Windows 10: Unable to start service, error 1053

Discus and support Unable to start service, error 1053 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, after updating Windows 10 to the latest build, the HUAWEI web modem service does not start, it will not help reinstall Internet Manager, fixing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Permep, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Permep Win User

Unable to start service, error 1053

Hello, after updating Windows 10 to the latest build, the HUAWEI web modem service does not start, it will not help reinstall Internet Manager, fixing this problem is important to me because I can not use T-Mobile internet (via the program installed on the modem, connect and disconnect to the internet)

The exact error message is : "Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion"

I made two screenshots

My internet modem is

LTE USB Stick
    HUAWEI E3372

Please help *cry

:)

Permep, Apr 25, 2017

2. update problem

Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion"

raghuvaidya, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Surendar Subbu, Apr 25, 2017
  4. Unable to start service, error 1053

Hi Premep. Welcome to the TenForums @premep

First thing I would do is uninstall all the T-Mobile software and your USB stick. I would then follow the instructions to re-install. Their software and registry changes may not have survived the update.

Failing that I would call T-Mobile, or borrow someone's machine and see if they have upgraded software and or drivers for your device. They should be able to support the device and service you are paying for.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 25, 2017
  5. Permep Win User
    @Caledon Ken

I uninstalled Internet Manager software even with Total Uninstall, unfortunately this did not help. I am not able to restore the system, reinstalling also does not answer me ... the situation is very embarrassing, I heard that modifications in the registry editor can help something, unfortunately I do not know what to modify

Permep, Apr 26, 2017
  6. clam1952 Win User
    clam1952, Apr 27, 2017
  7. Permep Win User
    Permep, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Unable to start service, error 1053

1. Unable to start service, error 1053 - Similar Threads - Unable start service

2. Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...: I have probably found out why my Windows Update says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." yet again.What I'm trying to do here, is to change the startup type, because it shouldn't be on "Automatic Delayed Start" but only on Automatic, which will probably fix...
  3. Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...: I have probably found out why my Windows Update says "Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later." yet again.What I'm trying to do here, is to change the startup type, because it shouldn't be on "Automatic Delayed Start" but only on Automatic, which will probably fix...
  4. Service: Update Orchestrator Service. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053: When trying to open an MSI file on Windows, it failed to open. I suspected it was due to Windows Installer. Upon investigation, I found that Windows Installer was not running. When attempting to start the Windows Installer service, I encountered Error 1053: The service did...
  6. Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053

Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053: When trying to open an MSI file on Windows, it failed to open. I suspected it was due to Windows Installer. Upon investigation, I found that Windows Installer was not running. When attempting to start the Windows Installer service, I encountered Error 1053: The service did...
  7. Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053: When trying to open an MSI file on Windows, it failed to open. I suspected it was due to Windows Installer. Upon investigation, I found that Windows Installer was not running. When attempting to start the Windows Installer service, I encountered Error 1053 which states: The...
  8. Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053

Windows Installer service cannot be started, Error: 1053: When trying to open an MSI file on Windows, it failed to open. I suspected it was due to Windows Installer. Upon investigation, I found that Windows Installer was not running. When attempting to start the Windows Installer service, I encountered Error 1053 which states: The...
  9. Can't start a service due to Error 1053

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't start a service due to Error 1053: Rockstar Games Launcher wouldn't start anymore, even after multiple reinstallations, so I decided to manually start the associated service (RockstarService.exe) from Services console. However, the service won't start and this error message appears: Error 1053: The service did...
  10. error 1053: custom service does not start

in Windows 10 Customization
    error 1053: custom service does not start: Hi all, I created a service from an .EXE file: sc.exe create "MyServiceName" type= own start= auto binPath= "C:\scripts\MyEXEName.exe" and the service has been created successfully If I try to start from "services" app, I get this error Error 1053: the service did...