Windows 10: Unable to sign into Outlook Account on my computer

Discus and support Unable to sign into Outlook Account on my computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The title says all. I'm unable to use the Microsoft Store or Minecraft properly. WhenI try to log into Xbox Live, it says 'Unable to sign in right... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PriyaAravamuthan, May 18, 2019.

1. Unable to sign into Outlook Account on my computer

The title says all. I'm unable to use the Microsoft Store or Minecraft properly.

WhenI try to log into Xbox Live, it says 'Unable to sign in right now. Please try again later.', and it shows an error code

0x80070520

When I try to look this up on the Xbox status code page, it shows no results. My laptop is signed in with a Microsoft account instead of a local one, and restarting does nothing at all to change it.

Any ideas what's going on here?

:)

PriyaAravamuthan, May 18, 2019
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Unable to sign into Outlook Account on my computer [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, May 18, 2019
  3. Unable to use laptop keyboard when sign in to Windows 10 using outlook account

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community and sorry for delayed response.

As per the issue description you are facing issue with the Outlook account on your computer and local account is working fine. So,
    I would suggest you to switch the login account to Local user account. Then switch back to Microsoft account and check if you are able to sync properly. You may follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Switch to local user account

Follow these steps to create a “Local User account”.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type control userpasswords2 and click OK

• Click on add under users tab

• Click the option, "Sign-in without a Microsoft account

• Click on Local account

• Choose a name for the account

• Add password if you want to

• Apply and click OK.
    For more clarification you may refer to the article mentioned below.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Step 2: Switch back to Microsoft account

Follow these steps to create a “Microsoft account”.

• Press “Windows key +W”.
    • Type “users” without quotes in the search box.
    • Then select “Users” from the left panel.
    • Select “Switch to Microsoft account” right below your user account name.
    • Enter the required details (Primary Email ID).
    • Restart the computer and then try to login using new Primary account.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 18, 2019
  4. Anak Win User

Unable to sign into Outlook Account on my computer

Unable to sign in to Outlook.com on one account (server not found)

Hi Kari!

I searched the one error you showed in one of your snips the; X-OWA-Error: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Directory.ADDriverstoreAccessNonlocalException . and came up with this, Unable to access Outlook.. Something went wrong :-(
    Your problem could stem from a bad win10 update, and I am assuming that the machine that your having this problem is current.

It has a couple of suggestion you could try. You have said that you couldn't sign-in to that specific account that isn't working, but Maria ThePanda's answer calls for signing-in through one of your other working accounts to create the alias and then try to sign-in to the non-working account using the alias.

The other is BMense67 reply at the bottom of the page, you may already have an alias that is blocking your log-in.

Whatever this win10 update is, it seems like its messing with the synchronicity across outlook and O365 accounts. I would check all of your devices; Desktops, phones, laptop, bluetooth.

Thema:

Unable to sign into Outlook Account on my computer

1. Unable to sign into Outlook Account on my computer - Similar Threads - Unable sign Outlook

2. Unable to sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into my computer: I locked my computer and tried to log in the next day. Instead of password it’s asking for a pin I don’t know. Tried some combinations but then tells me to wait 2 hours. I am stuck, please can you support my query if possible....
  3. Unable to sign into my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into my computer: I locked my computer and tried to log in the next day. Instead of password it’s asking for a pin I don’t know. Tried some combinations but then tells me to wait 2 hours. I am stuck, please can you support my query if possible....
  4. Unable to sign into my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Unable to sign into account on computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into account on computers: Hi,We have accounts at our Business that were set up by someone third party a while ago, we have no name or anything as that business owners has sold up and left. Our hard drive stopped working on Thursday so we had to get another placed however it has signed us out of the...
  6. Unable to sign into account on computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into account on computers: Hi,We have accounts at our Business that were set up by someone third party a while ago, we have no name or anything as that business owners has sold up and left. Our hard drive stopped working on Thursday so we had to get another placed however it has signed us out of the...
  7. Unable to sign to my account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to sign to my account: Sir/Madam, I while opening my laptop is linked to Hotmail account and that Hotmail account is not opening so my data is not retrieveing. Please help. Thanks Sudeep Agarwal 9830005201...
  8. Unable to sign in to my account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to sign in to my account.: Split from this thread. Will anything bad happen to my laptop if i turn off Secure Boot? It did nothing he steel hacking me so i cant sign in my accounts ***Modified title from: Being hacked. Can't sign in to my accounts.***...
  9. Unable to sign in to my BBC account...

in Browsers and Email
    Unable to sign in to my BBC account...: I have a new pc which I have been in the process of setting up, I have tried to sign in to my BBC account without success, I keep getting a security warning saying I don't have a private connection ( I do), I have no issues with any other sites,only with the BBC. I...
  10. Unable to sign into my windows account.

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to sign into my windows account.: I am not able to sign into my windows account on windows 10. I try going to the app store, and then I click sign in, and after I click on the box that says microsoft account, it quickly opens up a window and then closes it, and then nothing happens. I have also tried to go to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. outlook unable to sign in from certain computers