Windows 10: Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled.

Discus and support Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Ive enabled virtualization on the bios of my asus laptop, nonetheless i still face this error, ive turned the virtualization on too on windows features... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RandySoto, Jun 16, 2022.

1. RandySoto Win User

Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled.

Ive enabled virtualization on the bios of my asus laptop, nonetheless i still face this error, ive turned the virtualization on too on windows features on and off. I gladly apprectiate a help here, below is my computer specs. My Laptop Specs:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home Insider Preview Version 10.0.25140 Build 25140 Other OS Description Not Available OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name RANDYPC System Manufacturer ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. System Model VivoBook_ASUSLaptop X512FLC_S512FL System Type x64-based PC System SKU Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-10510U CPU @ 1.80GHz, 230

:)

RandySoto, Jun 16, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Unable to enable Windows Subsystem for Linux

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you have downloaded Linux Terminal from Microsoft Store and you are getting an error when running the PowerShell command. However, as per the article

Windows Subsystem for Linux Installation Guide for Windows 10
    you need to run the PowerShell command first and then install the required Linux distribution from the store. I suggest you to try running the PowerShell command
    first and check.

For more information on Windows Subsystem for Linux, please refer the articles

Windows Subsystem for Linux Documentation
    and

Troubleshooting Windows Subsystem for Linux

If the issue persists, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet forums
    , where we have support professionals and experts on this query to assist you with the appropriate details.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 16, 2022
  3. Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Jun 16, 2022
  4. Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled.

Unable to enable Windows Subsystem for Linux

So i have downloald Linux Terminal from Microsoft Store i have turned on the developer options but the last thing i need to do is to turn on Linux Subsystem. I tried to turn it on from PowerShell by typing the followin command Enable-WindowsOptionalFeature
    -Online -FeatureName Microsoft-Windows-Subsystem-Linux but when i restart my pc the update couldnt apply. I also tried to turn it on from Control Panel and when i restart my PC its the same. There isnt any error just Update Failed or something like that then
    my computer restarts again without the update. Thanks in advance !

***Modified title from: Linux Subsystem***

МартинКрумов, Jun 16, 2022
Thema:

Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled.

1. Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled. - Similar Threads - Unable start Subsystem

2. Unable to start windows subsystem for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start windows subsystem for android: Hey,I am facing the problem of WINDOWS SUBSYSTEM FOR ANDROID I try all methods including reinstalling of WSA but nothing is working. it says unable to start WSA because of virtualization but I am using bluestacks that shows virtualization is enabled and also the task manager...
  3. Unable to start windows subsystem for android

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to start windows subsystem for android: Hey,I am facing the problem of WINDOWS SUBSYSTEM FOR ANDROID I try all methods including reinstalling of WSA but nothing is working. it says unable to start WSA because of virtualization but I am using bluestacks that shows virtualization is enabled and also the task manager...
  4. Unable to start windows subsystem for android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start windows subsystem for android: Hey, I am unable to start windows subsystem for android , it says unable to start WSA because your virtualization doesnt on but virtualization is on and i also on in "turn on and off windows features I also reinstall windows subsystem for android but it also doesn't work...
  5. Unable to start windows subsystem for android

Unable to start windows subsystem for android: Hey, I am unable to start windows subsystem for android , it says unable to start WSA because your virtualization doesnt on but virtualization is on and i also on in "turn on and off windows features I also reinstall windows subsystem for android but it also doesn't work...
  6. Windows subsystem for android is not starting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows subsystem for android is not starting.: I installed win subsystem for android, everything worked great, even sideloaded a bunch of apks which all worked. Now, I start it and it says "Starting Windows Subsystem for Android..." for two minutes, then the window closes with no message or error. I did restart my...
  7. Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though virtualization is enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though virtualization is enabled: I'm trying to use WSA but windows won't let me. My computer is a HP 17 Laptop PC 17-c2000 4V792AV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-start-windows-subsystem-for-android-even/6a70e08d-2241-49a5-9088-fae9c9a15e9e
  8. Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though virtualization is enabled

Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though virtualization is enabled: I'm trying to use WSA but windows won't let me. My computer is a HP 17 Laptop PC 17-c2000 4V792AV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-start-windows-subsystem-for-android-even/6a70e08d-2241-49a5-9088-fae9c9a15e9e
  9. Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled.: Ive enabled virtualization on the bios of my asus laptop, nonetheless i still face this error, ive turned the virtualization on too on windows features on and off. I gladly apprectiate a help here, below is my computer specs. My Laptop Specs:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home...
  10. Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11: [ATTACH]While starting Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11, if you are unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android, here are some fixes you need to check. If you get this error, you cannot open and use Windows Subsystem for Android on your Windows 11 computer even...