Windows 10: Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

Discus and support Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an old Android phone and a laptop running Windows 10. My phone doesn’t have an SD card and a data package. I did everything I can, updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sara Leer, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Sara Leer Win User

Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

I have an old Android phone and a laptop running Windows 10. My phone doesn’t have an SD card and a data package. I did everything I can, updated drivers for this Motorola Rival phone

:)

Sara Leer, Apr 26, 2019
  2. DaedalusHelios, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Apr 26, 2019
  4. Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

1. Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC - Similar Threads - Unable transfer photos

2. Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone: Hi, I have some photos that I have transferred to my PC from my iphone. Now I cannot view them. I have tried opening them with HEIC Image Viewer Converter and this is the sort of message I get. I would be grateful for some suggestions. Many thanks....
  3. Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to view photos transferred to PC from iPhone: Hi, I have some photos that I have transferred to my PC from my iphone. Now I cannot view them. I have tried opening them with HEIC Image Viewer Converter and this is the sort of message I get. I would be grateful for some suggestions. Many thanks....
  4. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  5. photo transfer from i phone

photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  6. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  8. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  9. Transfer photos from Motorola (L6) phone to W10 PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer photos from Motorola (L6) phone to W10 PC: I've tried, but the best I have managed is to get an Icon for the Phone in my Devices and Printers using USB The PC does not seem to have Bluetooth to be able to recognise the Motorola when it transmitting "Find Me" next to the PC. Is BlueTooth supported in my Free Version...
  10. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...