Windows 10: Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center

Discus and support Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'am unable to switch on the apps-notification switch in action center. The switch is fade out. I'am not aware if this worked before, I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ronald Geurtsen, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center

Hi,
    I'am unable to switch on the apps-notification switch in action center. The switch is fade out.

I'am not aware if this worked before, I just run Windows 10 for 2 days

:)

Ronald Geurtsen, Jul 31, 2015
  2. KDSFX Win User

Action Center not showing mail or calendar notifications

I have the windows 10 calendar and email apps setup but they do not show any notifications in the action center. I have the email accounts set to show notifications in the action center but when I go to the setting page from action center to select which
    apps show notifications in the action center, email and calendar are not listed? any one else have this problem or know how to fix it?

KDSFX, Jul 31, 2015
  3. How to stop this notification on Windows 10?

To get rid of the Action Center spam, the best solution for me was to disable the useless Action Center:

Settings > System > Notifications & actions > Turn system icons on or off > Action Center = Off

Maybe it’s unnecessary, but I also disabled:

Settings > System > Notifications & actions > "Show me tips about Windows" = Off

But I enabled:

Settings > System > Notifications & actions > "Show app notifications" = On

App notifications are important for the Windows 10 app “Alarms & Clock“. Otherwise it will not ring anymore.

Without the Action Center the Windows 10 experience improved a lot.

a46c7f75-b9aa-496e-9105-1188e3b2501d, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center

I understand about your apps-notification problem. I was getting same problem in before. I did not wait for repair it. I was getting this error in my iphone apps. and finally i got its solution with Hooks apps for getting any kind of notification setting. It has another kind of notification option. You can try it from your iPhone or Android phone. https://bnc.lt/m/MDcRtGSVam

foxcertmoc04, Aug 19, 2015
Thema:

Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center

1. Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center - Similar Threads - Unable switch apps

2. Notifications and Action Center not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  3. Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center: Hello, I'm having issues with the notifications for the action center. The action center on windows 10 is working well, except that I want to get notifications for some apps like Brave, a new browser that i had installed for two or three weeks and it did not appear on the...
  4. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  5. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  6. Unable to see notifications in Action Center

Unable to see notifications in Action Center: Since the latest windows 10 update (version 1809), I can no longer view new notifications when I open action center though it still shows on taskbar corner that I have new notifications (but without any sound this time). I've enabled notification for every app in the settings...
  7. Mail app not showing notification in action center

in Browsers and Email
    Mail app not showing notification in action center: The only way I know if their is a emailnis if I open the app. The sync settings are set To show a banner and play a sound. To test I send a email from my phone and nothing happens on the pc unless I open the mail app. In settings it set fine. Their was a update this morning...
  8. Switch screen Action Center and notifications location

Switch screen Action Center and notifications location: Hello! Just a quick question, is there a way to make action centre and its notifications to appear on the non default screen? I'm having the one I'm not having a taskbar on as default so my games would appear on that and able to reach my taskbar easily on the other screen...
  9. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968
  10. action center & "show app notification" issue

in Windows 10 Support
    action center & "show app notification" issue: hi..my problem is that the "action center" shows "no entry symbol" .. and "show app notification" is greyed out (unable to swicth on or off).. is there any chance to fix them.. thx by the way i did follow tutorial from this link Action Center - Enable or Disable in Windows...