Windows 10: unable to sort pics the way I need in folder

Discus and support unable to sort pics the way I need in folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why am I unable to sort pictures any way I need inside a folder ? I need to be able to manipulate them into the order I need them to be in Please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChrisSmith75, Feb 24, 2021.

1. unable to sort pics the way I need in folder

why am I unable to sort pictures any way I need inside a folder ? I need to be able to manipulate them into the order I need them to be in

Please advise

:)

ChrisSmith75, Feb 24, 2021
  2. mngerhold Win User

Unable to delete folder, see pic

Have you rt-clicked on the Pictures folder and selected 'properties' (sorry, I forgot the select bit last time)? When you do, you will see a little 'box' with a list of the folders 'in' the library. Two of them should be your broken ones. Remove them from the library using the 'remove' button, like so:
    before:
    unable to sort pics the way I need in folder [​IMG]
    after:

You could wonder where the offending folders have gone, but that's another issue!

mngerhold, Feb 24, 2021
  3. Sort FOLDERS

Hi everyone !!! a very good day to U.

so I wanted to sort out my files and folders, where I found out that there is no way to sort my FOLDERS(!). with files like pics or docs it was very easy.I even added tags to some of my pics so that i can sort them according to my liking. but when it came
    to FOLDERS(!!), the only option is to sort them by date they were created. Is there any way I can add tag or title (not rename) to my FOLDERS (!!!), so that I can arrange them how i like ???

K_Alikhani, Feb 24, 2021
  4. m3110w Win User

unable to sort pics the way I need in folder

Unable to delete folder, see pic

I’m using Windows 10 with 1903. I’m unable to delete some folders aka directories. See the pic below. I tried various command line commands but they didn’t work. Like ‘’ Code:
    ‘’ didn’t work. How can I delete these two directories? The folders don't appear in the dir/x command results. Thx,

m3110w, Feb 24, 2021
Thema:

unable to sort pics the way I need in folder

1. unable to sort pics the way I need in folder - Similar Threads - unable sort pics

2. Is there any way to sort files any way I want in a folder?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there any way to sort files any way I want in a folder?: Any way to do this or am I limited to only date, size, and type? submitted by /u/greatbuy99 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kjf5e8/is_there_any_way_to_sort_files_any_way_i_want_in/
  3. Sorting folders and the sub folders

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sorting folders and the sub folders: Hello. I have a huge music archive and recently had to format and clean install my windows 10, meanwhile I had my archive in my HDD. Now the problem is, my song folder had around 1200~ albums in it, every album in that main folder was ordered by Date and inside every album it...
  4. Any way to disable sorting of icons on individual folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to disable sorting of icons on individual folders?: My desktop icons can be moved freely to any position. I note when I right click and look at the SORT options, none are checked. Is there any way to force that same behavior on an individual folder? I've tried installing the Windows Powershell as one answer I found on goggle...
  5. Any way to disable sortting of icons on individual folders?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any way to disable sortting of icons on individual folders?: My desktop icons can be moved freely to any position. I note when I right click and look at the SORT options, none are checked. Is there any way to force that same behavior on an individual folder? I've tried installing the Windows Powershell as one answer I found on goggle...
  6. pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders

in Windows 10 Customization
    pics. disappear and turn into icons on pic. folders: hi folks , need help ,just bought W10 desktop a remanufacted one and downloaded my W7 files. the problem started right away all the files with pics. turned into icons , so reset everything that I could find from going into command prompt to regit from all the info I found...
  7. Unable to delete folders, see pic

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to delete folders, see pic: I’m using Windows 10 with 1903. I’m unable to delete some folders aka directories. See the pic below. I tried various command line commands but they didn’t work. Like ‘’ C:path>rmdir /q /s foldername ‘’ didn’t work. How can I delete these two directories? The folder does not...
  8. Unable to delete folder, see pic

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to delete folder, see pic: I’m using Windows 10 with 1903. I’m unable to delete some folders aka directories. See the pic below. I tried various command line commands but they didn’t work. Like ‘’ Code: C:path>rmdir /q /s foldername ‘’ didn’t work. How can I delete these two directories? The folders...
  9. Sort FOLDERS

Sort FOLDERS: Hi everyone !!! a very good day to U. so I wanted to sort out my files and folders, where I found out that there is no way to sort my FOLDERS(!). with files like pics or docs it was very easy.I even added tags to some of my pics so that i can sort them according to my...
  10. Moving Pics to Folders

Moving Pics to Folders: I have a boatload of pics on my main photos page, all in chronological order based on when I took them or saved them to the computer. I want to get them into folders for different categories. I have created the folders and am able to drag and drop the pics into each folder...