Windows 10: Unable to sign into the Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta App

Discus and support Unable to sign into the Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta App in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have an issue with the Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta App where I am unable to sign. I am able to start the app no problem but when I click sign in on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by oahsis, Jun 22, 2020.

1. oahsis Win User

Unable to sign into the Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta App

I have an issue with the Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta App where I am unable to sign. I am able to start the app no problem but when I click sign in on either app, nothing happens, no separate window or prompt to let me sign in and it feels like I tried everything but nothing is working. Any help?​

:)

oahsis, Jun 22, 2020
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Unable to sign in on the Xbox (Beta) app on Windows 10

Hello Ba'athist Morpheus,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to sign in to the Xbox (beta) App. We recommend installing the

Xbox Identity Provider application
    . Once you have installed the application, go ahead and launch the Xbox (beta) App. Also, we suggest making sure that

Windows 10 is up to date
    . If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, you can try performing

a clean boot
    before launching the Xbox (beta) App. Be sure to let us know the results!

XBF Leo G, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

New Xbox beta app update available for Windows 10

Source: Xbox (beta) app - Windows Store

Brink, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to sign into the Microsoft Store or Xbox Beta App - Similar Threads - Unable sign Microsoft

2. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  3. Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign-in error on Microsoft Store and the Xbox app: Hello all. I have been trying to resolve this problem for hours, I'm trying to sign in to my Microsoft Account on the Microsoft store, when i click sign in it is showing a pop-up screen for about half a second, not allowing me to sign in, same error with the Xbox app. Please...
  4. Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta

Microsoft Store and Xbox Beta: Tried to fix my xbox application because I'm trying to get Forza Horizon 4 on my PC but I can't because the Xbox Beta isn't working at all and I'm trying to fix it all morning. Tried to reset the microsoft store, do the xbox installer way, and command scripts to see if it...
  5. Xbox beta app sign in issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox beta app sign in issue: I can no longer sign in to Xbox beta app. error 401 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-beta-app-sign-in-issue/d2263382-79b8-49e3-bc1a-0e9e79c7e908
  6. Unable to sign in to Xbox App

Unable to sign in to Xbox App: Hi all So I'm trying to sign in to the Xbox App on Windows 10, but I am unable to do so. When I click "Sign In", a grey box appears which I'm assuming should be the sign-in box, which then disappears after a minute or so if the box shows at all. I first noticed this when...
  7. Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live

Unable to sign in to Microsoft App Store & Xbox Live: My son has Windows 10 Pro on his PC. We had to do a reset due to various issues and now he cannot sign into the App Store and Xbox Live with his Microsoft account. I have tried using my Microsoft account and still have the same problem. However we can login with a Local...
  8. Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Beta app and Microsoft Store Games FPS Lag.: So recently noticed that the Xbox beta app was out, installed it to my PC, and downloaded Gears 5 and The master chief collectionWhich I have on Steam also Firstly the downloads compared to any other download from any other source was incredibly slow! I had to leave Gears...
  9. I cant sign in to my microsoft store or my xbox(beta) apps

I cant sign in to my microsoft store or my xbox(beta) apps: I cant sign too my microsoft store and xbox(beta) apps because every time i try to sign in i get this message even though im clearly connected to the internet ive tried soooo many fixes none have worked plz help [ATTACH]...
  10. Xbox Beta App (Regular Store)

Xbox Beta App (Regular Store): I started downloading Recore on the xbox beta app but got stuck at about 5MBs after the installation started. I stopped that and cancelled. Started doing the same from the Microsoft store app and it started downloading from the stoppage point of 5MB and it hasn't moved...