Windows 10: Unable to sync using my gmail email

Discus and support Unable to sync using my gmail email in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am unable to sync my gmail email address. I receive a message that says I am not connected to the internet and gives a code of 0x800704cf. But, if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ron Dowda, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Ron Dowda Win User

Unable to sync using my gmail email

I am unable to sync my gmail email address. I receive a message that says I am not connected to the internet and gives a code of 0x800704cf.

But, if I use my outlook email address it works. I can enable sync.

I even created a new gmail email address and it still fails with the failure message and code. Any suggestions?

I need to get my gmail email address to work sync.

thanks,

:)

Ron Dowda, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Luckymee Win User

Gmail account not syncing all emails.

Up until about yesterday, my gmail emails where syncing just fine.
    All my old emails where aggregated into the list just fine.

Now when I open my Gmail it only shows the latest 2 and 3 old emails for a total of 5.
    I deleted Gmail then re-added it to the same effect.

Is their anyway to fix this.

Thanks very much,

Connor.

Luckymee, Dec 23, 2020
  3. unable to sync gmail

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• How exactly are you trying to sync the Gmail on Mail app?

• A screenshot of the issue would be wonderful.
    Please visit: How to include a screenshot in your post

How to include a screenshot in your post

Let’s try simple steps and check if it helps.

Method 1.

I would recommend you to run app troubleshooter and check if it helps. Follow the below link to run app troubleshooter.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

If the issue still persist try the below method.

Method 2.

I suggest you to un-install and re-install the mail client and check. Follow the below steps to un-install the app.

• Type Windows in the search box and right click on Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.

• Type get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps* | remove-appxpackage
      on the PowerShell and hit Enter.
    Once you un-install the app you can install it again form Windows store.

Visit the below link for Add all your email accounts to Outlook.com

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/outlook/gmail

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 23, 2020
  4. weybrew Win User

All Gmail links fail

Thanks to Caledon Ken...your suggestion had no effect.

Thanks to bro67...Interestingly enough the Gmail link to this forum reply actually worked, as did your link to "How to Fix....." I tried steps 1 and 2 without success. Step 3 gave me the following screen, which didn't look like the article described. At any rate, the probem is unchanged...screenshot follows.

Unable to sync using my gmail email [​IMG]

Unable to sync using my gmail email [​IMG]

weybrew, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Unable to sync using my gmail email - Similar Threads - Unable sync using

2. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  3. Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to send to emails to gmail accounts: Suddenly, I am unable to send email to gmail accounts ... error message from Windows: "We weren't able to send this message, so we've put it in your Drafts folder. Before you try sending it again, you can check to see if the address is correct and that no attachments are too...
  4. Windows 10 Mail unable to sync my Gmail accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mail unable to sync my Gmail accounts: As the title says my windows 10 mail app is unable to sync and download new emails on my gmail accounts. I use one outlook account and the two gmail ones, my outlook one works fine, also on my second pc the gmails sync just fine. Had this problem for a long while and I...
  5. Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help

in Browsers and Email
    Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help: Since Win 10 20H2 upgrade gmail email will not sync with outlook email. I know gmail does not think outlook is secure enough. Somewhere in gmail settings there is a permission to allow access to outlook. 174492
  6. Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Sync Outlook email with gmail-Help: Since Win 10 20H2 upgrade gmail email will not sync with outlook email. I know gmail does not think outlook is secure enough. Somewhere in gmail settings there is a permission to allow access to outlook. 174492
  7. Gmail sync

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gmail sync: My updates installed last night and now Gmail won't sync. Checked the sync settings and they are all on. Surface and Iphone are receiving email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-sync/397fee16-ba02-48cc-8fa1-8466bb8d5f5f
  8. UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX

UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL USING GMAIL ON THIS PC, OUTGOING EMAIL GO THE TO SPAM BOX: I am unable to send email using my GMAIL account, all emails end up in my spam box. How can I correct this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-send-email-using-gmail-on-this-pc/aa91df48-7e8f-4a19-a327-434aee690446
  9. Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Unable To Archive Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security &...
  10. Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.

Unable To Archieve Emails From Gmail Using MailStore.: Hi, I'm trying to archive emails from gmail using mailstore home version.12 It keeps on coming up with ssl error, mailstore said to switch off content filtering pls assist on how. ive got windows 10 and am running avg thanks pedro ***Moved From: Windows 10/Security &...