Windows 10: Unable to sync music to sony nwz a17 player

Discus and support Unable to sync music to sony nwz a17 player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 problems: all playlist were created using wmp. when trying to sync to sony music it not recognised on divice. trying to sync whole bible... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimashford, Feb 3, 2019.

1. Unable to sync music to sony nwz a17 player

I have 2 problems:

all playlist were created using wmp. when trying to sync to sony music it not recognised on divice.

trying to sync whole bible playlist created using wmp to sony only 500 files convert, not all playlist. why?

Thanks

*** modified the title from: muisc not sync to sony nwz a17 player***

:)

jimashford, Feb 3, 2019

2. A New Mp4 Player.

I'm gonna buy a new Mp4 player. Suggest me some good ones, I personally like the Sony NWZ-F and Cowon iAudio 10.

If there are any good or better please suggest!

Thanks.
    *Cool Unable to sync music to sony nwz a17 player :cool:

Pritish.Prayag, Feb 3, 2019
  3. The best mp3 player for under $130

if you can afford it the Sony NWZ range. I have one, and i was amazed at the sound, the features and the fact that you only need WMP11 to sync. Its easy to use, and comes with a picture and MP4 player.

WhiteLotus, Feb 3, 2019
  4. Unable to sync music to sony nwz a17 player

Music Syncing. Playlists. Local and DRM music.

Here are my options. Each one sucks and is not acceptable.

Sync with Windows Phone Modern App.

Pros:

• I get to listen to my music.
    Cons:

• Won't sync my Xbox Music playlist.
    • Won't sync my Windows Media Player playlist.

Sync with the Windows Phone Desktop App

Pros:

• I get to sync my Windows Media Player playlist.
    • I get to listen to some Xbox Music content. Yeah it's random.
    Cons:

• I don't get to listen to some Xbox Music content. You get an error "unable to confirm media rights usage.

Sync with Windows Media Player

Pros:

• None
    Cons:

• Doesn't work with Xbox Music content.
    • Won't sync the song on playlist that are Xbox Music Content.

Bobby J Cannon, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

Unable to sync music to sony nwz a17 player

1. Unable to sync music to sony nwz a17 player - Similar Threads - Unable sync music

2. Updated Windows 10 Does Not Recognize Sony Walkman Model: NWZ-E344 Anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updated Windows 10 Does Not Recognize Sony Walkman Model: NWZ-E344 Anymore: Updated Windows 10 Does Not Recognize Sony Walkman Model: NWZ-E344 anymore. I have unplugged all USB plugs from computer. I have tried 3 different USB Cables I have plugged and unplugged the 3 cables into 2 different USB ports I have restarted my computer several times...
  3. Looking for a music player

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a music player: I need to make playlists from local files, but I want the playlists to have images. Spotify doesn't work in my country. I really want it to be UWP, but normal works as well. VLC UWP is the closest I've found, but the playlists don't let you add covers submitted by...
  4. music player.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music player.: Internet Edge forced itself onto my computer after I rejected it. Now I cannot find any of my downloaded music...Can you help me find it? It was stored in my player. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/music-player/b3e561d8-e6b4-4e3c-9b7b-0a363f84ad15"
  5. muisc not sync to sony nwz a17 player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    muisc not sync to sony nwz a17 player: I have 2 problems: all playlist were created using wmp. when trying to sync to sony music it not recognised on divice. trying to sync whole bible playlist created using wmp to sony only 500 files convert, not all playlist. why? Thanks...
  6. sync music to me mp3 player

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    sync music to me mp3 player: I cannot get my cd music to sync to my mp3 player any help it keeps saying to add my device I have added it but cannot download anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-music-to-me-mp3-player/4963a69c-4e99-450b-b5ee-870275944912
  7. Music player/manager.

Music player/manager.: Is there any music player like winamp but can search within a playlist to let you que up songs to play before the other items in the list you are playing? Or instead of duplicating files in a list to get them to play more you can just raise their shuffle priority? So many...
  8. Sony DVD player not playing music in the intended order

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sony DVD player not playing music in the intended order: Following upgrade of computer (win 10), my Sony dvd player opens albums with the tracks displayed (and played) in alphabetical order...not the intended track order. Never did this before. Any ideas? **original Title** Streaming music...
  9. music video players

music video players: i went to mozzillafirefox to finally be able to download almost any music and then some videos have videos WINX youtube free downloader etc. is there a way to consolidate all to one player such as media 10. and because i am paranoid from previous videos dissappearing before i...
  10. music player

music player: Hi all, please could someone tell me how to move my music back to windows media player, I have problems using interface of Groove Music, and since someone f****d about with my laptop, they seem to have moved music to aforesaid Groove... please please help *Sad*Mad*Confused...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sony nwz-a17 songs not found

2. unable to sync music created by wmp