Windows 10: Unable to stream to a Smart TV

Discus and support Unable to stream to a Smart TV in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Split from this thread. trying to stream from my laptop or Samsung galaxy s3 orbit to my element smart TV ��... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeweyBedsaul, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Unable to stream to a Smart TV

Split from this thread.​

trying to stream from my laptop or Samsung galaxy s3 orbit to my element smart TV ��

:)

DeweyBedsaul, Dec 17, 2019

2. streaming windows 10 PCto a smart TV

is there a way to stream video from the PC to a smart TV. I can see the smart tv on my device list.

alfredspinney, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Streaming to smart TV

How do I stream movies from this PC to my smart TV??

MacHancock1, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Unable to stream to a Smart TV

I can't get a video to stream to my lg smart tv in full screen , it's playing full screen on the pc no problem

Hi Steve,

To assist you better, I like to know; how exactly you are trying to stream video from your PC to LG Smart TV?

As an initial step, I suggest you to try updating the display adapter on your system.

Follow the below steps:

• Click on the Start button, and type Device Manager on the search bar.
    • Open Device Manager, expand Display Adapters.
    • Find and double-click Display Adapters from the left panel to update.
    • Right-click the device, and click Update.

As you are able to play the video full screen in your PC, then it might be an issue related to LG Smart TV. I suggest you to check for the LG Smart TV manual and check what all settings need to done to play video in full screen.

Kindly reply to us, with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Unable to stream to a Smart TV

1. Unable to stream to a Smart TV - Similar Threads - Unable stream Smart

2. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Smart TV: The teacher is using a laptop and SMART TV. She can see her screen on the TV and the icons she requires in the taskbar but when she clicks on them they do not open on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-tv/022df5a5-d0f2-4995-8398-f4542a313951
  3. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Smart TV: The teacher is using a laptop and SMART TV. She can see her screen on the TV and the icons she requires in the taskbar but when she clicks on them they do not open on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/smart-tv/022df5a5-d0f2-4995-8398-f4542a313951
  4. Smart TV

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. smart tv

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    smart tv: Hi I am a bit worried! I saw this by accident when looking around. I live in a 1 up 1 down flat. Because downstairs did not use the internet much and did not have internet, I let him use mine when he needed to. Which I didnt mind, hes over 50 and not a gamer etc on...
  6. sharing folder, stream videos to my LG smart tv problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sharing folder, stream videos to my LG smart tv problem: i had windows 10 pro with LG smart tv, i used to watch my movies with my LG smart tv connected to shared folder through my home network. i played my files though my tv didn't need to touch my PC. last week i got new computer with windwos 10 HOME all updates are updated, i...
  7. Unable to connect PC to smart TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to connect PC to smart TV: I have Sony smart TV and Asus laptop. I have a problem with connecting my laptop with smart TV. I tried to connect a different computer with this smart TV and it works. Reinstalling network and display driver didn’t help...
  8. Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV

Unable to Cast to Device to my Smart TV: Hello all, I went to File Explorer and right click on a movie and select Cast to Device. My TV is shown in the next pop up screen but then it says 'Unexpected Device error'? I can play the same movie using native app in TV, but not from Win10 to TV? WMP streaming is turned...
  9. non smart tv

non smart tv: can I cast to a non smart tv fro, mi windows 10 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/non-smart-tv/58a29ea9-4085-45e8-a3b4-67d13bddf3b3
  10. Streaming to smart TV

in Windows 10 Customization
    Streaming to smart TV: How do I stream movies from this PC to my smart TV?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/streaming-to-smart-tv/c56fc2ce-8b2e-42d6-acf4-98af39546384

Users found this page by searching for:

1. My LG SmartTV cannot see files in windows 10 library