Windows 10: Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync

Discus and support Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to resolve a OneDrive problem (no help from Microsoft despite repeated contact - thanks guys!) and as part of this I am ensuring sync your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlisonJaneMoore, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync

I am trying to resolve a OneDrive problem (no help from Microsoft despite repeated contact - thanks guys!) and as part of this I am ensuring sync your settings is working. However, my computer tells me I need to contact my system administrator to enable sync. I am my own system administrator but this does not seem to be recognised and I can't find a way round it. Any hints?

Thanks

***Original title: Sync my settings***

:)

AlisonJaneMoore, Nov 26, 2018
  2. vivitree Win User

My iPhone can't sync the contacts to Mac

have you tried importing the contacts form the phone to google contacts then syncing then exporting them from there to a file on the computer then importing that into the address book
    or you can also go through the info page in itunes for your phone and sync contacts from the phone to the computer that way by checking the box that says sync contact to then select address book
    There is a step by step instruction on How to transfer iPhone contacts to my iMac. Hope it can do you a favor.

vivitree, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Sync Contacts

The way I have my android phone contacts currently set up, it becomes an unmanageable mess. If I allow my phone contacts to sync with Gmail, I can end up with duplicates (quadruplicates, actually) of the same contacts, multiple phone numbers on the same line, phone numbers and notes/addresses on the same line, etc. I'm sure there a those of you out there that can relate to this.

It renders the phone list practically useless, particularly to voice calling, etc.

I don't want email address contacts in my phone list. Can I isolate a phone contact list group in Gmail, and only have that list sync with my android phone contacts?

The reason is twofold. On my computer I also maintain the "local" Contacts folder (not the "People" list) as a mirror image of my phone contacts. In order to keep the phone list and computer lists in sync, I can export the computer contacts to a .vcf file, and easily and quickly directly import the list into my phone contacts.

The obstacle with this method is that going in the other direction (phone to computer) is too inconvenient to consider if you have 400+ contacts. If I export from my phone .vcf file to the computer, when I try to import it to my computer list, It becomes a folder with individual contacts, only allowing me import "one" contact at a time.

kitpzyxmsir, Nov 26, 2018
  4. andru Win User

Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync

Onedrive sync errors

I have recently reinstalled a clean install of Windows 10. I am now having sync errors from Onedrive. I have my Onedrive folder on my D Drive asit always has been. Now I get the error message that certain folders or no longer there to sync, even though they are present. It gives me the option of restarting Onedrive where I have to login again and chose my sync folder. This happens a few times daily and with different folders each time.
    How can I correct this error as it really is annoying now?

andru, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync

1. Unable to sync data in OneDrive Error: Contact your system administrator to enable sync - Similar Threads - Unable sync data

2. OneDrive sync resulted in a system error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive sync resulted in a system error: After turning on the synchronization of the "Pictures" and "Documents" folders, they were copied to the PC to another new location, and when I canceled the synchronization, they did not return to their place. I tried several times to change their location through the...
  3. OneDrive sync resulted in a system error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive sync resulted in a system error: After turning on the synchronization of the "Pictures" and "Documents" folders, they were copied to the PC to another new location, and when I canceled the synchronization, they did not return to their place. I tried several times to change their location through the...
  4. OneDrive sync resulted in a system error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator: Win 10 Pro in workgroup version 20H2 using *** Email address is removed for privacy *** receive error when syncing Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator Can't sync from a 2nd Computer with same username Also regedit...
  6. Data sync error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data sync error: hi ad, After reinstalling windows, my laptop syncs very slowly, which leads to me unable to open my file as usual, but wait a long time. I can't even hide unnecessary folders. Before my laptop works very well with onedrive, now it's very bad, I can't work with onedrive. Hope...
  7. WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator"

WiFi- "Sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator": Hello, i've updated to 2004 win version and idk why this happen What i have to do, and how i fix this Thank you! [ATTACH] * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: ABOUT WIFI...
  8. Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sync not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this.: My Surface Book is running 1903 Windows 10. I logon to my computer with my Microsoft Account. I have a Office 386 Home Premium account and have installed all Office programs. I have 3 accounts on an Exchange Server - Exchange Online (Plan 1) which I have configured in...
  9. cannot to sync data in OneDrive

cannot to sync data in OneDrive: I cannot sync data in OneDrive and my computer requires that I contact my system administrator to enable sync. I am a system administrator on my home computer but I don’t know what I can do to fix this issue....
  10. Issues Syncing data with Onedrive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues Syncing data with Onedrive: Dears, recently my colleague replace his laptop, he had around 70 Gb of data. We copy all data to new laptop, and start to sync with Onedrive, however after the sync finished, he his unable to find some files, and got this message However if he goes to Onedrive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to sync one drive

2. sync is not available for your account. contact your system administrator to resolve this

3. unable to sync onedrive contact support

4. Unable to sync one drive data ,
  5. Onedrive sync contact system administrator ,
  6. Onedrive contact my system administrator