Windows 10: Unable to sign into Microsoft app store for Windows 10

Discus and support Unable to sign into Microsoft app store for Windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; For almost 2 years now, I am been unable to sign into my Windows App Store. When I do try to sign in, I get this error code: 0x80070781. I have... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by rivercitydoughboy, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Unable to sign into Microsoft app store for Windows 10

For almost 2 years now, I am been unable to sign into my Windows App Store. When I do try to sign in, I get this error code: 0x80070781.

I have followed the instructions given in order to correct this, but to no avail. Can anyone help me out here?!?!?!?

:)

rivercitydoughboy, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 28, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

Microsoft to remove low quality apps from Windows Store

P4-630, Aug 28, 2019
  4. Unable to sign into Microsoft app store for Windows 10

App Store sign-in error, 0xD000000D

Hi Suzanne,

There's a possibility that you are currently signed in on your computer using your local account. For us to sort this out, we suggest that you sign in with your Microsoft account instead. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Select Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Once signed in with your Microsoft account on your computer, try signing into the Windows Store app.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

Unable to sign into Microsoft app store for Windows 10

1. Unable to sign into Microsoft app store for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: Hello everybody.I have a user that's unable to sign into the MS Store to download a app.The store opens and we can find the app but when she tries to sign in she gets a error message saying Account does not exist.I verified I could log in to the store on her computer and I...
  3. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: Hello everybody.I have a user that's unable to sign into the MS Store to download a app.The store opens and we can find the app but when she tries to sign in she gets a error message saying Account does not exist.I verified I could log in to the store on her computer and I...
  4. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: I'm unable to login to my Microsoft Store. I am getting 0x80070426 error. I tried resetting the Store app in setting What should I do to reslove this issue? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...
  6. unable to sign into microsoft store

unable to sign into microsoft store: Request Id: 29b9745e-132a-490c-8bf3-782c3fa42200 Correlation Id: 1afd0a35-1605-4159-93a9-0a6fb79da16f Timestamp: 2020-10-06T18:02:51Z Message: AADSTS50196: The server terminated an operation because it encountered a client request loop. Please contact your app vendor....
  7. Unable to sign in on the Microsoft store

Unable to sign in on the Microsoft store: I've been trying to sign in to the store with my Microsoft account but when I put my password in it says I got an email for confirmation, but the email never comes and when I click the resend email it still does nothing. I know I have the email and password right....
  8. unable to sign into microsoft store and other windows apps

unable to sign into microsoft store and other windows apps: hello, when i go to windows apps and sign in i cant so... on windows store i press sign in button my account comes up, i press it and it will come up with a box saying please wait and it will dissapear also this happens on other apps like xbox companion and mail app i am...
  9. Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store

Unable to sign in to Microsoft Store: Right now when trying to sign in to the Microsoft Store all I get is this screen that says this then when I click continue it shows my cursor on an hour glass and when I move the mouse it goes away and it never loads anything but when I try to login with a school or business...
  10. Unable to sign into Microsoft store

Unable to sign into Microsoft store: Hello-enable your Microsoft Account You need to use Windows Hello to finish adding email.com After I click "OK" button, : Something went wrong. we're sorry but something went wrong registering email.com for Windows Hello. Your account has been added to Windows, but next...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unable to sign in to microsoft store

2. unable to sign in app stoe

3. unable to sign in to windows app store

4. unable to sign in to microsoft store app