Windows 10: Unable to swith to Home computer setting in system properties

Discus and support Unable to swith to Home computer setting in system properties in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me I noticed the other day a message after an update that "some settings are controlled by my organization" this has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JohnSiwak1, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Unable to swith to Home computer setting in system properties

Hi,

I'm hoping someone can help me I noticed the other day a message after an update that "some settings are controlled by my organization" this has always been a home computer and never connected to a domain however now I find that its connected in this fashion and I can't change it back to home computer. I've searched the net and this site and tried all the options presented to me without success does anyone have the same problem

I'm at a loss.

Thanks

:)

JohnSiwak1, Jul 7, 2018

2. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Unable to swith to Home computer setting in system properties partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Setting up GPU2 on ATI cards!

If you don't know WHERE to enter the Environmental Variables in step 5 of the OP:
    XP: Computer=>Properties=>Advanced=>Environmental Variables
    Vista: I don't have/know, but should be in a similar location
    Win7: Computer=>Properties=>Advanced System Settings=>Environmental Variables

As to whether to enter them under the user or system heading, I don't think it matters unless you intend to log into the computer under a different user name and still intend to Fold.

thebluebumblebee, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Jelo Sen Win User

Unable to swith to Home computer setting in system properties

System and Compressed Memory uses up to 35% CPU after waking up from sleep on WIndows 10

Hello Danny,

There are several factors that may cause this issue. One example is an issue with the start up programs. To isolate the problem, we suggest that you answer the following questions:

• Have you tried updating your device drivers?
    • How about scanning for hardware changes in Device Manager?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you adjust your Windows 10 for the best performance by:

• Right click on “Computer” icon and select “Properties”
    • Select “Advanced System settings”
    • Go to the “System properties”
    • Select “Settings”
    • Choose “Adjust for best performance” and “Apply”.
    • Click “OK” and Restart your computer.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Unable to swith to Home computer setting in system properties

1. Unable to swith to Home computer setting in system properties - Similar Threads - Unable swith Home

2. Unable to set the HPC cluster property MinuteCounterRetention value to 30

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to set the HPC cluster property MinuteCounterRetention value to 30: Hi, I am trying to set the HPC 2016 cluster property to keep the performance counter data for 30 days using the below PowerShell command. The command runs successfully but after I restart the server the settings go back to 3 days default.Powershell command:...
  3. system advanced settings unable to open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system advanced settings unable to open: hi recently to correct my command prompt path i entered in to environmental variables accidentally deleted some variables... and now am unable to open system advanced settings also...
  4. classic system properties

classic system properties: how do I open classic system properties in the 2004 20262.1010 update? Whenever i click on it, it redirects to the about page in settings. I've tried everything i've seen online, like using a desktop shortcut, but none worked. why did they even remove it in the first place?...
  5. wi fi not swithing on

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wi fi not swithing on: wifi not switching on manually. Diagnostic says radio swith but physical switch is on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wi-fi-not-swithing-on/0645c5e1-af3d-462a-a35c-bb797bcca65d
  6. No System Properties

No System Properties: Here's a major issue I have: Where are the System Properties? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-system-properties/cef9b780-93c4-412d-b081-0ec1cc22f888
  7. the system recovery tab in the properties is missing in my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the system recovery tab in the properties is missing in my computer: can some one help me to fix the problem. I did malware scan and antivirus scan. the system restore option is also missing in the services. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-system-recovery-tab-in-the-properties-is/65891666-061e-40ae-9e47-8ec4117bb8c9
  8. System Resotre & System Properties

System Resotre & System Properties: Hello, Does anyone know if performing a System Restore to a point before these settings where changed under System Properties (Advanced Tab), These settings include the following: Any of the tabs under System properties and the settings contained inside of them such as...
  9. network properties in settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network properties in settings: When I look at network properties in settings there is a "copy" button. When I click on the copy button where does the computer put the copy. I would like to print it....
  10. System Properties - Protection Settings - Learning more about it . .

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System Properties - Protection Settings - Learning more about it . .: I am trying to learn more about the subject above, and feel sure there are some gurus out there with lots of knowledge about the System Properties in Windows Ten. I suspect many users only use this section for making a restore file. I have heard that only about 5% of the...