Windows 10: Unable to start Start-up, Repair, Reset, Hard Reset, Uninstall Windows Update or do a...

Discus and support Unable to start Start-up, Repair, Reset, Hard Reset, Uninstall Windows Update or do a... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As said in the title I am unable to do ANYTHING on this horrible Razer Blade Pro, I am stuck on the Blue Screen and I can't even reset this damn thing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/just-a-pervert, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Unable to start Start-up, Repair, Reset, Hard Reset, Uninstall Windows Update or do a...

As said in the title I am unable to do ANYTHING on this horrible Razer Blade Pro, I am stuck on the Blue Screen and I can't even reset this damn thing. Everytime I keep doing something it says that it ran into an error and can't do that thing. Please help I am losing my mind because I've got midterms in a few days

submitted by /u/just-a-pervert
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/just-a-pervert, Dec 1, 2020
  2. buildzoid Win User

Hard reset on linux

Wait did you mean hard reset as in pressing the reset button or Hard Reset the game?

buildzoid, Dec 1, 2020
  3. xBruce88x Win User
    Contest! Win Hard Reset!

Bump

No one wants Hard Reset? I'm open to other suggestions for contest ideas.

maybe i got this in the wrong section... could a mod move it to the FS/FT/WTB/Giveaway section?

xBruce88x, Dec 1, 2020
  4. newfellow Win User

Unable to start Start-up, Repair, Reset, Hard Reset, Uninstall Windows Update or do a...

How to reset whole netsh? (Windows 7)

Was wondering has the commands changed somehow since on Windows XP and on Windows Vista 'NETSH INT RESET ALL' cleaned entire netsh up from top to bottom.

Now on Windows 7 this same command says no go and only way I can see it is by building .cmd/.bat which does something like:

Code: netsh winsock reset all netsh int 6to4 reset all netsh int ipv4 reset all netsh int ipv6 reset all netsh int httpstunnel reset all netsh int isatap reset all netsh int portproxy reset all netsh int tcp reset all netsh int teredo reset all[/quote] now the king of the hill of bugs is this doesn't actually do even it's job even after reboot. values setup to are not reset to defaults. (I know I could add more entire list of entries there is, but looking for clean delete/wipe settings & default everything not to dump entire list of resets.)

So, anyone got a plan B?

newfellow, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Unable to start Start-up, Repair, Reset, Hard Reset, Uninstall Windows Update or do a...

1. Unable to start Start-up, Repair, Reset, Hard Reset, Uninstall Windows Update or do a... - Similar Threads - Unable start Start

2. Start Up and Account Issue Reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Start Up and Account Issue Reset: I tried to fix an issue following the Dell instructions for a webcam error I was getting by going into the F2 Bios settings to update. I updated the drivers. I restarted and my whole computer was wiped clean. Almost everything is missing. I saved everything I could still find...
  3. Start Up and Account Issue Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start Up and Account Issue Reset: I tried to fix an issue following the Dell instructions for a webcam error I was getting by going into the F2 Bios settings to update. I updated the drivers. I restarted and my whole computer was wiped clean. Almost everything is missing. I saved everything I could still find...
  4. Start Up and Account Issue Reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't reset my pc or do a start up repair due to virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't reset my pc or do a start up repair due to virus: I believe recently i accidentally installed a trojan/virus. Windows antivirus says that it's been removed but I'm still noticing major performance issues and when I tried to go through my system files, some specific folders would instantly close before i could do anything. I...
  6. I can't reset my pc or do a start up repair due to virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't reset my pc or do a start up repair due to virus: I believe recently i accidentally installed a trojan/virus. Windows antivirus says that it's been removed but I'm still noticing major performance issues and when I tried to go through my system files, some specific folders would instantly close before i could do anything. I...
  7. I can't reset my pc or do a start up repair due to virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows Reset not Started?

Windows Reset not Started?: Hi! I started a windows reset 4 hours ago and I saw a lot of articles stating it's stuck at a certain percent... I don't have a percent... It's been on my boot screen with a spinning circle for the entire 4 hours. Did something go wrong?...
  9. Unable to start, reset, or restore

Unable to start, reset, or restore: I recently updated from windows 7 to windows 10 and was doing all the new windows updates that go along with the new operating system. While doing that my computer completely froze and was unable to do anything. I tried to restart it but it refuses to boot. So i did a clean...
  10. Won't start up or reset

Won't start up or reset: My tower begins the startup, but goes right into repair, but saies unable to repair, Have tried the reset system but it saies there isn't enough memory to do so. As I cannot access the desktop have no idea what I can do....