Windows 10: Unable to start Microsoft Store, Skype, Xbox and some other

Discus and support Unable to start Microsoft Store, Skype, Xbox and some other in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Microsoft Store doesn’t want to start. When I click to launch it, it keeps loading. The same problem with other services. I tried resetting Store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoxieV5, Jun 7, 2020.

1. RoxieV5 Win User

Unable to start Microsoft Store, Skype, Xbox and some other

Microsoft Store doesn’t want to start. When I click to launch it, it keeps loading. The same problem with other services. I tried resetting Store cache, then I disabled antivirus. What other methods can you suggest?

:)

RoxieV5, Jun 7, 2020
  2. bbinnard Win User

After 1809 upgrade unable to run Skype or Microsoft Store

Unable to start Microsoft Store, Skype, Xbox and some other [​IMG]

Unable to start Microsoft Store, Skype, Xbox and some other [​IMG]

I've not been able to find any mention of this problem with 1809 yet. I had no problem running the update. Tried turning firewall off - no help. Tried re-registering Store - no help. Needless to say my internet connection is fine. I also verified that both SKype and Windows Store are in the list of apps allowed through the Defender firewall.

bbinnard, Jun 7, 2020
  3. tslin Win User
    tslin, Jun 7, 2020
  4. Unable to start Microsoft Store, Skype, Xbox and some other

Xbox Insider Hub does not appear in the Microsoft Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

1. Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Have you signed in using the Microsoft account?
    3. Are you able to search for other apps on the Microsoft Store?

However, you may follow these steps to check if that helps.

Step 1: Suggest you to run the apps troubleshooter to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Step 2: You can also try to manually
    download the Xbox Insider Hub
    from the link.

Article for Reference.

Get the Xbox Insider Hub app

Hope this helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking 'Yes' or 'No'.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 7, 2020
Thema:

Unable to start Microsoft Store, Skype, Xbox and some other

1. Unable to start Microsoft Store, Skype, Xbox and some other - Similar Threads - Unable start Microsoft

2. Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to open xbox app or Microsoft store app: Both apps have been fine up to now, but I recently got an error when trying to open the xbox app, saying to reinstall it. Tried uninstalling, but when I try to reinstall, I get the erroe below.I now can't open Microsoft store app, can't find it in installed apps to reset...
  3. Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others: When I try to download updates through Microsoft Store, I get the "Something happened on our end" message for most of the apps but some update just fine with no problem. I looked in the SoftwareDistribution/Download folder and there are folders created but all are empty. The...
  4. Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store updates some apps but not others: When I try to download updates through Microsoft Store, I get the "Something happened on our end" message for most of the apps but some update just fine with no problem. I looked in the SoftwareDistribution/Download folder and there are folders created but all are empty. The...
  5. unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to download games on microsoft store or xbox app: I can't sign into my xbox account, it will just load and then close, then when i try to download something on my pc then it will just load and then stay loading. I tried doing wrseset.exe and it does nothing....
  6. Skype/ Microsoft Store not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Skype/ Microsoft Store not working: Hello, Since the windows 10 update all of my drivers and my apps have been deleted. I tried downloading Skype to my cpu once it downloaded, I tried opening the app and I keep getting an error " unable to connect please check your internet connection...." I tried to...
  7. Unable to connect to Microsoft/Xbox/Windows Store

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Microsoft/Xbox/Windows Store: for about the past three months I have had this issue, My windows 10 professional computer is unable to connect to the Microsoft website, Skype, Xbox, Sign into mixer, Any Antivirus website. I don't know whats causing this, I have already gone through my programs and searched...
  8. Unable to get Xbox App from Microsoft Store

Unable to get Xbox App from Microsoft Store: Today when I tried to open my XBOX app it would not allow me to sign in. I kept getting a window that states: Something went wrong. Please try again later. 0x80090016 Things I've tried: Resetting the Xbox and Store apps in the system settings Running the built-in store...
  9. After 1809 upgrade unable to run Skype or Microsoft Store

After 1809 upgrade unable to run Skype or Microsoft Store: [img] [img] I've not been able to find any mention of this problem with 1809 yet. I had no problem running the update. Tried turning firewall off - no help. Tried re-registering Store - no help. Needless to say my internet connection is fine. I also verified that both...
  10. After 1809 upgrade unable to run Skype or Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After 1809 upgrade unable to run Skype or Microsoft Store: [img] [img] I've not been able to find any mention of this problem with 1809 yet. I had no problem running the update. Tried turning firewall off - no help. Tried re-registering Store - no help. Needless to say my internet connection is fine. I also verified that both...