Windows 10: Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a...

Discus and support Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I've changed my password recently and since then, unable to login to my Microsoft account on my Lenovo laptop. I am unable to login to Microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rogerkoo, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Rogerkoo Win User

Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a...

Hi,

I've changed my password recently and since then, unable to login to my Microsoft account on my Lenovo laptop. I am unable to login to Microsoft Store, Microsoft Office and the Feedback Hub. I can only login to Microsoft websites including PearsonVUE.

May I know what's the issue and the solution for this? It just returned "Something went wrong, Try again or select Cancel to set up your device later" or the error 0x80131500 Microsoft Store or the error 0x8019001 Feedback Hub. In Microsoft Office, it says "We are having a temporary server issue". I've removed my credentials from Windows under Account Info but to no avail. I am not able to add it back. My device is not listed in the Microsoft account.

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers,

Teng Joon Roger

:)

Rogerkoo, Feb 15, 2021
  2. aussiejhv Win User

Unable to sign in to Feedback Hub

Hi Rose

This is the steps I can take on boot up. If it helps

When I boot up the system, have 2 screen options either as Administrator or myself.

If I select administrator no password required.

And run Feedback Hub get an error message

"This app cant open feedback hub cant be opened using the builtin administrator A/c. Sign in with a different a/c and try again."

If I select myself and can use either Pin # or password

And run Feedback Hub

Please sign in

Get 3 options

Use this account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Use different account "either"

Microsoft account or

Workplace or school account

Selecting Use this account results in

Please sign in

Sign in with Microsoft account to use Feedback Hub.

Results in Lets get you signed in Back were we started.

Regards

John

aussiejhv, Feb 15, 2021
  3. How to change my outlook account to a internal account for feedback hub app

Hi,

The Feedback hub application requires a Microsoft account to sign in.

You can use the Microsoft account in the Feedback Hub to provide suggestions and feedback.

Outlook.com is also a Microsoft account.

To assist you better on the query, I request to provide information on the following questions:

• Could you be more specific when you say “internal account” and “3 type outlook account”?

• Is your Microsoft account linked with Outlook.com?

• Are you trying to use a different Microsoft account in the Feedback Hub?
    Do get back to us to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Feb 15, 2021
  4. //mAr Win User

Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a...

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Unable to sign into my Microsoft accounts Microsoft Store, Office, Feedback Hub, add a... - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN: I can no longer connect to the Microsoft Store or to the feedback hub to report a problem with the store when connected through my VPN. I used to be able to connect just fine. I am running Win 11 Pro Build 22000.co_release.210604-1628, the latest update. I have the problem on...
  3. Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store/Feedback Hub and VPN: I can no longer connect to the Microsoft Store or to the feedback hub to report a problem with the store when connected through my VPN. I used to be able to connect just fine. I am running Win 11 Pro Build 22000.co_release.210604-1628, the latest update. I have the problem on...
  4. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  5. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  6. Microsoft store and Feedback hub

Microsoft store and Feedback hub: My feedback hub and microsoft store wont open. i tried to reset feedback hub in settings apps and feature, but it just resets for hours. it wont even like open the app and close, they both just refuse to open. anyone have any idea?...
  7. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code: 0x80131500.There are two buttons below1. Report this problem: It opens Feedback Hub, but when I try to send my feedback of this...
  8. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub not working: Hi, My Microsoft Store is not opening. It gives error - "Page could not be loaded. Please try again." Code: 0x80131500 This is going on since many months. I tried so many methods mentioned on community forums and all latest Windows updates, but nothing successful. Could you...
  9. microsoft store and feedback hub not working

microsoft store and feedback hub not working: Microsoft store not opening, done wsreset.exe but error message "ms-windows-store:PurgeCached The app didn't start". Feed back hub and help also not working. Performed System file checker, no damaged files...
  10. Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub

Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub: my Microsoft Store dan Feedback Hub can't open. How to solve this problem? Thanks.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-dan-feedback-hub/6363c3c2-608d-407b-8200-589becae2a29