Windows 10: Unable to sync my onedrive folder

Discus and support Unable to sync my onedrive folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Onedrive folder seems to have stopped syncing. I tried to unlink my account and link it back again after searching on the internet, but it seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JarrenChiaZq, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Unable to sync my onedrive folder

My Onedrive folder seems to have stopped syncing.

I tried to unlink my account and link it back again after searching on the internet, but it seems to always be linked. ie i cant unlink my account.

However, when I click on the onedrive icon on the taskbar, it asks me to sign in to my one drive, which after clicking it, nothing happens.

:)

JarrenChiaZq, Sep 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft turns on shared folder sync for OneDrive

Source: Allow folders to be shared/co-owned with access/sync the same for all co-owners - Feature Suggestions for Microsoft OneDrive

Brink, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to find photographs in OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to see the Photographs that are uploaded in OneDrive. I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to find the files:

1. Login to
      https://onedirve.live.com
      with your Microsoft account.
    2. Check for the folders or files that are uploaded.

If you are unable to find the photographs, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Unable to sync my onedrive folder

Caledon Ken, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Unable to sync my onedrive folder

1. Unable to sync my onedrive folder - Similar Threads - Unable sync onedrive

2. Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive: Reinstalled Windows 10 on laptop. Have all my files/folders backup on OneDrive. My Pictures folder is 79Gb. Is it going to take a long time to sync my Pictures folder back to my Laptop I like a copy on my laptop as well as on OneDrive as I only have 65mb internet speed....
  3. Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Syncing Files/Folder with OneDrive: Reinstalled Windows 10 on laptop. Have all my files/folders backup on OneDrive. My Pictures folder is 79Gb. Is it going to take a long time to sync my Pictures folder back to my Laptop I like a copy on my laptop as well as on OneDrive as I only have 65mb internet speed....
  4. Onedrive and This PC folder sync

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive and This PC folder sync: I have Windows 10 and just moved to Onedrive in order to sync my files to the cloud like I did with iDrive. My goal is to ensure all the files and folders in the Documents folder and Desktop are backed up automatically whenever they change. Boom!Unfortunately, when I change...
  5. Onedrive and This PC folder sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive and This PC folder sync: I have Windows 10 and just moved to Onedrive in order to sync my files to the cloud like I did with iDrive. My goal is to ensure all the files and folders in the Documents folder and Desktop are backed up automatically whenever they change. Boom!Unfortunately, when I change...
  6. OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive folder not syncing with cloud: Hi, this my first post here. I don't know if I have put this in the correct forum, apologies if not. My Windows Version is 20H2. For some reason I created my OneDrive folder within my existing OneDrive setup, in C:\Users\Username\OneDrive\Email attachments\Documents. I don't...
  7. OneDrive Sync to specifc folders

OneDrive Sync to specifc folders: Hi. I'm trying to use a single OneDrive account to sync to a number of PC's and a NAS but only specific files/folders. The NAS does this perfectly but One Drive wants to synchronize files I don't want. The issue is and I see this as huge failing, there is a potential to hold...
  8. Unable to delete a folder from my desktop synced to OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to delete a folder from my desktop synced to OneDrive.: I daily sync my one drive. My desktop also synces with it. I am a Minecraft texture pack creator. I created an assets file to make a texture pack on my desktop. When I wanted to delete it, I couldn't. It says I need permission from ASUS/ASUS to make changes to this file. Then...
  9. Unable to un-sync folders in Onedrive catch22

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to un-sync folders in Onedrive catch22: I recently built a new computer and did a fresh Windows 10 install. During the install I entered my Live credentials and I guess Windows automatically selects certain folders to backup to Onedrive, the documents folder and the desktop folders being among those automatically...
  10. Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive

Not Syncing Folders with OneDrive: How do I add a folder to my desktop without having OneDrive attempt to sync it? I wanted to move a large file and for ease of access wanted to place it on the desktop. I don't want OneDrive to upload all 6GB of it. What I tried: I created a "Local" folder on Desktop. I...