Windows 10: Unable to submit my job application

Discus and support Unable to submit my job application in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Unable to submit my job application because it does not let me fill out the level of education field. It does not show the options to choose. Can you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AKINOhayLEY, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Unable to submit my job application

Unable to submit my job application because it does not let me fill out the level of education field. It does not show the options to choose. Can you please help?

:)

AKINOhayLEY, Sep 16, 2020

2. Can not submit online application for jobs.

Hello,

I can not submit my resume/application on the Microsoft careers site.

When I import my linkedin profile, and fill out the remaining parts of the application, it says it needs a valid job description, even though a job description exists.

So I then manually re-type the job descriptions into the job description field.

Then when I go to submit my application, it continually says update failed.

I am unable to apply for any positions at Microsoft because of this.

I have tried using the latest version of Chrome, as well as Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer.

OmarMohamed3, Sep 16, 2020
  3. jose19892 Win User
    I cannot submit online application for job

Hello,

I can't submit online applications for jobs. The background of the "Apply now" button is grey out after clicking on it, and nothing happens (the job application formulary is not displayed).

Note that I am signing in with my LinkedIn profile.

I took a look at the Microsoft Edge and Google Chrome web browser console logs, and this is what I can see:

• Google chrome
    ph-page-1575653203260.js:4 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'jobSeqNo' of null

at ph-page-1575653203260.js:4

at Array.filter (<anonymous>)

at t.redirectToApplyPage (ph-page-1575653203260.js:4)

at t.evaluate (vendor-bundle-1.5.js?v=1:4)

at e.callSource (vendor-bundle-1.5.js?v=1:6)

at e.handleEvent (vendor-bundle-1.5.js?v=1:6)

(anonymous) @ ph-page-1575653203260.js:4

t.redirectToApplyPage @ ph-page-1575653203260.js:4

t.evaluate @ vendor-bundle-1.5.js?v=1:4

e.callSource @ vendor-bundle-1.5.js?v=1:6

e.handleEvent @ vendor-bundle-1.5.js?v=1:6

jsll-4.js:1 Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) blocked cross-origin response https://web.vortex.data.microsoft.c...5c8&HASH=03ef&LV=201911&V=4&LU=1574888508081'
    with MIME type application/json. See Cross-Origin Read Blocking (CORB) - Chrome Platform Status for more details.

• Microsoft edge

1. HTML1300: Navigation occurred.

Producer (1,1)

2. SCRIPT87: SCRIPT87: Invalid argument.

Producer (46,32872)

3. CSS3121: The media query -ms-viewport has been deprecated.

4. CONSOLE1810304: console.memory is not implemented and will return 0 for all attributes. Please use the memory profiler to monitor memory utilisation.

5. HTML1506: Unexpected token.

Producer (2052,8)

6. SCRIPT5007: SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'jobSeqNo' of undefined or null reference

Producer (4,4412)

Could someone please help me at the earliest convenience.

jose19892, Sep 16, 2020
  4. RoyYu1 Win User

Unable to submit my job application

Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site

I cannot submit my job application on Microsoft Careers site. Everything's ok until I click on "Continue With Application" button to submit my application. The site redirects
    me to the home page and I can't see the application submitted in the action center. I changed the computer and network, but it's still the same.

It's just the same problem as in this
    link
    , but I can't find solution from it.

What should I do? Please help!

RoyYu1, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Unable to submit my job application

1. Unable to submit my job application - Similar Threads - Unable submit job

2. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uploading attachment to job applications: Whenever I try to upload a word doc attachment to a job application, the program stops responding when I click the file. I've tried troubleshooting and running as administrator and it helped. But now it continues to happen....
  3. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uploading attachment to job applications: Whenever I try to upload a word doc attachment to a job application, the program stops responding when I click the file. I've tried troubleshooting and running as administrator and it helped. But now it continues to happen....
  4. Uploading attachment to job applications

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Unable to create print job

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to create print job: I'm hoping someone might be able to help me. So, we inherited a contract from another company where we will take over support of point of sale units that are spread out over a large geographical area. We normally prepare a reference unit for that contract so that we can...
  6. I was unable to submit a question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was unable to submit a question: I was unable to submit a question about Windows because "the title must be 2 to 200 characters long". Whatwhere is the title located? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-was-unable-to-submit-a-question/a12ee8f4-6612-4cf4-ab9d-ff616ce45766
  7. Unable to submit request for additional time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to submit request for additional time: I have a child account setup under my family. It was working fine until recently. The account is setup so that he must send a request to me for time after a certain hour. His account gets an error every time stating "Something went wrong. We were unable to send your...
  8. Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Trouble at submitting job application on Microsoft Careers site: I cannot submit my job application on Microsoft Careers site. Everything's ok until I click on "Continue With Application" button to submit my application. The site redirects me to the home page and I can't see the application submitted in the action center. I changed the...
  9. unable to submit

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit: I filled out a form looking for some information on a particular website. When I hit the submit button nothing happens, this has been happening a lot. Anyone know how to fix it? The page just sits there. 115844
  10. unable to submit a reply

in Browsers and Email
    unable to submit a reply: sometimes on message boards that you want to join, or websites they ask you for certain information yet when I hit the submit tab nothing happens, it just sits there doing nothing. I am at a loss with Windows 10, it's been over 1 year and I still don't like it. I tried to...