Windows 10: Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously

Discus and support Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm taking a University course and was assigned an email address in the domain of the university. They use Office365.The problem I'm having is that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by A-388, May 28, 2022.

1. A-388 Win User

Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously

I'm taking a University course and was assigned an email address in the domain of the university. They use Office365.The problem I'm having is that I log into the account in one computer work and can access the email and all Office365 apps. I log out of the account. When I try to log in to the account from my home computer, it doesn't recognize my password and the only option it offers me is to reset it. The password is correct and have just worked on the other computer.If I reset the password, I'm able to log in and work in the home computer, but if I try to log in again to the work compu

:)

A-388, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously

1. Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously - Similar Threads - Unable sign same

2. Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign to same account on 2 different computers, not simultaneously: I'm taking a University course and was assigned an email address in the domain of the university. They use Office365.The problem I'm having is that I log into the account in one computer work and can access the email and all Office365 apps. I log out of the account. When I...
  3. Unable to sign into account on computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to sign into account on computers: Hi,We have accounts at our Business that were set up by someone third party a while ago, we have no name or anything as that business owners has sold up and left. Our hard drive stopped working on Thursday so we had to get another placed however it has signed us out of the...
  4. Unable to sign into account on computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sign into account on computers: Hi,We have accounts at our Business that were set up by someone third party a while ago, we have no name or anything as that business owners has sold up and left. Our hard drive stopped working on Thursday so we had to get another placed however it has signed us out of the...
  5. Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Signing in 2 accounts simultaneously: Hi,I was required to create two local accounts on my PC Windows 10. My question is: Can I be signed in both local accounts simultaneously? Can I work on my PC using one local account, while still having programs running on the second local account please? I wish to avoid...
  6. What happens if I connect with the same Microsoft account on 2 different computers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What happens if I connect with the same Microsoft account on 2 different computers?: Hi! I have an older pc with my Microsoft account and I would like to connect with the same account on a new pc. I want the new one to have nothing to do with the old one. I mean, yes, I want to use onedrive, but I want the new pc to have its own settings, its own...
  7. Running same account on 2 computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Running same account on 2 computers: I have a windows laptop which is linked to my microsoft account. The windows activation status says it is activated through my account. I am planning to buy a Surface Pro and give this laptop to my younger brother. Before that I want to remove my account from this laptop so...
  8. Sign On with local account on 3 different home computers and 2 different passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign On with local account on 3 different home computers and 2 different passwords: I just purchased and set up a new Dell All In One W10 home unit and it "required" me i.e. it seemed I had no choice in the matter to enter anumerical PIN to sign on which I did. Previously, I have set up two different laptops with analpha password with no problems....
  9. Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Synchonize 2 different accounts on same device: I would like to create a dual boot of Windows 10 consisting of 2 different Microsoft accounts and be able to synchronize between them. Would there be a way to do this? Or is synchronization possible only between the same account on different devices? I would like to be able...
  10. Remote into different account on same computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Remote into different account on same computer: Is there any way to control (as in, remote login-esk way to use) second account on same computer? I have several different user accounts on my computer, one is for game servers (killing floor, minecraft, etc), I'd like to be able to control it in a window from my main...