Windows 10: Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect.

Discus and support Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I am on Win 10 Update 1903. I recently tried streaming music/audio from my PC to different BT Headsets. However, I am unable to do so for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArjunBahree, Jun 30, 2019.

1. Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect.

Hi All,

I am on Win 10 Update 1903.

I recently tried streaming music/audio from my PC to different BT Headsets. However, I am unable to do so for all the BT headsets.

I am able to pair the headset BT devices, but not able to connect and play audio. The option to allow Discovery is enabled already.

When I Press the Connect button after selecting the paired device in Settings-->Devices-->Bluetooth, I get a message as shown in Figure-1 below:

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect. 051ce395-0e4d-4dc8-8e7d-5375ccccc335?upload=true.png

Figure-1

Below Figure-2 shows how my Bluetooth devices appear in Device Manager:

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect. 6065eeac-ace3-4e0c-b5b6-5c3003783b17?upload=true.png

Figure-2

And the below Figure-3 shows how my Audio devices look in Device Manager - Please note none of the BT Headsets appear here :

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect. 94dee877-c1b6-4fb0-b649-32725adf62ea?upload=true.png

Figure-3

:)

ArjunBahree, Jun 30, 2019

2. Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect

Hi,

I've run into a problem recently with pairing my wireless Bose Soundsport headphones to my PC. Up until recently, the headphones paired and worked fine with my PC and iPhone simultaneously. I have 2 pairs of these exact headphones, and neither of them connect to this PC. However, they still connect to any other device.

The problem I am experiencing has persisted ever since I installed a graphics driver update via the GeForce Experience application (version 397.64, released on 05/09/2018). I updated this driver as a result of a few Memory_Management BSOD's and crashes while playing Fortnite.

Before anyone says, "Have you tried a troubleshooter / reinstall bluetooth drivers / make device discoverable / etc..." , please know that I've gone through the basic steps to solve problems like these. The only thing I haven't done is revert to a previous graphics driver - as I'd rather not do that. From a few hours of research, I haven't seen a problem similar to this.

What I Am Experiencing:
    - I've paired and un-paired this device many times in the past. So I know the procedure.
    - When I set the headphones to "Ready to Pair", the device name is expected to appear in the device list after clicking "Add Bluetooth or other device" in Windows Bluetooth settings.
    - Instead, I only see an audio device called "Headphone" that, when clicked, will just say "Connecting..." indefinitely (see attached image).

In the past, the "Add Bluetooth or other device" would display the name of the device (Bose Soundsport), whereas now it only displays "Headphone". Why can my PC only see the headphones?

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect. [​IMG]

davyjones90, Jun 30, 2019
  3. Kuba Ober Win User
    How to get a paired, connected Bluetooth headset to be recognized as an audio device?

This happens on an Asus ROG G551JW computer. I got a Samsung Level U headset. I can get it paired via Bluetooth, but it's not recognized as a sound device: it doesn't appear in sound device lists, I can't control its volume nor make the system output the sound via the headset.

Relevant System Information:

• Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    • Intel Bluetooth Driver version 19: Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) driver version 19.x.x.x
    • Notification center -> Connect displays Samsung Level U as Paired, but when attempting to Connect to it, it displays "Couldn't Connect".

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect. xtW6V.png

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect. SQgax.png

• Power-cycling the headset changes its state to (presumably) connected, and the "Disconnect" button appears. But still: there are no audio devices available.

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect. bKtdH.png

• The device doesn't appear as an audio device:

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect. QxTUz.png

Kuba Ober, Jun 30, 2019
  4. Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect.

Stream iphone Audio to Windows 10 via bluetooth

Is it possible to stream iphone Audio to Windows 10 via Bluetooth?

I have successfully paired the pc and iPhone via Bluetooth, but audio (example: amazon music) from iPhone is not coming through to PC speakers.

I have ALREADY TRIED:

• Using Troubleshoot function in Win10
    • Update iPhone drivers in Device Mgr
    Has ANYBODY out there been able to do this? Feedback is greatly appreciated.

Also, I don't have iTunes on my PC, and really don't want to install it.

NativeTxGuy, Jun 30, 2019
Thema:

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect.

1. Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets. Able to Pair But no Connect. - Similar Threads - Unable Stream Music

2. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  3. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only: I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM5 but when I pair these with my laptop Windows 10 it does not recognize the device has a mic. It is connected as music only. In the sound control panel I see the device listed as a Headset Hands-Free AG Audio but when I try to enable it...
  4. Sony WH-1000XM5 will not pair on bluetooth as a headset - it connects as music only

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting

Any Paired Bluetooth headset not connecting: My Bluetooth headset not connecting, i tried couple devices to pair with my windows 10 , it was successful, it still paired but not connecting.i have tried to restart and pair again couple times but still have the same issue. To any other computer it connects with no...
  6. Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC: I recently purchased a new PC and love it. Except that it won't connect with my headset, which I use for all audio input and output. Makes Zoom and Teams meetings a challenge. Under bluetooth settings, it'll pair, but won't connect. I've tried unpairing and re-paring the...
  7. Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headset will pair, but not connect on new PC: I recently purchased a new PC and love it. Except that it won't connect with my headset, which I use for all audio input and output. Makes Zoom and Teams meetings a challenge. Under bluetooth settings, it'll pair, but won't connect. I've tried unpairing and re-paring the...
  8. Unable to connect bluetooth headset, gets paired but does not connect

Unable to connect bluetooth headset, gets paired but does not connect: I am unable to connect my Bluetooth headphones to my Windows 10 laptop. It worked fine for over half a year but now the headset gets paired but does not connect. In the Bluetooth setting it shows like this. After some time I receive a notification installing Rockerz 235v2....
  9. Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets.

Unable to Stream Music/Audio from Win 10 PC to Bluetooth Headsets.: Hi All, I am on Win 10 Update 1903. I recently tried streaming music/audio from my PC to different BT Headsets. However, I am unable to do so for all the BT headsets. I am able to pair the headset BT devices, but not able to connect and play audio. The option to allow...
  10. Unable to pair Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to pair Bluetooth headset: Hello everyone, So i've bought this Skullcandy Hesh 2 wireless headset and there seems to be a problem I can't get it to connect properly to my laptop. It's an ASUS notebook. I made sure every driver is up to date I've contacted the company to mention them about it....