Windows 10: Unable To Start Oracle Virtual Machine

Discus and support Unable To Start Oracle Virtual Machine in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I was trying to load my virtual machine an error box opened My system info is this: Processor: Intel Celeron GPU: Intel HD Graphics Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HelloNeighbor, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Unable To Start Oracle Virtual Machine

When I was trying to load my virtual machine an error box opened

My system info is this: Processor: Intel Celeron GPU: Intel HD Graphics Windows 10 Version: 1903 and I'm also in the Windows Insider Preview Build.

Heres what it said:

Call to WHvSetupPartition failed: ERROR_SUCCESS (Last=0xc000000d/87) (VERR_NEM_VM_CREATE_FAILED).

Result Code:

E_FAIL (0x80004005)

Component:

ConsoleWrap

Interface:

IConsole {872da645-4a9b-1727-bee2-5585105b9eed}

If anyone can help that will be great!

:)

HelloNeighbor, Jun 21, 2019
  2. S_and_S Win User

Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10

Step #1 is to decide which virtual machine software you wish to install.

The three most popular choices are:

• VirtualBox (from Oracle)
    • VMWare Workstation Player (from VMWare); and
    • Hyper-V (from Microsoft)

Once you've made your choice you can find detailed, illustrated instructions for installing each one on the internet.

As a personal suggestion: You might find it easier to use either VirtualBox or VMWare Workstation Player. Hyper-V is more complicated to setup.

Between VirtualBox and VMWare, I think you'll find VirtualBox more user-friendly, and it has the advantage of allowing you to create checkpoints - backups of your virtual machine - whereas to do that in VMWare you'll need to upgrade to their (expensive!)
    paid version.

S_and_S, Jun 21, 2019
  3. ylebov Win User
    Use My Win10 For Virtual Machine?

My PC is running Windows10. I am an avid programmer, so I want to use a Virtual Machine to compile software better (It isn't working for me, atm). I have Oracle Virtual Machine. How do I have it access my Windows10 system so it can start a Win10 OS on
    the machine?

ylebov, Jun 21, 2019
  4. Unable To Start Oracle Virtual Machine

Windows 10 activated with corrupt virtual machine

I installed a newly purchased retail version of Windows 10 Home (downloaded from MS) into an Oracle VirtualBox virtual machine and activated it. I did this about three days ago but the host laptop ran out of space and the virtual machine is now completely
    corrupted and does not start.

When I create another virtual machine and install Windows 10 in it, it says that my product key has already been activated in another instance and cannot be used. As stated above, I am unable to run the first virtual machine in order to deactivate the product
    key. How can I deactivate the product key so that I can use Windows 10?

Thanks.

Kurt

Kurt Syman, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

Unable To Start Oracle Virtual Machine

1. Unable To Start Oracle Virtual Machine - Similar Threads - Unable Start Oracle

2. I am unable to install Oracle Box Virtual Machine on my Microsoft Surface Pro X. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am unable to install Oracle Box Virtual Machine on my Microsoft Surface Pro X. Is there a...: I have tried using the compatibility troubleshooter but it still brings the same error message "This app can't run on this device". I have tried using VMWare Player instead as a workaround however it brings the same issue. So is there a trusted VM that will allow me to use...
  3. I am unable to install Oracle Box Virtual Machine on my Microsoft Surface Pro X. Is there a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to install Oracle Box Virtual Machine on my Microsoft Surface Pro X. Is there a...: I have tried using the compatibility troubleshooter but it still brings the same error message "This app can't run on this device". I have tried using VMWare Player instead as a workaround however it brings the same issue. So is there a trusted VM that will allow me to use...
  4. Oracle Virtual Box on Azure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Oracle Virtual Box on Azure: Hi Guys,I tried to run Kali on Oracle Virtual Box in Azure. Even after enabling hyeper-v virtual box is keep saying enable hyper-v. And I am using Dv3 size only. Host OS is windows 10 Enterprise.Is Azure stopped supporting to use of oracle virtual box?...
  5. Oracle Virtual Box on Azure

Oracle Virtual Box on Azure: Hi Guys,I tried to run Kali on Oracle Virtual Box in Azure. Even after enabling hyeper-v virtual box is keep saying enable hyper-v. And I am using Dv3 size only. Host OS is windows 10 Enterprise.Is Azure stopped supporting to use of oracle virtual box?...
  6. Oracle Virtual Box on Azure

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Unable to install Oracle's virtual box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to install Oracle's virtual box: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 11 and I'm currently on Build 22538I was using the virtual box for many days to run LinuxBy that time, my memory integrity was dissabled due to few unsupported drivers.But after the fresh install, I was abale to tuen it on and so did...
  8. Unable to install Oracle's virtual box

Unable to install Oracle's virtual box: Recently I did a fresh install of windows 11 and I'm currently on Build 22538I was using the virtual box for many days to run LinuxBy that time, my memory integrity was dissabled due to few unsupported drivers.But after the fresh install, I was abale to tuen it on and so did...
  9. Bluetooth and Oracle Virtual Box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth and Oracle Virtual Box: I recently lost sound in Win10 with Bluetooth headphones all I was getting was stuttering sound , strangely after a few days of stuffing around I decided to try Win 7 through Oracle Virtual Box and bingo headphones work . If I minimize Win7 the sound still plays from music...
  10. Unable to start Virtual Machine, Error message: "Validation" Failed to start.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to start Virtual Machine, Error message: "Validation" Failed to start.: Hi, This errors started when a windows10 update was pushed to my windows7 laptop. I had two vms working great in windows7 now both generate the same error. yesterday i downloaded a win10 vm and it starts with the same error. i notice when any of the vms try to start they get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Call to WHvSetupPartition failed: ERROR_SUCCESS (Last=0xc000000d/87) (VERR_NEM_VM_CREATE_FAILED).

2. call to whvsetuppartition failed: error_success (last=0xc000000d/87) (verr_nem_vm_create_failed).result code:e_fail (0x80004005)component:consolewrapinterface:iconsole {872da645-4a9b-1727-bee2-5585105b9eed}

3. virtualbox call to whvsetuppartition failed

4. Call to WHvSetupPartition failed: ERROR_SUCCESS (Last=0xc000000d/87) (VERR_NEM_VM_CREATE_FAILED),
  5. Call to VidMessageSlotMap failed:,
  6. Call to WHvSetupPartition failed: ERROR_SUCCESS (Last=0xc000000d/87) (VERR_NEM_VM_CREATE_FAILED). Result Code: E_FAIL (0x80004005) Component: ConsoleWrap Interface: IConsole {872da645-4a9b-1727-bee2-5585105b9eed},
  7. call to whvsetuppartition failed:,
  8. ERROR_SUCCESS (Last=0xc000000d/87) (VERR_NEM_VM_CREATE_FAILED).,
  9. oracle vm windows 10 upgrade fails to start,
  10. Call to VidMessageSlotMap failed,
  11. cannot use oracle virtual machine on windows insider,
  12. call to vidmessageslotmap failed virtualbox,
  13. call to vidmessageslotmap failed: last=0xc000000d/87 (verr_nem_vm_create_failed).result code:e_fail (0x80004005)component:consolewrapinterface:iconsole {872da645-4a9b-1727-bee2-5585105b9eed},
  14. me saleeste erropr en virtualbox Call to VidMessageSlotMap failed: Last=0xc000000d/87 (VERR_NEM_VM_CREATE_FAILED).,
  15. when oracle vm virtual box machine play then window insider build ran into problem