Windows 10: Unable to start Manage from This Computer icon

Discus and support Unable to start Manage from This Computer icon in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I right click on This Computer then select Manage - nothing happens. This happens with all users including Admisitrator account. I can open from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DouglasVanMoorlehem, May 18, 2020.

1. Unable to start Manage from This Computer icon

When I right click on This Computer then select Manage - nothing happens. This happens with all users including Admisitrator account.

I can open from the run command. All users are set as admistrators.

Have repaired windows, ran sfc /scannow - no errors.

Any ideas?

:)

DouglasVanMoorlehem, May 18, 2020

2. Computer not showing desktop or start icon?

My computer is not showing the desktop icons or the start menu bar... everytime I want to open something i have to use the windows task manager. anyone know why this happens? also when i want to open My Computer properties or something it says I'm missing the RUNDLL32.EXE

Victas2009, May 18, 2020
  3. p060477 Win User
    new vers 2.2.0 unable to create start up icon..

hi!
    with the new 2.2.0 the bug of unable to create start up icon comes again...
    *Frown Unable to start Manage from This Computer icon :(
    pls w1zzard help me has you done in the past:
    unable to create tray icon...

when you emailed me the new corrected and unbugged vers...
    i anxiously wait for yr kind reply!
    win 10 home 64 creator update vers 1703

thxs so much in advance!
    cheers!
    *Smile Unable to start Manage from This Computer icon :)

p060477, May 18, 2020
  4. p060477 Win User

Unable to start Manage from This Computer icon

new vers 2.2.0 unable to create start up icon..

as i've said before
    no activity by the process in task manager...
    the last time,vers 1.8 i see but then i see the pop up unable to create icon
    then with yr upgrade from then to last 2.10 no problem at all
    but with yr latest: 2.2.0
    now the situation is even worst
    no activity at all..

p060477, May 18, 2020
Thema:

Unable to start Manage from This Computer icon

1. Unable to start Manage from This Computer icon - Similar Threads - Unable start Manage

2. Unable re-start the "Windows Image Acquisition" service under the Computer Management ->...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable re-start the "Windows Image Acquisition" service under the Computer Management ->...: My Epson Scan app is unable to connect to the printer but the printer works fine on all printing from PC as well as local scanning. However, when try to run the Epson Scan app, it says "Cannot communicate with the scanner ..."After talking to Epson Technical Support, I was...
  3. Unable re-start the "Windows Image Acquisition" service under the Computer Management ->...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable re-start the "Windows Image Acquisition" service under the Computer Management ->...: My Epson Scan app is unable to connect to the printer but the printer works fine on all printing from PC as well as local scanning. However, when try to run the Epson Scan app, it says "Cannot communicate with the scanner ..."After talking to Epson Technical Support, I was...
  4. Remove Start icon from taskbar

Remove Start icon from taskbar: How can I get rid of this annoying and unnecessary icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-start-icon-from-taskbar/ad5b6b0a-85ac-4570-ae22-00e99f102bec
  5. Remove Start icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove Start icon from taskbar: How can I get rid of this annoying and unnecessary icon. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-start-icon-from-taskbar/ad5b6b0a-85ac-4570-ae22-00e99f102bec
  6. Bluetooth icon missing from device manager

Bluetooth icon missing from device manager: Bluetooth has suddenly stopped working on my Windows 11 all in one Hp desktop. The troubleshoot gives me the following message:I have tried reinstalling the driver but it does not work either. In the device manager, I am not getting the Bluetooth option:I have also tried...
  7. Unable to click on taskbar/start menu icons

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to click on taskbar/start menu icons: This is an odd problem, but it seems there are moments when I cannot click on my taskbar/start menu. When hovering over the icons, they aren't highlighted. I'm unsure if this is a problem with my mouse (I use a Logitech G502), but it seems that I can temporarily click on...
  8. Unable to use computer due to the screen flashing making all icons or start inaccessible.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to use computer due to the screen flashing making all icons or start inaccessible.: Ideas? Tried hard reboot...? * Moved from IE8/other https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-use-computer-due-to-the-screen-flashing/2511ef19-09c0-4dd5-8ad9-f3b921067506
  9. Unable to Remove Folder From Start

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to Remove Folder From Start: I inadvertently dragged a tile into another. Now there's this damn folder tile with 2 tiles and I can't remove it. I can't drag any of the tiles out, right clicking only allows Resize. I even pinned the recycle bin to the start screen and dragged it onto that, didn't work....
  10. Icons disappeared from the Start screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons disappeared from the Start screen: All of the icons for the desktop apps have suddently disappeared from my start menu. This morning, upon logging into my account I was presented with this: [img] No desktop app - except for Microsoft Word, god knows why - had an icon. Instead, they're all blank. The...