Windows 10: Unable to sync my google mail accounts.

Discus and support Unable to sync my google mail accounts. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I just don't know why it is so difficult for Windows and Microsoft users to sync email accounts and the windows store sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by 李正赜, Sep 27, 2018.

1. 李正赜 Win User

Unable to sync my google mail accounts.

I just don't know why it is so difficult for Windows and Microsoft users to sync email accounts and the windows store sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

李正赜, Sep 27, 2018
  2. AndreTen Win User

Windows 10 Mail App - stop sync automatically Gmail Account

Where did you get that message about mail app isn't supported? And to create application password? Can you post a picture of it?

I'm using gmail account in Mail app with two step verification and all I had to do was confirm password and second step verification.. All went smooth, and I'm getting mails in multiple Windows PCs and phone.

AndreTen, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Sync ONLY calendar data in my google account with the Windows 10 calendar app?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

Step 1:Before adding the account:

• Click on Notification icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • Select All settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Select Calendar.
    • Select Choose apps that can access Calendar.
    • Turn off Mail and Calendar.
    Add the account, then go to next step:

Step 2: After adding the account.

• Open Calendar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select the google account.
    • Select Change Mail box sync settings.
    • Under sync options, turn off Email and
      Contacts
    Hope it helps. Write to us if you need any more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Sep 27, 2018
  4. Unable to sync my google mail accounts.

Unable to sign in to Google Backup and Sync

Hello,
    I am having trouble logging in Google Backup and Sync on one particular Windows 10 PC in my house.
    It started around the April updates.
    All my other PCs could log in to Backup and Sync without problem, but my main PC cannot.
    I tried many methods (registry cleanup, firewall, antivirus, etc.) and even using the ISO to reinstall Windows 10 (still keeping my apps and files) but I still get an "Error Something went wrong. Your account might not have been added" message when I tried to log in on the first step for Backup and Sync after reinstalling the software. When tried to log in with a browser, after all the steps the browser got stuck on a blank page without anyway to proceed.
    I sought support from the Google Drive forum, but the suggestions they gave still did not solve my problem, and then they just gave up. I wonder if anyone here could help me?

Here is the error message (the next button was unresponsive): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    I checked the log generated by Backup and Sync, and I noticed an error at the end and not sure if it is related: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Here is the post I made on the Google Drive forum: https://productforums.google.com/for...ve/N3ZwAB6-R_c

Thank you

aoironowind, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Unable to sync my google mail accounts.

1. Unable to sync my google mail accounts. - Similar Threads - Unable sync google

2. mail for other mail unable to sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mail for other mail unable to sync: I recently managed to configure to able to receive/send using my corporate email address. It is failing to sync, what could problem? Assist me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-for-other-mail-unable-to-sync/caec0fe1-520c-4782-a8bf-c2272b91cdb0
  3. mail for other mail unable to sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mail for other mail unable to sync: I recently managed to configure to able to receive/send using my corporate email address. It is failing to sync, what could problem? Assist me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-for-other-mail-unable-to-sync/caec0fe1-520c-4782-a8bf-c2272b91cdb0
  4. Mail and Calendar sync with Google Workspace

Mail and Calendar sync with Google Workspace: I'm trying to get my Google Workspace calendar to sync with the Calendar app so a CRM program can create meetings. I can't sync Calendar with my Google workspace account, I can with personal gmail. Do you know a way to do this? Or another program I could use?Just to clarify,...
  5. Unable to login in MAIL app with my google account.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to login in MAIL app with my google account.: I'm unable to connect my google account with the mail app. After entering login and password, system is showing error code 0x80070490. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-login-in-mail-app-with-my-google-account/950b48b0-b734-4cae-bed7-40bf70306c92
  6. Windows 10 Mail unable to sync my Gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail unable to sync my Gmail accounts: As the title says my windows 10 mail app is unable to sync and download new emails on my gmail accounts. I use one outlook account and the two gmail ones, my outlook one works fine, also on my second pc the gmails sync just fine. Had this problem for a long while and I...
  7. adding a google account to my mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    adding a google account to my mail: I want to add a new google account to my email settings. It wont let me citing error 0x8007042b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-google-account-to-my-mail/3cb988c4-38cc-4661-b345-fc8a6793c8be
  8. Unable to sync Mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to sync Mail app: I am on Gmail and have several accounts. I have the Mail app installed as well. But it stopped syncing new emails for my gmail accounts. The issue occurred suddenly. Before it worked fine. When I try to manage accounts in the Mail App settings and click on one of the...
  9. sync my contacts in people with my google account

sync my contacts in people with my google account: Hi, I am trying to move my contacts from my microsoft phone to my PC and then to my new android phone. So, in PEOPLE, I've added a new account (google) and them it requires to fix account, which I've done but, now appears an error 0x8007274c. Can you help? Thank you,...
  10. I can't sync mail with a google account

I can't sync mail with a google account: So I've been trying to sync my google account with windows live mail, but it keeps saying that I need to give the account permission to sync the device. I don't know what else I can do...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to give google permission to sync account

2. unable to link google mail to windows mail

3. unable to sync google email