Windows 10: Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please...

Discus and support Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi there We have been trying to sing up for a Company Microsoft Developer Account for around a month now and we can only get so far before we hit the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ChrisMacKay1, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please...

Hi there

We have been trying to sing up for a Company Microsoft Developer Account for around a month now and we can only get so far before we hit the error message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.".

I have tried multiple computers, browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome), multiple Internet Connection, multiple different email accounts as well but we still experience this problem.

I have tried calling MS Techincal Support but they just ask me scripted questions like clearing my cache, cookies etc which I have already tried. I am able to do the following

• Click "Sign up to Microsoft Developer Account
    • Login with Microsoft Account
    • Choose my Location (New Zealand)
    • Choose type of account (Company)
    • Put in my contact Details
    • Put in Company Approver Details
    • Click next and then I get the error message (Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.)

Could someone please assist me with this? The standard MS Technical Support are unable to help me. The error details are as below:

CorrelationID: d8021028-b786-4a6c-995a-9748d3ccfe05

Correlation Vector: VEakifwk7kS+ZlWh.0

App Server:

Date: 22 Jan 2019 16:29:58 -08:00

A screenshot of the error image is as below:

Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please... 64440c3d-19c9-40c8-b959-accc62c4e889?upload=true.png

:)

ChrisMacKay1, Jan 24, 2019

2. Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.)

Hi there

We have been trying to sing up for a Company Microsoft Developer Account for around a month now and we can only get so far before we hit the error message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.".

I have tried multiple computers, browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome), multiple Internet Connection, multiple different email accounts as well but we still experience this problem.

I have tried calling MS Techincal Support but they just ask me scripted questions like clearing my cache, cookies etc which I have already tried. I am able to do the following

• Click next and then I get the error message (Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.)

Could someone please assist me with this? The standard MS Technical Support are unable to help me. The error details are as below:

CorrelationID: d8021028-b786-4a6c-995a-9748d3ccfe05

Correlation Vector: VEakifwk7kS+ZlWh.0

App Server:

Date: 22 Jan 2019 16:29:58 -08:00

A screenshot of the error image is as below:

Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please... 64440c3d-19c9-40c8-b959-accc62c4e889?upload=true.png

ChrisMacKay1, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Unable to Open a Microsoft Developer Account when location is set to New Zealand

Can someone at Microsoft please just try the following steps...

• Click next and then you'll get the error message (Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again later.)

I am going round and round without getting anywhere, NO ONE THAT SETS THEIR COUNTRY TO NEW ZEALAND WILL BE ABLE TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT

ChrisMacKay1, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please...

windows 10 unable to sign in

Today i was just adding a folder to my shared vpn and removed the wrong account from the list (being mine) the admin account. It wouldn't let me do anything really so i went to restart my pc and it keeps saying wrong password and won't let me sign in. Sorry i know this is a reallllly silly thing to do but can anyone suggest anything that might work? Thankyou

Lukeyreborn78, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please...

1. Unable to Sign Up for a Microsoft Developer Account (Sorry, something went wrong. Please... - Similar Threads - Unable Sign Microsoft

2. Sorry, something went wrong - Seting up "Windows Hello"..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorry, something went wrong - Seting up "Windows Hello"..: "Something went wrong" This is the worst message you can get. At least with a blue screen, you know your need to start at the beginning....Anyhow, As I am setting up a new computer with Windows 11, I got to the facial recognition setup Windows Hello, after trying for a while...
  3. Sorry, something went wrong - Seting up "Windows Hello"..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sorry, something went wrong - Seting up "Windows Hello"..: "Something went wrong" This is the worst message you can get. At least with a blue screen, you know your need to start at the beginning....Anyhow, As I am setting up a new computer with Windows 11, I got to the facial recognition setup Windows Hello, after trying for a while...
  4. Microsoft Store error message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again."

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Store error message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again.": Microsoft Store is producing an error message "Sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." I see this when trying to write/edit a review. Also, some of my apps are showing the same message....
  5. Something went wrong while sign in with a Microsoft account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something went wrong while sign in with a Microsoft account.: At first, I was using Windows 10 pro with version 2004. Then I joined Windows Insider Program in Settings to preview the latest version. After the required reboot, I didn't upgrade my windows rather than reset my computer to fix some small problems. The reset finished in...
  6. trying to sign to Microsoft account Something went wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    trying to sign to Microsoft account Something went wrong: Can not do any thing with my computer. Every thing requires password which also say not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-sign-to-microsoft-account-something-went/fbcb73d8-67d2-4330-bb6d-33c21c4f32fc
  7. Windows Hello "Sorry, something went wrong, please sign in with your PIN"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello "Sorry, something went wrong, please sign in with your PIN": Every time I turn on my SP6 when it comes to sign me using Windows hello I get the "Sorry, something went wrong, please sign in with your PIN" If I log out or do a restart it works fine. Only when the SP is powered off & restarted. So I tap the screen and now it's asking...
  8. Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sorry, something went wrong. Microsoft Rewards issue: When I try to redeem a $5 Starbucks Gift Card, it gives me the following message: Sorry, something went wrong. We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. Please help....
  9. Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Oops Something went wrong. Cannot sign in to Microsoft account.: Hello, I'm using Windows 10 Pro version 64 bit and recently I'm aware that my taskbar and start menu doesn't work and I tired creating a new local account and it solve my problems. But now I have another question to ask about this, first I cannot sign into my Microsoft...
  10. Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cannot Sign in with Microsoft Account - "Oops Something went wrong": Hey there! So I've seen many posts on this kind of topic but none that have had the exact same issue that I'm having or none with solutions that seem to work for me so I'm deciding to post it here. I recently was forced to create a new user account on my Windows 10 PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows hello pin something went wrong

2. player 1548433080.js