Windows 10: Unable to stream DirecTV issues with my Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Unable to stream DirecTV issues with my Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Whenever I try to stream on my windows 10 Laptop, it tells me to load the DirectTV player which I do. I close the browser (as directed), I reopen the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanPost, Sep 25, 2018.

1. DanPost Win User

Unable to stream DirecTV issues with my Windows 10 computer

Whenever I try to stream on my windows 10 Laptop, it tells me to load the DirectTV player which I do. I close the browser (as directed), I reopen the browser as directed, I reselect the show to watch online from directv.com and it says "Loading...", but it never gets any further. The same thing happens on FireFox, Edge or Internet Explorer. I have the latest versions of both. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling several times. The programs installed says "Cisco VideoGuard Player" for Edge, and “Adobe Flash Player” for FireFox. Any solutions or ideas?

:)

DanPost, Sep 25, 2018

2. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Sep 25, 2018
  3. Issues with accessingg Bluetooth Streaming and Camera on Windows 10

Hi Rollin,

Now that you have me with you let me take care of this.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • What exactly happens when you try to access Bluetooth streaming on your computer?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If haven’t tried, update the Bluetooth drivers from Device manager by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Step 1: Update Bluetooth drivers.

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Device Manager from the context menu.
    • Expand Bluetooth driver options, right click on the driver and select
      Update this software option from the context menu.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • After the update is complete, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

If the issue persists, download and install the latest and most compatible Bluetooth drivers from the manufacturer’s website on the computer and check if the issue is resolved.

Also, do the same for Camera drivers as well and check if you are able to access it.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to install all the pending updates on Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of accessing Bluetooth streaming and Camera on Windows 10 for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Unable to stream DirecTV issues with my Windows 10 computer

Streaming issue

Hi Emma,

To resolve your issue about streaming, we suggest that you follow the
    steps
    provided by Navneet Anand as it seems to have worked with others.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Unable to stream DirecTV issues with my Windows 10 computer

1. Unable to stream DirecTV issues with my Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Unable stream DirecTV

2. Unable to stream anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to stream anything: Hi,I have Windows 11 pro 23H2 and I'm unable to stream either Netflix, Disney+ and other tv service that i have.3 different browsers and the desktop apps and it just fails to play, stuck on the loading wheel, the preview does play property but once you press play it doesn't...
  3. Unable to stream anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to stream anything: Hi,I have Windows 11 pro 23H2 and I'm unable to stream either Netflix, Disney+ and other tv service that i have.3 different browsers and the desktop apps and it just fails to play, stuck on the loading wheel, the preview does play property but once you press play it doesn't...
  4. DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC

in Windows 10 News
    DirecTV player is not working on Windows PC: [ATTACH]According to a several users, all the websites are working on their browser except DirecTV. As per the reports, DirectTV starts buffering or just does not play the video at all. In this article, we are going to see what you need to do if DirecTV is not working on your...
  5. Unable to update Windows 10 on my HP Stream

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to update Windows 10 on my HP Stream: I am unable to update Windows 10 on my HP Stream. There is notoriously little space on this HP laptop, and even after stripping off all the files and programs I possibly can, I can still not create enough space to run the upgrade. For a while I was able to, using a 32 GB...
  6. Streaming issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Streaming issues: I have a LenovoSlim 1-14AST-05 Laptop ideapad - Type 81VS - Model 81VS0001US I almost always have streaming issues. It will keep stopping and buffering every few seconds to mins if I'm lucky. I have checked my speeds. Windows is updated. My internet has been rebooted multiple...
  7. Directv Mediashare

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Directv Mediashare: what is Directv Mediashare and how does it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directv-mediashare/2fe5c14b-9920-4323-ad5c-d64e45b2f04f
  8. windows 10 streaming and performance issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 streaming and performance issue: Hi All , any one have an idea how to fix streaming and low performance issues on windows 10 ? after i upgraded from windows 7 to 10 my notebook performance decreased a lot and streaming meanly is a disaster , i followed some troubleshooting process to update and activate...
  9. Flash to download for Directv?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flash to download for Directv?: How do I get Flash to work for directv? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flash-to-download-for-directv/5fa59b77-2eeb-47c0-8ad5-5701b98bead7
  10. Windows 10 streaming issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 streaming issue: I use W10Pro and prior to W10 update at end of 2018 I was able to stream videos from my external drive connected to my PC to my smart TV, Sony OLED. After the update I can see all vids in one folder and none in the other. I called MS and they were not able to help. They...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. directv player installation problems

2. stuck on install directv player

3. unable to watch directv on computer

4. directv not working on pc,
  5. directv streaming not working on windows 10 after installing media player,
  6. unable to load directv player on windows 10,
  7. why can i not stream directv on my laptop,
  8. cannot watch directv on computer,
  9. cannot download directv player for windows 10,
  10. cannot install directv player on windows 10,
  11. install directv player for windows 10,