Windows 10: Unable to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to windows 10

Discus and support Unable to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am trying to transfer my photos from iPhone 11 to windows 10. However, it says cannot read the device. But I am able to see the photos in the file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nasima Singh, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Unable to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to windows 10

I am trying to transfer my photos from iPhone 11 to windows 10. However, it says cannot read the device. But I am able to see the photos in the file explorer, but when trying to copy, it gives an error.

:)

Nasima Singh, Apr 7, 2021

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Apr 7, 2021
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Unable to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to windows 10

Transferring Photos from iPhone7 with IOS 11 to PC with Windows 10

• I took 3 photos with my phone and tried to send them to my PC.

I downloaded the photos from iCloud to my PC using a USB cable, but then I could not find the pics after searching every link and folder.

So I went to the multicolored photos app on my iphone, checked the photos and mailed them to myself with the intent of copying them to the desktop or storing them in my pics or download folder.

The files are jpegs but when I saved them to my desktop, so I could attach them to an email message, it did not work.

The pics were stored in html, only option; and I have a big Google icon as a shortcut.

So........I have three pics in an email message but I can't drag them anywhere else.

How can I convert them or take a pic to be stored in the same manner if I saw a pic online and right clicked to save?

I want to move them from the iPhone to an email message.

I want to use them as an attachment ( jpeg? ) but ideally I would like to post the pic in my email so it occupies a larger area that does not need expanding like a jpeg photo.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Raymond
      DallasSilver Iphone 7 128GB

EDITREPORT
      + QUOTEREPLY

Unable to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to windows 10 avatar_male_m.png

RaymondWindoz10, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

Unable to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to windows 10

1. Unable to transfer photos from iPhone 11 to windows 10 - Similar Threads - Unable transfer photos

2. Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone: Hi, I have some photos that I have transferred to my PC from my iphone. Now I cannot view them. I have tried opening them with HEIC Image Viewer Converter and this is the sort of message I get. I would be grateful for some suggestions. Many thanks....
  3. Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone: Hi, I have some photos that I have transferred to my PC from my iphone. Now I cannot view them. I have tried opening them with HEIC Image Viewer Converter and this is the sort of message I get. I would be grateful for some suggestions. Many thanks....
  4. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  5. transfer photos from iphone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transfer photos from iphone to pc: transfer photos from iphone to pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/66345572-d40d-4fb0-9fed-084a432c349e
  6. Transferring photos from Iphone to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring photos from Iphone to windows 10: I need to be able to transfer some pictures from my I phone to my PC WIN 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-windows-10/dc47dcb6-8cd1-4779-8f38-14d1d258951c
  7. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  8. Help with transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with transferring photos from iPhone to Windows 10: I had Windows 8 and was able to transfer photos to my PC from my iPhone. Recently I got Windows 10 and now I can't control the photos. I would love someone to tell me what settings I need to revise. Thanks....
  9. Transfer photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer photos from iPhone to PC: hi, how can I download the pictures from my iPhone to my Lenovo ***Original title: photos*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/3577e2df-60b3-4792-9adc-ad0323bdfe20"
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889