Windows 10: Unable to stream remotely recently with the Xbox App

Discus and support Unable to stream remotely recently with the Xbox App in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey all, Long story short, I have been working past year or so fine streaming from the Xbox to my laptop remotely. Now all of a sudden, I am not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SuperDan9001, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Unable to stream remotely recently with the Xbox App

Hey all,

Long story short, I have been working past year or so fine streaming from the Xbox to my laptop remotely.

Now all of a sudden, I am not able to connect via port forwarding or by putting the Xbox (with static IP) into the routers dmz.

I have factory reset my laptop, router and Xbox but the same issue occurs that it is unable to find my Xbox

Ports are opened correctly, and forwarding is configured fine. it just suddenly stopped and tracert is no longer reaching suggesting something has closed.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue or has had the same thing / has been able to resolve?

:)

SuperDan9001, Mar 23, 2019

2. Xbox One Streaming

Hi Dylan,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are unable to stream on your Xbox One S. For us to properly assist you, we need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When was the last time you were able to stream from your Xbox One S?
    • Have you tried using a different computer and check if the issue persists?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove conflicts with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

You may also check the link below for troubleshooting steps.

Troubleshooting Xbox app game streaming on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Mar 23, 2019
  3. XBox app streaming

Hi Connor,

Just to clarify, share the information;

- Is the issue specific to this particular app?

- Do you receive any error message when the app crash?

- Did the issue started recently?

I suggest you to try the steps in the following Xbox article and check if it helps.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...-windows/troubleshoot-xbox-app-game-streaming

If the issue still persists, then I suggest you post the query in Xbox forums. They will be better suited to guide you further.

http://forums.xbox.com/?xr=shellnav

Do let us know if you need any assistance regarding Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,

Pratiksha Devadiga, Mar 23, 2019
  4. farlex85 Win User

Unable to stream remotely recently with the Xbox App

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Unable to stream remotely recently with the Xbox App

1. Unable to stream remotely recently with the Xbox App - Similar Threads - Unable stream remotely

2. Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Uninstall Xbox Apps: I have a Lenovo Flex 14 laptop with Windows 10 and am unable to uninstall the Xbox apps which I desire to do because I don't use them I don't even own an Xbox and need to free up the space. I'm aware that Windows deliberately prevents traditional uninstalling because it's a...
  3. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  4. Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app

Streaming pc xbox App to another Xbox pc app or Xbox phone app: When am I going to be able to do this?. Steam link has been doing it for years. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/streaming-pc-xbox-app-to-another-xbox-pc-app-or/e7123429-8af9-4d6f-87e8-fd7c2622a693
  5. Unable to sign in to Xbox App

Unable to sign in to Xbox App: Hi all So I'm trying to sign in to the Xbox App on Windows 10, but I am unable to do so. When I click "Sign In", a grey box appears which I'm assuming should be the sign-in box, which then disappears after a minute or so if the box shows at all. I first noticed this when...
  6. New Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app for Android Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    New Xbox Game Streaming (Preview) app for Android Xbox: Play Xbox games on your Android phone or tablet with the Xbox Game Streaming app. Stream over WiFi or your mobile network. Enjoy console-quality games like Gears 5 and Sea of Thieves directly from the cloud with Project xCloud (Preview). Or, stream Xbox One games installed on...
  7. Microsoft Holographic Remoting Player app stream Windows 10 or Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Holographic Remoting Player app stream Windows 10 or Xbox: The Holographic Remoting Player is a companion app that connects to PC apps and games that support Holographic Remoting. Holographic Remoting streams holographic content from a PC to your Microsoft HoloLens in real-time, using a Wi-Fi connection. The Holographic Remoting...
  8. Can’t stream remotely.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can’t stream remotely.: I’m using open vpn to connect to my home network, I have a shared folder with movies pics etc on my pc that has a IP assigned to it. I use VLC on iOS which can stream from the shared folder when I’m at home but can’t see the folder when I’m away. Is there a setting that I...
  9. Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox App Connected But no Streaming Media: Alright I have spend HOURS trying to figure this issue out. To the point of doing a reboot because "support" said the issue was a corrupted WMP file. Issue still isn't fixed (obviously, I'm here trying to stop myself from tearing out my hair). I am trying to stream movies...
  10. Xbox App Streaming Lag

Xbox App Streaming Lag: Alright, so I've looked around the internet and pretty much tried every possible supposed fix for eliminating lag during streaming through the Xbox app. Nothing has worked though. My download/upload is around 100mbps, and the stream test on the Xbox app says I can stream on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox app not letting me stream remotely