Windows 10: Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result

Discus and support Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, i might finally search for help for my problem. It has been some time since when I launch the pc in suspension, the screen, the mouse and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Misaka_Mikoto05, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result

Hello, i might finally search for help for my problem. It has been some time since when I launch the pc in suspension, the screen, the mouse and the keyboard are deactivated but the pc continues to remain operational, after a time between five and ten minutes the screen returns with a blue screen, resulting in some kind of "Power failure" Or else since I can't read beyond the screen seems to be magnified at that time so it's not clear.I have tried everything I could try in "Security" Using Command Prompt via Administrator, Now I have reached the limit as I have really run out of all the ideas

:)

Misaka_Mikoto05, Nov 17, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 17, 2021
  3. blue screen issue

after monthes of running system it was fine then on windows 7 it blue screened after looking it over myself and getting advice from local pc shop they suggest upgrading os will fix the issue so I upgraded to win 8.1 and along followed the blue screens now again upgrading after more advice I'm on win 10 and the bluescreens followed as a bad pool error rebooting I have included the requested report please help as spending the $150 the local pc shop wants is my next step

bigonexeon, Nov 17, 2021
  4. Roan T Win User

Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 17, 2021
Thema:

Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result

1. Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result - Similar Threads - Unable suspend Blue

2. PC interrupted while "RESET THIS PC" was running. Resulting in varius blue-Screen errors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC interrupted while "RESET THIS PC" was running. Resulting in varius blue-Screen errors.: Greetings Sir /MadamIt all started when my pc had the "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME" Error.I decided to RESET the PC. Then a few minutes after initiating the RESET, there was a power cut.I live in South Africa and our power suppliers cut power daily for sustainability purposes.Now...
  3. PC interrupted while "RESET THIS PC" was running. Resulting in varius blue-Screen errors.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC interrupted while "RESET THIS PC" was running. Resulting in varius blue-Screen errors.: Greetings Sir /MadamIt all started when my pc had the "UNMOUNTABLE_BOOT_VOLUME" Error.I decided to RESET the PC. Then a few minutes after initiating the RESET, there was a power cut.I live in South Africa and our power suppliers cut power daily for sustainability purposes.Now...
  4. Defender Offline Scan on restarting the PC results in a blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Defender Offline Scan on restarting the PC results in a blue screen: My PC is HP Pavilion g6. 445GB Hard Disk with >300 GB free. Has 2GB RAM. Page is sized as 3GB min and 8GB max. Runs Win10 Home 22H2 Build 19045.2546.Defender Offline Scan on restarting the PC results in a blue screen with messages "Windows/system32/drivers/ADP80xx.sys may be...
  5. Defender Offline Scan on restarting the PC results in a blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender Offline Scan on restarting the PC results in a blue screen: My PC is HP Pavilion g6. 445GB Hard Disk with >300 GB free. Has 2GB RAM. Page is sized as 3GB min and 8GB max. Runs Win10 Home 22H2 Build 19045.2546.Defender Offline Scan on restarting the PC results in a blue screen with messages "Windows/system32/drivers/ADP80xx.sys may be...
  6. Defender Offline Scan on restarting the PC results in a blue screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result: Hello, i might finally search for help for my problem. It has been some time since when I launch the pc in suspension, the screen, the mouse and the keyboard are deactivated but the pc continues to remain operational, after a time between five and ten minutes the screen...
  8. Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to suspend PC - Blue screen result: Hello, i might finally search for help for my problem. It has been some time since when I launch the pc in suspension, the screen, the mouse and the keyboard are deactivated but the pc continues to remain operational, after a time between five and ten minutes the screen...
  9. Blue screen after suspend windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after suspend windows 10 pro: Hi everyone,I have my laptop with Windows 10 Pro with this specificationsHP Pavilion 14-BK0xxProcesador IntelR CoreTM i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz 2.90 GHz RAM instalada 24.0 GB 23.9 GB utilizable Tipo de sistema Sistema operativo de 64 bits, procesador x64 Edición Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Blue screens and crashes - Driver Verifier results

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blue screens and crashes - Driver Verifier results: My computer crashes out of games and occasionally has been blue screening with various driver related errors. I followed the instructions here. Here is a OneDrive link to a zip file with two dumps and my system information. The system is not overclocked. I only saw one...