Windows 10: Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft

Discus and support Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. I cant sign i tried everything can you please put a different code in so i can try to sign back in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EderikHernandez, Apr 29, 2020.

1. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft

Split from this thread.​

I cant sign i tried everything can you please put a different code in so i can try to sign back in

:)

EderikHernandez, Apr 29, 2020

2. Unable to sign in Xbox account on Minecraft in iOS

Hi,

There are different factors that we have to take into consideration on why you are unable to sign in using your Microsoft account
    in Minecraft on iOS . Let's gather the following information so we can gain a better grasp of your case:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Are you trying to sign in your account on Xbox app or Xbox.com?
    • Is this happening on a specific account only?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you try using a different account to sign in on your iPad and see if the same issue persists. If the issue does not happen on the new profile, there could be some broken system components on your old profile.

We will be waiting on your response.

Acelyn Alc, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to add a device to Microsoft account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Ideally, when we sign in to a device using the Microsoft account, the device is already added to the Microsoft account. However, as you have mentioned you are unable to add the device to the Microsoft account after removing it. We would suggest you
    to try converting the account as a local account and then converting it as a Microsoft account. This should add the device to the Microsoft account. Kindly refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I, to open
      Settings
    2. Click on Accounts and select
      Your info
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, click on Sign in with a local account instead and follow the on-screen instructions.
    4. Once the account is converted as a local account, sign in to the account, go to settings and click on
      Sign in with a Microsoft account.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to convert the account. Once the account is converted as a Microsoft account, the device will be listed in your Microsoft account.

Meanwhile, we would like to know the following details to assist you with the Minecraft issue:

• How are you trying to install Minecraft?
    • Which edition of Minecraft are you trying to install?

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Teokute Win User

Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft

Cannot sign in microsoft account.

My device: Lumia 520. GDR2.
    I cannot sign in my Microsoft account on my device. It didnt say any error but Microsoft account is not listed in Email and account list. When I click add button, it will show microsoft account option but after press sign in, it is still not shown in email
    and account. Another problem is i cannot delete facebook account. Error code: 0x83cf1202. I have tried as suggested here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2475837/en-us#step0x83cf1202 but as my Microsoft account is not shown, I cannot do step 6. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft :(

Any suggestion?

Teokute, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft

1. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account: Setting up new computer and it says “something went wrong. Try again” when I try to set up my account. I’m also not able to reach Microsoft sites via browser. Other sites are fine so device and network are working. Account is reachable on other devices so that’s not the issue...
  3. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account: Setting up new computer and it says “something went wrong. Try again” when I try to set up my account. I’m also not able to reach Microsoft sites via browser. Other sites are fine so device and network are working. Account is reachable on other devices so that’s not the issue...
  4. Unable to sign into Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.: Hi I am Akshansh,I have a problem after the latest windows update infinite update loading screen after a restart for update. I saw video on YouTube and it says that turn the computer OFF by press and holding Power button for some seconds. I did that.Now, the problem I'm...
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.: Hi I am Akshansh,I have a problem after the latest windows update infinite update loading screen after a restart for update. I saw video on YouTube and it says that turn the computer OFF by press and holding Power button for some seconds. I did that.Now, the problem I'm...
  7. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Okay so I was playing minecraft after I just downloaded it Bedrock edition and it wont let me sign into a microsoft account. My wifi works fine but every time I try to sign in it gives me an error screen.....Help.. [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Help..."]...
  9. Unable to sign into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to sign into microsoft account: I cant launch any games i bought from the microsoft store on my pc. The message that pops up says i must be signed in to play these games. I am signed in on the microsoft store but i am unable to sign in on the xbox game bar and xbox app on pc. The sign in button just doesnt...
  10. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4: Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same issue. I am on an adult account but just created this account today. Could this be the issue and i’m just gonna have to wait or is there something i can do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i bought minecraft for xbox can i download on windows?

2. windows 10 minecraft something went wrong

3. minecraft wont sign in with my microsoft id