Windows 10: Unable To Sign Into Outlook.com Using FIDO2

Discus and support Unable To Sign Into Outlook.com Using FIDO2 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] There appears to be an intermittent issue signing into Outlook.com using FIDO2 at the moment. I had just removed a Microsoft account from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DefinitelyYou, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Unable To Sign Into Outlook.com Using FIDO2

Unable To Sign Into Outlook.com Using FIDO2 rk_jf2vZ74KImaURGGgGJcIpaZ9N7Vm3v2AXpN_pYNo.jpg

There appears to be an intermittent issue signing into Outlook.com using FIDO2 at the moment.

I had just removed a Microsoft account from the machine and when I attempted to sign into the Microsoft account via the web browser using FIDO2, it just kept displaying an error message.

Initially I though the problem was due to some weird issue with removing the Microsoft account from the device, so I signed into the account using a username/password and removed FIDO2 logging in for both the security key (Yubikey) and Windows Hello (TPM Module); then re-added them again. Initially that seemed to work, however the problem returned again later—so I think there's currently an intermittent issue that Microsoft needs to resolve their end.

Error when signing in with FIDO2 security key (Yubikey):

Error message 1 (YubiKey)

Something went wrong We can't get that information right now. Please try again later. X-ClientId: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX request-id XXXXXXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXX X-Auth-Error System.ArgumentNullException X-OWA-Version 15.20.2408.24 X-FEServer LNXP265CA0093 X-BEServer LO3P123MB2681 Date:03/11/2019

Error when signing in with FIDO2 Windows Hello (TPM module):

Error Message 2 (TPM)

Something went wrong We can't get that information right now. Please try again later. cId: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX app: mail st: 500 reqid: wsver: 15.20.2408.24 te: 1 refurl: https://outlook.live.com:444/mail/?lex=System.ArgumentNullException efe: LO2P265CA0119 ebe: LNXP265MB0202 et: ServerError esrc: LiveIdAuth err: System.ArgumentNullException ts: 03/11/2019
    submitted by /u/DefinitelyYou
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DefinitelyYou, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Passwordless FIDO2 verification on Android for Google Accounts

Source: https://security.googleblog.com/2019...r-with_12.html

Brink, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Nov 3, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Unable To Sign Into Outlook.com Using FIDO2

Passwordless FIDO2 verification on Android for Google Accounts

Source: https://security.googleblog.com/2019...r-with_12.html

Brink, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

Unable To Sign Into Outlook.com Using FIDO2

1. Unable To Sign Into Outlook.com Using FIDO2 - Similar Threads - Unable Sign Outlook

2. Unable to use Sign-In Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to use Sign-In Icon: Whatever MSN is up to, here's something else that's making me feel like a pariah! The Icon at the top Right of the screen doesn't allow me to Log In. I have to go via OUTLOOK. Both pcs, two days now....
  3. Unable to use Sign-In Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to use Sign-In Icon: Whatever MSN is up to, here's something else that's making me feel like a pariah! The Icon at the top Right of the screen doesn't allow me to Log In. I have to go via OUTLOOK. Both pcs, two days now....
  4. unable to use sign in options

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    unable to use sign in options: i am unable to use sign in options i baught this laptop like 1 year ago and now i want a password but i am unable to do it it say some settings are managed by your organisation how ever this is a personal computer - windows 10 home i would like you to help me please thank you...
  5. unable to use sign in options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to use sign in options: i am unable to use sign in options i baught this laptop like 1 year ago and now i want a password but i am unable to do it it say some settings are managed by your organisation how ever this is a personal computer - windows 10 home i would like you to help me please thank you...
  6. unable to use sign in options

7. unable to automatically stay signed in to outlook email.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    unable to automatically stay signed in to outlook email.: In my other email serversG-mail & Yahoo I press the taskbar icon and the inbox page appears.On Outlook I press the taskbar icon a page with only a blue envelope in the center flashes on screen 4 times before the page with the OPEN box appears. Clicking on OPEN then opens to...
  8. unable to automatically stay signed in to outlook email.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to automatically stay signed in to outlook email.: In my other email serversG-mail & Yahoo I press the taskbar icon and the inbox page appears.On Outlook I press the taskbar icon a page with only a blue envelope in the center flashes on screen 4 times before the page with the OPEN box appears. Clicking on OPEN then opens to...
  9. unable to automatically stay signed in to outlook email.

10. Unable to sign into Outlook Account on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into Outlook Account on my computer: The title says all. I'm unable to use the Microsoft Store or Minecraft properly. WhenI try to log into Xbox Live, it says 'Unable to sign in right now. Please try again later.', and it shows an error code 0x80070520 When I try to look this up on the Xbox status code...