Windows 10: UNABLE TO STARTUP PC

Discus and support UNABLE TO STARTUP PC in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I had a problem today wherein I turn on my PC and the part where it shows the wallpaper just before sign in, it boots by itself. Now I took care of... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by lance luckeybala, Sep 24, 2020.

1. UNABLE TO STARTUP PC

I had a problem today wherein I turn on my PC and the part where it shows the wallpaper just before sign in, it boots by itself. Now I took care of that with that help of reddit posts and youtube videos but now that problem that I am having is when I am on the sign in window, it just get's stuck screen freezes and can't even move my mouse and it's only allowing me to login on safe mode.

I tried everything and even reset my PC and I'm still having the same problem, and I even tried uninstalling windows update but nothing worked. I also don't have a restore point, so that's not an option.

:)

lance luckeybala, Sep 24, 2020
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Sep 24, 2020
  3. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Sep 24, 2020
  4. UNABLE TO STARTUP PC

Unable to enable a startup app

I can't enable windows store app to start with windows.

The step I folowed are

• Open task manager
    • go to startup tab
    • select the app
    • enable
    and when I reopen it's set at disable

The step recorder file

https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE

Nilon123456789, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

UNABLE TO STARTUP PC

1. UNABLE TO STARTUP PC - Similar Threads - UNABLE STARTUP

2. Unable to disable password on startup on Windows 10 Version 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to disable password on startup on Windows 10 Version 2004: [ATTACH] Hi. Usually I disable the requirement to enter my password on startup by running the netplwiz command and unticking the box which says "Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer". However after a recent update (now on Version 2004) the...
  3. Unable to open startup menu, sound and other configs on toolbar menu + unable to click and...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open startup menu, sound and other configs on toolbar menu + unable to click and...: I'm unable to open the start up menu, sound, and other config menu on the tool bar. In addition, I'm unable to open certain menu options. For example, I was unable to open the command prompt with admin rights. what can I do to resolved these issues? Thanks....
  4. Startup repair was unable to fix. srt.txt error windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup repair was unable to fix. srt.txt error windows 10: After turning off my laptop one day, I know get the srt.txt error windows 10, what can I do to fix this? I really dont want to have to wipe the drive to fix this, it's a brand new laptop. Hopefully someone here can help me fix this issue. I'm running windows 10 pro latest...
  5. unable to enter startup settings

unable to enter startup settings: HI, I am using win 10 and when i enter startup settings and click restart it is bypassing the start up options and enter log in screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-enter-startup-settings/1babddd0-6d25-4697-ac47-2876bf5b2a0a
  6. Unable to enable a startup app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to enable a startup app: I can't enable windows store app to start with windows. The step I folowed are Open task manager go to startup tab select the app enable and when I reopen it's set at disable The step recorder file https://we.tl/t-wGtoYHVHfE...
  7. unable to see startup program in the folder taskmanager and file explorer

unable to see startup program in the folder taskmanager and file explorer: Hello Team , i am not able to see any programmes running in startup folder however there are some apps like skype,screenshot,whatsapp are running as system starts tried creating new user as well . attaching screeshot [ATTACH][ATTACH] suggest some measure to solve...
  8. "A disk read error has occurred" on Windows 10 Startup and unable to troubleshoot

"A disk read error has occurred" on Windows 10 Startup and unable to troubleshoot: Hi, I have a Toshiba laptop that has been working OK, but now wont bootup. Before any Windows 10 logo appears I get the messages "A disk read error has occurred Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to restart". I was going to try and repair using a Windows 10 installation USB. I have...
  9. Issue with Windows 10 startup. Freezes on spinning wheel and unable to reset/shutdown

Issue with Windows 10 startup. Freezes on spinning wheel and unable to reset/shutdown: Hi there, I'm using a dual boot setup with Windows 10 1607 LTSB and Windows 10 1909 on my PC. My PC rig is quite old: Asus P7H55 M-LX board Intel Core Xeon X3450 8GB DDR3 GTX 1060 6GB I've been able to use the LTSB version perfectlywith latest Nvidia driver without any...
  10. I am unable to change startup type in services

I am unable to change startup type in services: A setting changed somewhere. I can no longer change startup type in services. If I run services with administrator rights I get an error 5 when I try to change Windows Defender Update from manual to automatic. I had changed this to manual in error. Now everyday I get a...