Windows 10: unable to submit a reply

Discus and support unable to submit a reply in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; sometimes on message boards that you want to join, or websites they ask you for certain information yet when I hit the submit tab nothing happens, it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Laserbeam125, Jan 20, 2018.

1. unable to submit a reply

sometimes on message boards that you want to join, or websites they ask you for certain information yet when I hit the submit tab nothing happens, it just sits there doing nothing. I am at a loss with Windows 10, it's been over 1 year and I still don't like it. I tried to join a forum , filled in all the information hit submit and "nothing". Does anyone have an answer to this. Is there a way I can redo windows 10 and have it like the 1st day I had it? I wish I could just do a reinstall like the old days, yes it was a lot of work but windows 10 is impossible to learn. Way too much has changed. I just can't get to like it.

:)

Laserbeam125, Jan 20, 2018

2. I try and submit a reply to the Microsoft Windows 10 website but the website will not allow it

As above. I have a screen picture of the error message but I can't see how to attach it. Further evidence of the complete uselessness of this site?

JoeMerieux, Jan 20, 2018
  3. I try and submit a reply to the Microsoft Windows 10 website but the website will not allow it

Hello Joe,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing when trying to attach an screen shot or picture of the error in Microsoft answer site. We will certainly help you.

Below is the link to find how to attach a screen shot in your post:

How to include a screenshot in your post

Disclaimer: It is recommended to remove all your personal information which can be visible in the screen shot.

Kindly explain was the complete issue. We will be glad to assist u further.

Thank You.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jan 20, 2018
  4. dalchina New Member

unable to submit a reply

You can clean install Win 10, but bear in mind if you download an iso in the usual way now, it will be the current build (1709). As you know, every 6 months or so a new build comes out, and MS's policy is to continually make changes.
    Clean Install Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials
    - you can also reset and refresh Windows (separate tutorial)

And that can cause problems- it's not like, say, Win 7, where the specification remained essentially unchanged - which is great in principle for regression testing (proving the product for release) and general use- familiarity.

Personally I
    a. Avoid the Start Menu- problems if you have a deeply nested menu and lacks flexibility - and too many snags reported.
    b. Don't (except for News and Money) use the apps
    c. Don't bother with Cortana

Basically I use it as a Win 7-like 'desktop', with programs installed from the web (not universal apps).
    Note that the Control Panel is still there- but very slowly items are being moved to Settings.

And having Pro, I have reasonable control of updates and upgrades.

dalchina, Jan 20, 2018
  5. Well now I really don't know what to do. Maybe buy a new laptop.

Laserbeam125, Jan 20, 2018
  6. Winuser Win User
    Have you tried different browsers? I use Firefox as my main browser.

Winuser, Jan 20, 2018
  7. Berton Win User
    Even if you buy a new computer [desktop or Notebook] it most likely will have the current Version but not the current Build, depends upon how long the seller had it in stock. Downloading the MCT/Media Creation Tool may not have the latest Build, what I got 2 weeks ago was Version 1709 Build 16299.15, we are now at Build 16299.194 [64-bit] or Build 16299.201 [32-bit], but even that may have changed or will change in the near future. To see what you have hold down the Windows key and hit R, type winver and hit Enter.

Berton, Jan 20, 2018
  8. dalchina New Member

unable to submit a reply

I was just commenting on your second topic.. your first is a relatively minor issue (in that Windows is probably not significantly damaged, which would be good) but of course annoying.

Bear in mind that that is internet, server and site dependent.

Sometimes tenforums can take a while to respond.

dalchina, Jan 20, 2018
  9. z3r010 Win User
    Are you using a browser with any addons? there are lots of so called browser safety addons such as ghostery or noscript that just break lots of website functionality.

z3r010, Jan 20, 2018
  10. dalchina New Member
    I changed the appearance somewhat and use a few convenient tools to add features to the basic GUI, and use a replacement start menu.

I didn't like the look of it at all when it first came out. Others have changed the appearance in other ways e.g. using high contrast themes (see examples in threads in Customisation).

unable to submit a reply [​IMG]

What is it you don't like in particular?

dalchina, Jan 20, 2018
  11. Berton Win User
    Humans, and those who supposedly are human, are resistant to change and admittedly there appears to have been changes merely for the sake of change in many things over the years. Being able to adjust to change fits into the grand scheme of learning at least one new thing every day, now matter how small, helps keep one's mind active. Computing in general is always changing and as Dalchina mentioned "What is it you don't like in particular?". Looking back over the years there hasn't been much truly bad in versions of Windows, notably were Windows ME/Millenium Edition and Windows 8, both worked but involved change. Before that were the various 'flavors' of DOS/Disk Operating Systems, MS-DOS 3 and 4 had issues, 5 was good and 6.xx got better.

Berton, Jan 20, 2018
  12. Version 1709 ()S Build 16299.192

Laserbeam125, Jan 26, 2018
  13. Ztruker Win User

unable to submit a reply

Let's start at the beginning.

What browser are you using. Do you use any add-ons?
    What anti-virus software are you using?

Ztruker, Jan 26, 2018
  14. If it matters any I have Version 1709(OS build 16299.309) am I current? I forgot all about this post and came across an email so decided to check it out. I just don't think I'll ever get use to win 10 but it is the future and i guess we all have to accept it.

Laserbeam125, Apr 2, 2018
  15. Berton Win User
    Your version shouldn't be a problem but the latest Version 1709 is Build 16299.334 and I'm having no issues with it. I have just Upgraded a Version 1607 to the latest default install of Version 1709 Build 16299.125 from Windows Update, now will bring it up to date.

As for accepting the way things are going, there's always the free versions of Linux and some are pretty good but may more complicated than some users care for. And if one has sufficient funds there's also Macintosh computers, check the prices.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

unable to submit a reply

1. unable to submit a reply - Similar Threads - unable submit reply

2. Taking too long to submit reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taking too long to submit reply: Hai why its does not load or anything when i tried to reply the post after i hit the submit button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-too-long-to-submit-reply/33237ce5-f989-48b3-a064-8590b329bd35
  3. Taking too long to submit reply

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taking too long to submit reply: Hai why its does not load or anything when i tried to reply the post after i hit the submit button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taking-too-long-to-submit-reply/33237ce5-f989-48b3-a064-8590b329bd35
  4. Taking too long to submit reply

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-code-0x8007042b/343d8837-c2cc-4a51-9b46-250c246bfb7eI have this question raised, I'm trying to reply to someone but I can't reply because it greys out. Stuck waiting for more than 30mins already nothing happened. Please...
  6. I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/error-code-0x8007042b/343d8837-c2cc-4a51-9b46-250c246bfb7eI have this question raised, I'm trying to reply to someone but I can't reply because it greys out. Stuck waiting for more than 30mins already nothing happened. Please...
  7. I can't submit a reply in the MS community forum.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I was unable to submit a question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was unable to submit a question: I was unable to submit a question about Windows because "the title must be 2 to 200 characters long". Whatwhere is the title located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-unable-to-submit-a-question/a12ee8f4-6612-4cf4-ab9d-ff616ce45766
  9. Unable to reply to answers.microsoft.com

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to reply to answers.microsoft.com: I am at the moment unable to answer sent replies to my questions by clickilg the Reply button and now find that answers sent, are being saved in the Junk mail box. Can anyone help on solving this error? thank you....
  10. unable to submit

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit: I filled out a form looking for some information on a particular website. When I hit the submit button nothing happens, this has been happening a lot. Anyone know how to fix it? The page just sits there. 115844

Users found this page by searching for:

1. file c saves form hdrsav