Windows 10: Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone

Discus and support Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Although I did search before posting this, I still have not found the solution. Devices and Accounts: Laptop computer with Outlook 2007 and Outlook... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jhcarver, Jan 1, 2017.

1. jhcarver Win User

Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone

Although I did search before posting this, I still have not found the solution.

Devices and Accounts:
    Laptop computer with Outlook 2007 and Outlook Connector
    Nokia 928 with Windows Phone 8.1
    Email and accounts:
    Microsoft account with gmail.com address
    Outlook account with outlook.com address

I tried to follow the method described in https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2459660 I have added my Microsoft live account to Outlook 2007 using the connector. My Outlook.com email messages do sync with my phone. I can COPY my Outlook calendar to my live account as an ics file but I cannot get them to sync.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Regards,
    John

:)

jhcarver, Jan 1, 2017

2. Windows 8.1 phone calendar missing Outlook.com calendar

Trying to sync outlook 2007 calendar appointments to lumia 640 windows 8.1 phone calendar. Completed connection from Outlook 2007 to Outlook.com. Outlook.com showing appointments from Outlook 2007 in "Calendar". Windows phone calendar not showing Outlook.com
    "Calendar" as a calendar selection option. Only showing "Patrick's Calendar, Birthday Calendar, and US Holiday" See no way to add the outlook.com "calendar" to phone calendar.

Patrick Wine, Jan 1, 2017
  3. JakV Win User
    WP8: Sync Calendar To WP Has Erroneous Info! Article ID: 2459660

There's an error on your site concerning "Sync your Outlook calendar to Windows Phone." The information given for 'Manually import your Outlook CALENDAR' info for Outlook 2007 is, 'Manually import your CONTACTS' info for Outlook 2007.

Please check: Sync your Outlook calendar (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2459660/en-us)

If you use Outlook without Exchange

Step 2: Sync your calendar

Option 3: Manually import you Outlook CONTACTS.......

The info listed is for CONTACTS and not CALENDAR.......and it should read CALENDAR not CONTACTS!

JakV, Jan 1, 2017
  4. jhcarver Win User

Additional observation:
    If I manually add a calendar event in Outlook.live.com/owa, it does appear on my phone as well.

jhcarver, Jan 1, 2017
Thema:

1. Unable to sync Outlook 2007 calendar with Windows phone - Similar Threads - Unable sync Outlook

2. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  3. Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to sync calendar with sidebar calendar: I have just synced my work calendar from an online website with my outlook calendar. It has successfully synced to the calendar on the outlook app.However, it is not showing up on the sidebar calendar when I click on the time and date on bottom right hand corner. I was...
  4. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  5. sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sync windows 10 outlook calendar to androids outlook calendar: I've got Windows10 home version installed on my desktop. I use Microsoft mail on my desktop for email and calendar. On my Android I use the Microsoft Mobile Outlook app for the same things. What I would like is for the calendars to sync with each other. So, if I add an appt...
  6. Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Syncing iCloud with Outlook and Calendar: Hi, I’m trying to sync iCloud with W10 but with no success, I generated the password but it still doesn’t work. I also have the iCloud app installed and functional on the pc but for some reason doesn’t sync with mail or calendar. And as I said I went on my Apple ID and...
  7. A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    A way to sync an Outlook calendar with Google Calendar?: Hi! My work recently switched from Google Calendar to Outlook, and the whole process has been a bit confusing for me. I still primarily use Google services for just about everything and I'd ideally like to keep it that way. Is there a way to have all my Outlook events show...
  8. Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 to Windows Phone --Can't sync contacts and calendar: A widespread problem? My Outlook 2016 Mail is performing normally in Windows 10 and syncing mail with my phone. However...I cannot sync my calendar or contacts into my Lumia 735. I get hints (nothing specific) from online searching that since my service provider (Time Warner)...
  9. Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone

Outlook 2007 calendar won't sync with iPhone: I just upgraded to W10. I had numerous problems and thought I had them fixed after upgrading my graphics card to Radeon R7 250 1GB, but now I realize my iPhone will not sync its calendar with Outlook 2007 any longer. When I look in default apps I note that there is no default...
  10. Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App

Online Outlook Calendar not syncing with Windows Calendar App: Hello everybody, my online outlook calendar does not sync with my Windows Calendar app. I am talking about the online calendar which can be accessed after sign-in here: Prihláste sa do svojho konta Microsoft which for me used to always take all the information from my...