Windows 10: Unable to store 18G file on 32G Thumbdrive

Discus and support Unable to store 18G file on 32G Thumbdrive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have created a DVD in Roxio 7 on my computer and wanted to save the 18G DVD file on a 32G thumb drive. File explorer in windows 10 is telling me it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Larry Van Langevelde, Jul 12, 2020.

1. Unable to store 18G file on 32G Thumbdrive

I have created a DVD in Roxio 7 on my computer and wanted to save the 18G DVD file on a 32G thumb drive. File explorer in windows 10 is telling me it is too big a file? That would be the only thing on the thumb drive.

:)

Larry Van Langevelde, Jul 12, 2020
  2. Platibus Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Jul 12, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Jul 12, 2020
  4. Unable to store 18G file on 32G Thumbdrive

Unable to download from Windows Store

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• What is the actual issue you are facing?
    • Are you unable to download Apps from Windows Store?

Please provide us a screen shot of the issue if possible.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps below and check if it helps.

Press “Windows key + R”, type “WSReset.exe” (without quotes) and press Enter.

Please revert with necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jul 12, 2020
Thema:

Unable to store 18G file on 32G Thumbdrive

1. Unable to store 18G file on 32G Thumbdrive - Similar Threads - Unable store 18G

2. Empty Folders on Thumbdrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Empty Folders on Thumbdrive: On a thumb drive, a folder shows “This folder is empty,” yet the properties show 182GB 215,233 files and counting. I have disconnected OneDrive because it was causing problems with folders and files....
  3. My New Thumbdrive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My New Thumbdrive: I just bought a new 1TB Flash Drive. I assumed it came formatted. I now have some things backed-up on it but now, each time I insert it into my PC USB, always says there's an error on the drive. I let it repair but my new thumb drive will no longer allow me to upload videos....
  4. USD thumbdrive

in Windows 10 Customization
    USD thumbdrive: How do I show a connected USB drive on the desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usd-thumbdrive/b54c8a33-fb59-48b5-af63-1032122b64f4
  5. Cannot read files on unlocked bitlocker usb thumbdrive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot read files on unlocked bitlocker usb thumbdrive: Hi, I am trying to adapt to the new security restrictions put together by my company which means that all external devices harddrive or thumbdrives need to be bitlocker encrypted to receive files from my computer. However I am faced with a problem after encrypting on a...
  6. Unable to copy files from Thumbdrive to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to copy files from Thumbdrive to Windows 10: I have recently upgraded to windows 10 and have had MANY frustrations . The latest is I'm trying to copy files from a thumb drive to my Windows 10 doc and it won't. I have followed all the instructions which are a pain in the **** BTW- you can't just drag over . WHY Microsoft...
  7. downloading to a thumbdrive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    downloading to a thumbdrive: I am trying to download an update for my Garmin onto a thumbdrive to transfer to my car. It begins the process but stops at 4.5%. Any thoughts on why I cannot complete the download?...
  8. ideaplay 10 hd 32g windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ideaplay 10 hd 32g windows 10: Shuts off after a few minutes and won't start until I plug in 110v charger. Battery check out charged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ideaplay-10-hd-32g-windows-10/41bbbb6d-c6ef-4123-ba70-a4e4559047f4
  9. download files from backup thumbdrive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download files from backup thumbdrive.: I downloaded Windows 10 on my computer, replacing the OS that came with it (Windows 7). I have a thumb drive that contains a lot of apps and stuff from my previous computer that is now broken. How can I download this material from the thumb drive to my current computer?...
  10. sandisk cruzer 32G

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sandisk cruzer 32G: My testing of Windows 10 shows that the Sandisk Cruzer has no driver in Windows 10 for it. I have no idea how to send feedback to Microsoft so this can be added. 2521