Windows 10: Unable to sync my settings or log in to access Microsoft Apps

Discus and support Unable to sync my settings or log in to access Microsoft Apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can log in to my laptop and OneDrive using my pin and password and my Microsoft email using my password, but cannot access Microsoft Apps using the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by KVE09, Apr 6, 2020.

1. KVE09 Win User

Unable to sync my settings or log in to access Microsoft Apps

I can log in to my laptop and OneDrive using my pin and password and my Microsoft email using my password, but cannot access Microsoft Apps using the same log in info. Specifically, I need to access the App version of OneNote for my uni assessments and when prompted to log in I get the message 'Something went wrong', 'Please try again later', '0x801301f4'. I have spent the last few hours searching on here for fixes and so far nothing has worked.

This has been an issue since a Windows update last year. My laptop lost power during the update which caused damage to my operating system. I had to get it reloaded by an IT person. Ever since then I've had this issue with syncing and accessing Microsoft Apps.

I don't understand why my pin and password work for OneDrive prompted to log in every time I turn my laptop on, password works for email, but can't sync or log in to Apps???

:)

KVE09, Apr 6, 2020

2. Sync My Settings Not Syncing

I had a problem previously related to my sync setting being greyed out. Now i have my 2 pcs logged in with a online Microsoft account, all the sync settings are turned on with both pc's. Still it does not seem to be syncing. Any suggestions guys?

revelator1969, Apr 6, 2020
  3. Windows 10: Sync my settings

Now what?

Ken REGAN Ph D Crim, Apr 6, 2020
  4. Unable to sync my settings or log in to access Microsoft Apps

Unable to set up Microsoft Account

Hi CrossFitDerek,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I am sorry to know that you are unable to set up Microsoft account on Windows 10.

Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

• Are you able to log into Microsoft account online?
    • What error message you receive when you enter the new password?
    I suggest you to try the steps provided, in the link below.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

Unable to sync my settings or log in to access Microsoft Apps

1. Unable to sync my settings or log in to access Microsoft Apps - Similar Threads - Unable sync settings

2. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC: Hi,I am able to log into Microsoft 365 online, but am unable to log into any applications on my PC. I am getting an error message 80090016 each time. I can't 'get help' though the PC settings because it is not letting me log in. I would please appreciate some assistance....
  3. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC: Hi,I am able to log into Microsoft 365 online, but am unable to log into any applications on my PC. I am getting an error message 80090016 each time. I can't 'get help' though the PC settings because it is not letting me log in. I would please appreciate some assistance....
  4. Unable to log into any Microsoft App on PC

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Unable to access pin set up from log in page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to access pin set up from log in page: I deleted an old email address from Microsoft site and changed to the new default email address but when I restarted my computer and logged into my new email account, entered my new password, windows wants me to set up a pin. If I click next it says there was an issue and try...
  6. No Settings App Popups - Unable to access menus

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Settings App Popups - Unable to access menus: Hi, I've recently had need to dive around the settings app & set a few things up, but it seems i am not getting popups for certain buttons. Having checked on another device, menus that should appear for certain buttons do not appear on my main PC, including the menus for:...
  7. Sync My Settings Not Syncing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sync My Settings Not Syncing: I had a problem previously related to my sync setting being greyed out. Now i have my 2 pcs logged in with a online Microsoft account, all the sync settings are turned on with both pc's. Still it does not seem to be syncing. Any suggestions guys? 147892
  8. Unable to sync Mail app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to sync Mail app: I am on Gmail and have several accounts. I have the Mail app installed as well. But it stopped syncing new emails for my gmail accounts. The issue occurred suddenly. Before it worked fine. When I try to manage accounts in the Mail App settings and click on one of the...
  9. Unable to sync settings.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to sync settings.: Hi, I did a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. When I try to sync settings its greyed out with error "sync is not available for your account. Contact your system administrator to resolve this." I am the only user and I am the administrator. Im logged in using my Microsoft...
  10. Unable to access Apps & features setting

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to access Apps & features setting: Unable to access apps & features setting or any of the settings under system. 73048