Windows 10: Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

Discus and support Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello, i have the same issue. I am on an adult account but just created this account today. Could this be the issue and i’m... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LincolnIsCool, May 26, 2020.

1. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

Split from this thread.​

Hello, i have the same issue. I am on an adult account but just created this account today. Could this be the issue and i’m just gonna have to wait or is there something i can do?

:)

LincolnIsCool, May 26, 2020

2. Minecraft- ps4 account

Is there a way to sign your ps4 account off of your Microsoft account, I accidentally signed into the wrong Microsoft account, but I logged off of that account, so when I try to sign onto Minecraft on my ps4 with the other account, its telling me to that
    I cant sign into the second account, and that I need to sign back into the first account.

* Moved from MSN

rickydicky69, May 26, 2020
  3. Minecraft- ps4 account

- -

See if this helps:

Read warnings and other info at

Minecraft for PlayStation TM 4 FAQ

Don

Don Varnau, May 26, 2020
  4. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

Cannot connect my Microsoft account to my PS4 account for Minecraft Bedrock Edition

I try to login on minecraft to my microsoft account on my PS4 but it says “ we tried to sign in to your account , but somthing went wrong.” I restarted my PS4 and it still didnt work!!!!

BigMike0912, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4

1. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account on Minecraft PS4 - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Ps4 Cannot unlink Microsoft account: I accidentally use the wrong account to link my Microsoft playstation 4 from my pc. I am trying to use my main account to link worlds but it is using the account for OneDrive. I cannot unlink my OneDrive account for my main account and its saying that, somehow, both accounts...
  3. Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft Account on Minecraft: Okay so I was playing minecraft after I just downloaded it Bedrock edition and it wont let me sign into a microsoft account. My wifi works fine but every time I try to sign in it gives me an error screen.....Help.. [Moderator Edit: Changed title from "Help..."]...
  4. My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account won't sign in on my PS4: Every time I try to sign in my screen shows this : Oops! Looks like the Microsoft Account you are trying to use is already connected to another account on "PlayStation Network". Please sign in with a Microsoft account that is not already linked to an account on "PlayStation...
  5. Minecraft sign in on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft sign in on PS4: Please, someone, for the love of god, explain to me how I can either A. UNLINK a microsoft account from a PS4 or B. Find out which microsoft account is linked to a PS4 Right now im basically stuck guessing and its not working. I feel like ive purchased 10 copies of...
  6. Microsoft account on PS4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft account on PS4: Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-on-ps4/bfd792ed-b0e5-4a01-86af-3c19df7f4b42
  7. I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I play minecraft on ps4 and I tried signing in with my Microsoft account on minecraft and...: I dont know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-play-minecraft-on-ps4-and-i-tried-signing-in/b47dfa2b-f9ca-474a-8701-fc0d7944288f
  8. Connecting PS4-Minecraft version to Microsoft Family Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Connecting PS4-Minecraft version to Microsoft Family Account: Hi, really tried to google this up long time myself but failed. I use Minecraft on 2 PC´s, one with my login, the other with my daugthers login MS Family Account. No Problem. Now I want to add a PS4 to be able to play with the 2 PC´s at the same time. Basically having 3...
  9. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Split from this thread. I cant sign i tried everything can you please put a different code in so i can try to sign back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-microsoft-account-for/6bf3aa71-dafe-4be5-8ea8-ee49397132e1
  10. Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft account settings for Minecraft PS4: I am trying to access to servers on Minecraft for PS4. I already logged with Microsoft Account and game asked me to go to https://aka.ms/accountsettings. To reveiw and change privacy policy. I went to aka.ms/accountsettings for privacy but do not know what and where to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what do you need to log into minecraft account on ps4

2. link microsoft account to ps4

3. minecraft microsoft create account ps4

4. why cant i sign into my microsoft account on minecraft ps4,
  5. PS4 Minecraft Microsoft account,
  6. minecraft microsoft login on ps4 something went wrong,
  7. we tried to sign you in to your microsoft account but something went wrong minecraft windows 10 ]