sign in with Microsoft account, error: Microsoft account doesn’t exist

1. Unable to sign in with Microsoft account, error: Microsoft account doesn’t exist - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account: Setting up new computer and it says “something went wrong. Try again” when I try to set up my account. I’m also not able to reach Microsoft sites via browser. Other sites are fine so device and network are working. Account is reachable on other devices so that’s not the issue...
  3. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account: Setting up new computer and it says “something went wrong. Try again” when I try to set up my account. I’m also not able to reach Microsoft sites via browser. Other sites are fine so device and network are working. Account is reachable on other devices so that’s not the issue...
  4. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.: Hi I am Akshansh,I have a problem after the latest windows update infinite update loading screen after a restart for update. I saw video on YouTube and it says that turn the computer OFF by press and holding Power button for some seconds. I did that.Now, the problem I'm...
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.: Hi I am Akshansh,I have a problem after the latest windows update infinite update loading screen after a restart for update. I saw video on YouTube and it says that turn the computer OFF by press and holding Power button for some seconds. I did that.Now, the problem I'm...
  7. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.: Hi I am getting the following message when trying to download from the Microsoft app store: That Microsoft account doesn’t exist. Enter a different account orget a new one. I also get the same message when I try to verify my account in Settings>Accounts>Your Info I am...
  9. Unable to sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to sign into microsoft account: I cant launch any games i bought from the microsoft store on my pc. The message that pops up says i must be signed in to play these games. I am signed in on the microsoft store but i am unable to sign in on the xbox game bar and xbox app on pc. The sign in button just doesnt...
  10. Account Doesn’t exist

Account Doesn’t exist: Why is it that I get this message when I try to log into various MS apps on my iphone and windows PC? “Account does not exist”. I have a student MS account and a work MS account work. When I download the outlook and Teams apps they allow me to log in with my work email but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. that microsoft account doesnt exist error

2. microsoft account doesnt exist error

3. microsoft account doesnt exist windows 10

4. unable to sign in to microsoft as it does not exist,
  5. this microsoft account doesnt exist error,
  6. sign in with microsoft account account doesnt exist,
  7. microsoft account doesnt exist error software install,
  8. i am unable to sign. in Microsoft account,
  9. unable to login with microsoft account on win 10 already exist,
  10. unable to sign in to microsoft account,
  11. microsoft account doesnt exist when signing with corporate account,