Windows 10: Unable to signon to new (blue windows) logo

Discus and support Unable to signon to new (blue windows) logo in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a problem that I find curious. I have no problem signing on to www,tenforums.com (with the old multicolor balls logo), but if I try to signon to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Edw, May 10, 2018.

1. EDW
    Edw Win User

Unable to signon to new (blue windows) logo

I have a problem that I find curious. I have no problem signing on to www,tenforums.com (with the old multicolor balls logo), but if I try to signon to Windows 10 Forums (with the blue window logo) my signon isn't recognized. The content on both is essentially the same, although slightly rearranged. I suspect that they are keeping the old page for legacy purposes, but I would hope that one could sign on to either one. Anybody else notice this?

:)

Thema:

Unable to signon to new (blue windows) logo

1. Unable to signon to new (blue windows) logo - Similar Threads - Unable signon blue

2. Windows 10 signon screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 signon screen: On the Windows 10 signon screen, just below today's date, I frequently get short "helpful" messages, such as to expect an Amazon delivery today, or that I have a hotel reservation, or a flight reservation today or tomorrow. Where does Windows get this information? I guess I...
  3. Why is the windows logo blue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is the windows logo blue: [ATTACH]Why is the windows logo blue why is it not in the classic red green blue and yellow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-windows-logo-blue/62856e72-4683-4c34-aaa6-4423e83852ec
  4. Why is the windows logo blue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is the windows logo blue: Why is the windows logo blue why is it not in the classic red green blue and yellow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-the-windows-logo-blue/62856e72-4683-4c34-aaa6-4423e83852ec
  5. New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo

in Windows 10 Support
    New PC built: Infinity blue windows logo: Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great day so far! I just built my first pc and i was super excited until an annoying issue started rising out of the dark shadows.. the infinity windows logo when trying to boot using a USB flash drive. Please refer to the discussion in...
  6. New Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows Logo: My perfect Idea for the new Windows logo PS: Microsoft, plz update Windows 10 logo to this.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-windows-logo/ca1c21bb-6760-4343-b140-e924a838eea2
  7. New Win10 Install - hangs on blue Windows logo at startup

in Windows 10 Support
    New Win10 Install - hangs on blue Windows logo at startup: I reinstalled Windows10 from scratch yesterday (this is the 5th time this year). It installed fine. But on a cold startup it will get stuck at the black screen with the Blue Windows logo and no spinner. This happens about 50% of the time. If I reset the computer sometimes I...
  8. Windows 10 Signon Password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Signon Password: I purchased a new computer which had Windows 10 Home installed. It required a password, which I provided. However, on my previous computer, this was my Microsoft password. This computer required only an arbitrary password. How do I change it back to requiring my Microsoft...
  9. Blurry signon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blurry signon: An update last month left the password background blurry. How can I change it back to what it was a month ago? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blurry-signon/c13e7ee4-f94c-43a6-937c-c89dd4b101b4
  10. Windows 10 New Logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 New Logo: This is my logo idea for Win10, one black and one white (Maybe it should be thicker): [img] [img] 3015