Windows 10: unable to switch on Memory integrity due to incompatible graphics driver 10.18.10.5129

Discus and support unable to switch on Memory integrity due to incompatible graphics driver 10.18.10.5129 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Facing above after recently updating my Dell Inspiron 5520 to Windows 10 pro version 2004. otherwise device working OK Config. of my device:-... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rajsinghqwe, Jun 18, 2020.

1. unable to switch on Memory integrity due to incompatible graphics driver 10.18.10.5129

Facing above after recently updating my Dell Inspiron 5520 to Windows 10 pro version 2004.

otherwise device working OK

Config. of my device:-

Processor; Intel core i5-3210M @ 2.50GHz, 64 bit system

RAM: 6 GB

Graphics : Intel HD Graphics 4000, driver version 10.18.10.5129 for windows 8 got auto updated from Intel

I searched Intel website and found that driver version 15.33.50.5129 for Processor; Intel core i5-3210M up to 3.10 GHz is available.

Should I install manually this latest driver 15.33.50.5129 version to resolve my problem.

Would be grateful if you could kindly confirm.

:)

rajsinghqwe, Jun 18, 2020
  2. MMo481 Win User

Memory Integrity is not starting due to a possible incompatibility

Hi all,

I have a new laptop HP Probook 450 G6 with Win10 1903, all stock without any further software accept HP stuff. It is not possible to start the memory integrity feature. I tried it with the ui switch under core isolation, but got the message that "it is not
    possible to start the memory integrity service due to a possible incompatibility". I tried the dgreadiness_tool_v3.6 and this tool shows that everything is ok and the device is ready to switch this feature on. So, I switched this feature on with the dgreadiness_tool
    and it will start, but now I got a problem with the .NET Optimization service, which is not able to recompile after a .NET Windows update, due to missing signatures for all files which need to be recompiled. If I disable memory integrity with the dgreadiness_tool
    again, evering works fine again with .NET. Are there any hints, how to fix this issue?

regards

MMo

MMo481, Jun 18, 2020
  3. J_Tony Win User
    Unable to Switch On Memory Integrity

I am unable to switch on Memory Integrity under Core Isolation in Windows Security Dashboard.

When I click the button, it becomes greyed out in the enabled mode and keeps loading. When I close and reopen the app after it has loaded, Memory Integrity is switched off.

Please advise.

J_Tony, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Arul_D Win User

unable to switch on Memory integrity due to incompatible graphics driver 10.18.10.5129

Unable to install the Intel Graphic driver for Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have occurred due to incompatible drivers. If graphic drivers are not available for Windows 10, then you may install graphic driver in Windows 8 compatibility mode.

I suggest you to install the drivers in compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Download the latest driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website or locate the driver setup file of the previous operating system in your PC.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      properties.

• Click on the compatibility
      tab, check the box Run this program in compatibility mode for, select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation.

• Once the driver is installed in
      compatibility mode, restart the PC for the effective changes to take place.
    Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

unable to switch on Memory integrity due to incompatible graphics driver 10.18.10.5129

1. unable to switch on Memory integrity due to incompatible graphics driver 10.18.10.5129 - Similar Threads - unable switch Memory

2. Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity turned off due to incompatible drivers: I am running Windows 11 on a Thinkpad x1 Carbon, 6th gen. In Windows Security, Core Isolation, I'm told that Memory Integrity is turned off. I want to turn it on, for security purposes. When I try to turn it on, I'm told that I have three incompatible drivers. My computer is...
  3. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  4. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys When I try to rename them or delete them is it says I...
  5. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  6. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello, I had a warning message on my computer, saying "memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers".First, I don't even understand what it means concretely, could you explain?Second, I checked and found the attached list of drivers. Lots of them are...
  7. Incompatible drivers prevent switching on Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers prevent switching on Memory Integrity: Hello everyone, I noticed yesterday that Memory integrity is switched off and cannot be switched due to incompatible drivers.The following drivers are causing problems:lvpopf64.sys LVUSBS64.syslvuvc64.sysDriver version is each 11.0.0.1217 and product name: Logitech QuickCamSo...
  8. Incompatible drivers prevent switching on Memory Integrity

Incompatible drivers prevent switching on Memory Integrity: Hello everyone, I noticed yesterday that Memory integrity is switched off and cannot be switched due to incompatible drivers.The following drivers are causing problems:lvpopf64.sys LVUSBS64.syslvuvc64.sysDriver version is each 11.0.0.1217 and product name: Logitech QuickCamSo...
  9. memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    memory integrity can't be activated due to incompatible drivers: Hello,could someone advise ne how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled.The incompatible drivers are as follows;ssudbus.sysssudmdm.sys...
  10. Windows 10 - Memory Integrity Can't be Enabled due to Incompatible Drivers..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 - Memory Integrity Can't be Enabled due to Incompatible Drivers..: Hello all, Please could someone advise how I might identify and safely remove/disable/update the following incompatible drivers, so that memory integrity can be enabled. The incompatible drivers are as follows; - ftdibus.sys - wdcsam64_prewin8.sys - PxHIpa64.sys -...