Windows 10: Unable to start ServiceManager, CMD, TaskManager etc

Discus and support Unable to start ServiceManager, CMD, TaskManager etc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I was getting the following error while starting UBUNTU on my Windows-10 machine: Installing, this may take a few minutes...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AvinashSingh77, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Unable to start ServiceManager, CMD, TaskManager etc

Hi,

I was getting the following error while starting UBUNTU on my Windows-10 machine:

Installing, this may take a few minutes...

WslRegisterDistribution failed with error: 0x80080005Error: 0x80080005 Server execution failed

To fix this, I did the following:

1: Added following to the registry:

"[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\LxssManager] "Start"=dword:2

2: Changed as follows in Services-->Credential Manager:

Stopped It.

Changed 'Startup Type' to 'Automatic'

Started It.

Now after I restarted my machine, I cant open most of the system tools like Task Manager, CMD, PowerShellas Admin etc.

I can even open "Credential Manager Properties" from "Service Manager" so that I can revert changes I did in 1.

I will really appreciate a quick help for the resolution of this issue.

:)

AvinashSingh77, Feb 2, 2020

2. ms store and taskmanager

Hi,

I would like to know if you're still having this issue with MS Store and Taskmanager. In line with this, kindly provide the following information:

• What is the error message when running MS Store and Taskmanager?
    • Were there any changes made before this issue came up?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10? To find out which version of Windows your PC is running, press Windows logo key + R, type
      winver, then select OK.
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

I'm looking forward to your response.

Melowin Mar, Feb 2, 2020
  3. Windows and CMD- renaming a file in CMD

Steps I've done

Here what happens

• turn on PC

• start windows

• get blue screen ( message NTFS file)

• it reboots returns to diagnosing PC

• Diagnose and repair fails

• I move to advance options

• will not reset windows , I click on CMD

things I've tried
    commands:

reagentc /disable

reagentc /enable

*************************FAILED
    not recognized

Please advise

RandallBrock, Feb 2, 2020
  4. Unable to start ServiceManager, CMD, TaskManager etc

run,cmd not opening

i opened my start menu and in that i opened windows system in which there is no run and cmd options only taskmanager is present hoe to re insall

run and cmd

SaiPraveenSahukari, Feb 2, 2020
Thema:

Unable to start ServiceManager, CMD, TaskManager etc

1. Unable to start ServiceManager, CMD, TaskManager etc - Similar Threads - Unable start ServiceManager

2. Start cmd as admin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start cmd as admin: I run Windows 10 Pro on a Dell laptop. Currently, I have PowerShell as the default in Terminal. I need to run cmd as admin; how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-cmd-as-admin/06ea4079-be8c-4e33-aa62-2f44257ffddb
  3. Start cmd as admin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start cmd as admin: I run Windows 10 Pro on a Dell laptop. Currently, I have PowerShell as the default in Terminal. I need to run cmd as admin; how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-cmd-as-admin/06ea4079-be8c-4e33-aa62-2f44257ffddb
  4. Start cmd as admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. taskmanager bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    taskmanager bug: [ATTACH] i have a problem , i was having those tabs but now i dont https://preview.redd.it/smsrj2z4r5651.png?width=847&format=png&auto=webp&s=0d85ec0495f750ab522947126792e63acef60973 submitted by /u/alaaddinet [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows administrative Tools like taskmanager,performance monitor etc requires run as admin...: I experience these kind of problems very often.Sometimes i cant open a .exe or any kind of programs by normally double clicking on that.it requires run as admin.my pc has latest windows 10 home with up to date installed updates.please offer me a solution or if u guys want...
  7. Explorer and cmd not starting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer and cmd not starting: Explorer.exe doesn't start automatically.. I need to ctrl-alt-canc and start it manually. Once loaded, I try to run cmd.exe and nothing happens.. What can I do? submitted by /u/Putrid-Farter [link] [comments]...
  8. TaskManager starts at a somewhat high percent

TaskManager starts at a somewhat high percent: Recently i have restored my pc to factory settings while i was checking if everything when right i noticed at that opening the task manager took alot of cpu. After it open it when back to 25 percent cpu , is that normal ?[IMG]...
  9. Taskmanager problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskmanager problem: I tried to install Google Chrome but the installer closed after 3 seconds and from that moment, Task manager does not start without running him as administrator... I cant open him with CTRL+Shift+Esc , CTRL+ALT+DELETE or from System32 without administrator privileges. Its...
  10. Unable to open CMD.

Unable to open CMD.: Hello, I am experiencing some difficulty in opening CMD. When I clicked open or run as administrator, the CMD window pops-up and quickly disappear. Therefore, I cannot run any troubleshooting to solve Teredo network adapter for my PC....