Windows 10: Unable to start my HP lap top

Discus and support Unable to start my HP lap top in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I switch my lap top on I get the HP logo and the little dots start to go around and then stop, nothing happens. It will then display Preparing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Sorrell2, Jun 10, 2020.

1. Sorrell2 Win User

Unable to start my HP lap top

When I switch my lap top on I get the HP logo and the little dots start to go around and then stop, nothing happens.

It will then display Preparing automatic repair - two dots start to go around then stops

I switch lap top off hold button for 10 seconds

Switch it back on same thing happens - sometimes it says need to turn off computer and re start.

Today I have tried 15 times and eventually it started normally, this happens at least twice a week and I am ready to put a hammer through it.

Lap top is only about 9months old, trouble is I cannot afford to be with out a lap top as I need it for business use.

I have had a whizz kid look at it but they cannot figure it out either.

Trouble is when this happens there is nothing I can do to try and put it right as I cannot access anything

The screen all so goes a fading grey, the screen of death.

PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP

:)

Sorrell2, Jun 10, 2020
  2. Susie13Q Win User

Dell lap top problem

The Dell lap top starts up and then after a minute shuts off. It told me to go to this site "recoverykey.faq. what is my next step to correct this problem?

Susie13Q, Jun 10, 2020
  3. importing pictures to my hp lap top

I have always been able to import pictures from my gimage z2 camera to my hp lap top. now all of a sudden, it doesn't work. HP tells me I need a driver which will cost me $20.00 per year. WHY????

william r cornell, Jun 10, 2020
  4. stasia333 Win User

lap top

Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh.

stasia333, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to start my HP lap top - Similar Threads - Unable start lap

2. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  3. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP: Hi, the laptop was slow so it was reset to three days ago and now I get nothing on it except blue background with "automatic repair". Click on restart and says "Device ran into a problem and will restart" come back up with same "Automatic repair". I can not get into anything,...
  4. LOST EVERYTHING ON MY HP LAP TOP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Starting Asus lap top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Starting Asus lap top: When i turn my ASUS laptop on it displays Preparing Automatic Repair then screen goes black and nothing happens. the lights on but no one home. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/starting-asus-lap-top/ecc07b97-b4d2-47b6-8e13-adb1e10c6778
  6. sync phone hp lap top

sync phone hp lap top: sync phone to hp lap top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-phone-hp-lap-top/56c46ea9-ed95-4da7-95f9-c559f35cfa92
  7. low disk space on hp lap top.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    low disk space on hp lap top.: low disk space . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/low-disk-space-on-hp-lap-top/46581c4f-5109-4be7-acfc-4815e5d35510"
  8. lap top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lap top: audio I have a red x on the icon audio no sound at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lap-top/6fe4756d-c0b4-4272-a0af-8de6694112ee
  9. problems with lap top HP compaq 610

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with lap top HP compaq 610: I can put up Windows 10 on my lap top. And got these messeges: - Error code 0x000000001 - System thread exception not handled - PC ran into a problem and needs to be restart. W“ll restart for you. - 1720- Smartdrive detects imminent...
  10. lap top

lap top: Hello I want to take my lap top back to factory mode and start afresh. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/lap-top/791f4c4f-fc52-4287-bbe9-41842fa4de12