Windows 10: Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana

Discus and support Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana in Cortana to solve the problem; I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by diehardbattery, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana

I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then enter my credentials and click "Sign In", which in turn gives me a message from Cortana stating that something went wrong, and to try again.

At first, I thought that maybe it was because I have two-factor authentication enabled on my Samsung account. But I disabled this, and the problem still occurs. This happens on Windows 10. Can someone please help me?

:)

diehardbattery, Feb 17, 2019

2. Can't sign-in to Cortana

We're glad to hear that you were now able to sign-in to Cortana. Regarding the issue with Cortana that doesn't respond to you sometimes, you may try the steps listed on this
    link.

If the issue persists, you can proceed to the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    article.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 17, 2019
  3. michael Win User
    Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me Bluetooth Speakers for Samsung 40F7500 Smart TV.

Thanks,

michael, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana

Cortana sign in

Hello,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It would be helpful if you could reply to these questions to assist you further.

• Can you give the exact steps that lead to this happening?

• Is this when you try to sign in to Cortana for the first time and when you sign in with an MSA?

• Are you able to sign in to your Microsoft account from places other than Cortana?
    Cortana is the inbuilt app which comes in Windows 10 and Windows Phone. In order to use Cortana app, you need to sign in to Microsoft account so that we can use Cortana.

Reply us back with more information. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana

1. Unable to sign into Samsung Smart Home with Cortana - Similar Threads - Unable sign Samsung

2. Unable to login with a smart card. Error: "signing in with a smart card is not supported...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to login with a smart card. Error: "signing in with a smart card is not supported...: Hello everyone, I am writing to describe a problem I have trying to setup an Windows Domain environment for a Automation System. Normaly, in the past we did really basic Active Directry setup with policies regarding accounts, passwords, RDP, use of USB devices just standard...
  3. Can Cortana still control smart home devices?

Can Cortana still control smart home devices?: From what I've read on this forum and other places, Cortana use to be able to control smart home devices phillips hue bulbs, etc. The instructions say to go to "Connected Home" within Cortana's Notebook. But in other posts here, I've read that access to Cortana's notebook was...
  4. Can Cortana still control smart home devices?

in Cortana
    Can Cortana still control smart home devices?: From what I've read on this forum and other places, Cortana use to be able to control smart home devices phillips hue bulbs, etc. The instructions say to go to "Connected Home" within Cortana's Notebook. But in other posts here, I've read that access to Cortana's notebook was...
  5. Can Cortana still control smart home devices?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Samsung Smart Switch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Samsung Smart Switch: Ordinal 12404 cannot be located in the dynamic link library https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/samsung-smart-switch/3d284419-bfee-40e3-921a-c44874a2ea97
  7. Unable to Sign Into Cortana

in Cortana
    Unable to Sign Into Cortana: When I tried to Sign into Cortana on PC, this is what it said "Minors aren't allowed to use their accounts here. You can still use this account to sign in to Microsoft services such as ........ If you're actually an adult visit account.live.com/ep to change your age." I...
  8. Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...

in Cortana
    Unable to sign in error when attempting to link Samsung Smart Home skill with Cortana...: I am attempting to link my Samsung account with Cortana so that I will be able to use my Samsung SmartThings hub. The Samsung Smart Home Cortana skill leads me to believe I can do this. When I invoke the skill, Cortana prompts me to sign in with my Samsung Account. I then...
  9. Unable to sign in to cortana

in Cortana
    Unable to sign in to cortana: I am 17 years old as of now and I tried logging in into Cortana. But i am getting a message that I am a minor. As far as I know anyone above 13yrs can use Cortana. Also I have recieved error 0x80190005. I am looking forward for a solution to my problem. Thank you...
  10. Unable to sign in to Cortana to turn it on

Unable to sign in to Cortana to turn it on: I chose not to use Cortana when I upgraded to Windows 10 recently. I decided to turn on Cortana now because of a particular issue. I reach the point of "Before we get started, I'll need you to sign in with a Microsoft account". I click the "Sign in" box. A grey/black box...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cortana unable to sign samsung