Windows 10: Unable to start service, error 1053

Discus and support Unable to start service, error 1053 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, after updating Windows 10 to the latest build, the HUAWEI web modem service does not start, it will not help reinstall Internet Manager, fixing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Permep, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Permep Win User

Unable to start service, error 1053

Hello, after updating Windows 10 to the latest build, the HUAWEI web modem service does not start, it will not help reinstall Internet Manager, fixing this problem is important to me because I can not use T-Mobile internet (via the program installed on the modem, connect and disconnect to the internet)

The exact error message is : "Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion"

I made two screenshots

My internet modem is

LTE USB Stick
    HUAWEI E3372

Please help *cry

:)

Permep, Apr 25, 2017

2. update problem

Windows Update service does not start "error 1053: "The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion"

raghuvaidya, Apr 25, 2017
  3. Surendar Subbu, Apr 25, 2017
  4. Unable to start service, error 1053

Hi Premep. Welcome to the TenForums @premep

First thing I would do is uninstall all the T-Mobile software and your USB stick. I would then follow the instructions to re-install. Their software and registry changes may not have survived the update.

Failing that I would call T-Mobile, or borrow someone's machine and see if they have upgraded software and or drivers for your device. They should be able to support the device and service you are paying for.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Apr 25, 2017
  5. Permep Win User
    @Caledon Ken

I uninstalled Internet Manager software even with Total Uninstall, unfortunately this did not help. I am not able to restore the system, reinstalling also does not answer me ... the situation is very embarrassing, I heard that modifications in the registry editor can help something, unfortunately I do not know what to modify

Permep, Apr 26, 2017
  6. clam1952 Win User
    clam1952, Apr 27, 2017
  7. Permep Win User
    Permep, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Unable to start service, error 1053

1. Unable to start service, error 1053 - Similar Threads - Unable start service

2. Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service...: In order to access disk management, while trying to start Virtual Disk service, this error message comes "Windows could not start the Virtual Disk service on Local Computer. Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion." And it...
  3. Can't start a service due to Error 1053

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't start a service due to Error 1053: Rockstar Games Launcher wouldn't start anymore, even after multiple reinstallations, so I decided to manually start the associated service (RockstarService.exe) from Services console. However, the service won't start and this error message appears: Error 1053: The service did...
  4. error 1053: custom service does not start

in Windows 10 Customization
    error 1053: custom service does not start: Hi all, I created a service from an .EXE file: sc.exe create "MyServiceName" type= own start= auto binPath= "C:\scripts\MyEXEName.exe" and the service has been created successfully If I try to start from "services" app, I get this error Error 1053: the service did...
  5. Unable to start Windows Defender Service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to start Windows Defender Service: Hello guys. Recently I have been getting Windows Defender errors that say the service couldn't be started.[ATTACH]And this error is very annoying since this is my only Anti-Virus on my laptop and I don't feel like getting another Anti-Virus. Please help me...
  6. Conexant SmartAudio Service unable to start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Conexant SmartAudio Service unable to start: I have a Lenovo G50 PC running Windows 10. It unexpectedly stopped playing audio. I have tried reinstalling both the RealTek audio drivers and the Conexant SmartAudio driver, but the problem still persists. The status of the sound device, Conexant SmartAudio HD, is "okay",...
  7. Audiosrv can’t be restarted (Error 1053).

Audiosrv can’t be restarted (Error 1053).: Randomly, usually after I come back to the computer after a break, I find that the sound has stopped working, and is also affecting some related areas. This has the following symptoms: * Winamp can't start a track anymore, and crashes when trying to do so (does not respond)...
  8. Error 1053 on Windows 10 Enterprise Version

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error 1053 on Windows 10 Enterprise Version: Hi Team, We have installed Java application on Windows Enterprise 10 and trying to start it from Windows Services. But facing Error 1053 and unable to start the application. Looking for hot fix for the same ASAP. Please do the needful. Thanks Srivani...
  9. Unable to start Windows Defender service

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to start Windows Defender service: My Defender service has stopped working. Description of behaviour is below. In the security settings, it says the service has stopped. There is a button to restart but clicking it returns an error message. Unexpected error, it appears there is a problem, try again later :...
  10. BTTray ERROR: Unable to start the Bluetooth stack service

BTTray ERROR: Unable to start the Bluetooth stack service: I'd been having this message come up on my Dell XPS laptop for a while.... and I have had random disconnects for my Bluetooth mouse - Logitech MX Master. I thought I'd share what appears to be a solution - well it worked for me and a few other people on other forums (Dell):...