Windows 10: Unable to sign into microsoft account

Discus and support Unable to sign into microsoft account in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I cant launch any games i bought from the microsoft store on my pc. The message that pops up says i must be signed in to play these games. I am signed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dexterplaysfifa, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:52 PM.

1. Unable to sign into microsoft account

I cant launch any games i bought from the microsoft store on my pc. The message that pops up says i must be signed in to play these games. I am signed in on the microsoft store but i am unable to sign in on the xbox game bar and xbox app on pc. The sign in button just doesnt do anything. Anyone help?

submitted by /u/dexterplaysfifa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/dexterplaysfifa, Nov 22, 2020 at 3:52 PM
Thema:

Unable to sign into microsoft account

1. Unable to sign into microsoft account - Similar Threads - Unable sign microsoft

2. Unable to sign into my Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign into my Microsoft account: A repair place reinstalled Windows 10 Home to version Version 20H2. They created my last name as the local account administrator. I want to sign into my Microsoft account and not use my last name. I did the following, but it didn't work: I went to Settings > Accounts...
  3. Unable to sign into Microsoft account in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account in windows 10: I refreshed windows to solve a driver side that was blue screening my PC, but would conveniently not leave a dunp file. During the refresh, when it came time to sign into my Microsoft account, a crappy looking login screen came up. I entered my email, and the authenticator...
  4. Unable to sign into Microsoft account in windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to sign into Microsoft account in windows: This all started with a reinstall of windows through settings > refresh due to a random shutdown bug that I pinned down to a driver, but couldn't quite fix. During that refresh, when windows asked me to sign into my Microsoft account, it popped up a crappy looking, internet...
  5. Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign in Microsoft account in laptop: [IMG] Unable to sign in to mentioned page this page got closed automatically https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-microsoft-account-in-laptop/4fec2f8a-d065-4335-badf-4fd0cdff85b7
  6. Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Microsoft Account for Minecraft: Split from this thread. I cant sign i tried everything can you please put a different code in so i can try to sign back in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-into-microsoft-account-for/6bf3aa71-dafe-4be5-8ea8-ee49397132e1
  7. Unable to sign in to microsoft user account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to sign in to microsoft user account: miscrosoft account sing in "You need to install an app for this task" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-sign-in-to-microsoft-user-account/ded709da-dfff-4a4f-8bbf-96de589104fe
  8. Account unable to sign in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account unable to sign in: Hello, My admin account is not showing on sign in screen and when I try to sign in using local account an error displayed showing 'The user profile service failed the sign in'. I try to boot in safe mode but the problem remain same .Please help....
  9. Signed in with a local account, unable to switch to Microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Signed in with a local account, unable to switch to Microsoft account: I switched my account to a local account and that seemed to mess up my Outlook app. I clicked Fix account, nothing happens. I try to sign in with Microsoft account in settings, a screen comes up and disappears immediately....
  10. Unable to activate, update, or sign into Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to activate, update, or sign into Microsoft Account: Oh bother... I'm running Windows 10 9879 in VMWare Workstation 10, this the third build that has this problem. I cannot and it will not let me sign into my Microsoft Account to start out with. The error code only seems to pertain to some Windows Update error on other...