Windows 10: Unable to sign into any Microsoft apps- help!

Discus and support Unable to sign into any Microsoft apps- help! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When I try to sign in- lets say Microsoft store- when I click "sign in" it does not respond, and closes the drop-down menu. When I click the second... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TaloniusB, Sep 8, 2020.

1. TaloniusB Win User

Unable to sign into any Microsoft apps- help!

When I try to sign in- lets say Microsoft store- when I click "sign in" it does not respond, and closes the drop-down menu. When I click the second option, "add work or school account" it just crashes the entire app.

It does this for any apps, so any of my xbox game pass apps don't work and says "________is currently not available in your account. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001"

If it helps, this happened a day after I upgraded my CPU from a Ryzen 3 3200G to a Ryzen 5 3600X. I searched everywhere online and could not find anything online, so here I am.

:)

TaloniusB, Sep 8, 2020

2. Unable to install Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft Store

Hi James,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to install the Garmin Connect Mobile app from Microsoft store after uninstalling it.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Reset the store cache.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for Run.
    2. In Run dialog box, type
      wsreset
      and hit enter.

The store will restart automatically after the command completes.

Method 2:

Sign out and sign in again to store.

1. Open Microsoft store by clicking on the
      Store icon on the taskbar.
    2. Now on the top right corner click on the
      account icon and click on the account name.
    3. Now click on Sign out to sign out of Microsoft Store.
    4. Click on the account icon again and click on
      Sign in.
    5. Login with the Microsoft account.

If the issue persists, I would also suggest you to check and confirm if the store app is updated and the region, time & language settings are set accordingly. You can refer the steps in the article on
    Microsoft Store does not launch
    to help you through this process.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Sep 8, 2020
  3. App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Unable to sign into any Microsoft apps- help!

linking this device to my microsoft acount to use xbox app or other microsoft progams

Hi Seef,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We'd like to get more information regarding the issue.

1. Do you have child account?
    2. Are you using Microsoft Store link to download the app?
    3. Check if you are able to download the app in your Dad’s account?

We would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if it helps.

1. Try to sign out and sign in back in to computer.
    2. Try to sign in to Microsoft store app with your Microsoft account
    3. Then try downloading the app from the Microsoft Store App.

Looking forward to your response.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Unable to sign into any Microsoft apps- help!

1. Unable to sign into any Microsoft apps- help! - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign into any Microsoft app on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into any Microsoft app on Windows 11: So this issue started for me a few weeks ago in Office. I was having issues signing in using my personal account, but my school account worked fine. Today, I went to go check the Xbox app after buying Game Pass using a web browser, and it gave me an error that forced me to...
  3. Unable to sign into any Microsoft app on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into any Microsoft app on Windows 11: So this issue started for me a few weeks ago in Office. I was having issues signing in using my personal account, but my school account worked fine. Today, I went to go check the Xbox app after buying Game Pass using a web browser, and it gave me an error that forced me to...
  4. Microsoft Authenticator App - Unable to sign in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Authenticator App - Unable to sign in.: I am using an iPhone. I had to do a hard reset at some point. After reinstalling the Microsoft Authenticator App, I am unable to sign into the app. I try to sign in, then my 2-step verification kicks in telling me a code has been sent to the authenticator app, which is what I...
  5. Microsoft Authenticator App - Unable to sign in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Authenticator App - Unable to sign in.: I am using an iPhone. I had to do a hard reset at some point. After reinstalling the Microsoft Authenticator App, I am unable to sign into the app. I try to sign in, then my 2-step verification kicks in telling me a code has been sent to the authenticator app, which is what I...
  6. Cant sign into any Microsoft apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant sign into any Microsoft apps: Hello. Im having issues signing into any maybe all microsoft apps. The ones I tested so far are Xbox app I click sign in button and it does nothing , Microsoft store gives me an error "We encountered an error. Please try signing in again later. " , Microsoft office . Gets an...
  7. Unable to Login to Any Microsoft App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to Login to Any Microsoft App: I recently transferred my Microsoft account to a different email and I am now unable to login to any Microsoft app like the Microsoft Store, the Xbox Console Companion, or even games like Halo: The Master Chief collection. I am, however, able to log in to all listed using...
  8. unable to login to any microsoft app

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to login to any microsoft app: I am unable to login to Microsoft store and settings , shows that i am using a local account though initially logged in using a Microsoft account, when I try to login to Microsoft store it wont show the login page and when I press forgot pin it shows 'you need a app to...
  9. Can't sign in to microsoft account on any app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't sign in to microsoft account on any app: So I've been unable to sign in to my microsoft account on any microsoft app for a few days. I first noticed the problem when I tried playing a game pass game through the Xbox App, after the game was launched as usual I was asked to confirm what account I wanted to use but...
  10. Having Issues Signing Into Any Microsoft App

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having Issues Signing Into Any Microsoft App: Every time I try to sign in, I get the 0x800704cf error. I can access the internet and do everything outside of the Windows apps, but I need to sign into the store to get the NVidia Control Panel. I just built this PC today and installed the operating system via USB. The...