Windows 10: Unable to transfer photos to a CD

Discus and support Unable to transfer photos to a CD in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot transfer photos from my PC with Windows 10 to a CD card. Please help. Thank you for advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Todd Goffer, May 18, 2019.

1. Unable to transfer photos to a CD

I cannot transfer photos from my PC with Windows 10 to a CD card.

Please help.

Thank you for advance

:)

Todd Goffer, May 18, 2019
  2. DaedalusHelios, May 18, 2019
  3. ethel_186 Win User
    How to transfer photos to a CD?

Hi, Nikhar, So I have tried transferring photos to a cd. First I noticed that when I drag photos to the list, there are a lot of duplicates, which I was careful not to drag duplicates.

Then at the end it tells me that Windows Media Player cannot burn the files. Verify that the burner is connected properly (I believe it is ) and you have installed the latest device driver.

And when I try to play the cd it tells me encountered a problem while playing the file

Ethel

ethel_186, May 18, 2019
  4. Unable to transfer photos to a CD

windows trouble transferring photos

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to transfer photos from iPhone?
    2. Have you tried transferring photos from any other device?
    3. Have you tried connecting the iPhone to any other PC to transfer photos?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check if that helps.

Method 1:

Since you are unable to access the photos on the iPhone, I suggest you to refer the article on

DCOM event ID 10016 is logged in Windows

Method 2:

Re-install iTunes and check.

1. Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
    2. Search for iTunes and click on it.
    3. Now click on uninstall and follow the instructions.

Also, you can refer the article to
    Import photos and videos from phone to PC

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 18, 2019
Thema:

Unable to transfer photos to a CD

1. Unable to transfer photos to a CD - Similar Threads - Unable transfer photos

2. transferring photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring photos: Hi, I am having trouble trying to add photos to my photos app on my pc. I can add photos to a documents folder but whenever I try to transfer to the photos folder it comes up with the error of not enough space even though I have plenty of space left on my hard driveI'd be so...
  3. photo transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer: I am trying to transfer my photos from iPhone to my desktop pc running windows 10. I click on the photos "import" and it starts to import pictures to my pc. After about 15-20 pictures, it stops and says "Something went wrong. Your files might not have been imported. Try...
  4. transfer photos

transfer photos: Is it possible to transfer photos from my PC windows 10 to an Apple I-pad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos/099398e4-4e37-4c53-86d5-c45d39f3f05a
  5. transferring photos from a cd to pc

transferring photos from a cd to pc: I am trying to import photos from a CD to windows 10 pc when I click on import all I get is "from a folder" or "from a USB" no CD?DVD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-a-cd-to-pc/033f1318-d070-4b92-b711-ad76be8025e7"
  6. unable to view transferred photos

unable to view transferred photos: I have just tried to transfer photos from my android device to my laptop (a transfer I practice regularly). On this occasion, none of the files I've transferred will open. "Photos" suggests "it appears that we don't support this file format" and other programs produce...
  7. Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC: I have an old Android phone and a laptop running Windows 10. My phone doesn’t have an SD card and a data package. I did everything I can, updated drivers for this Motorola Rival phone...
  8. How to transfer photos to a CD?

How to transfer photos to a CD?: I have been trying to transfer photos from my computer win 10 to a cd. Just cannot be able to do that. Also how do I delete duplicate photos from my computer ? * Moved from IE(other)/XP ***Modified title from: transferring photos to a cd***...
  9. transferring photos to a cd

transferring photos to a cd: I have been trying to transfer photos from my computer win 10 to a cd. Just cannot be able to do that. Also how do I delete duplicate photos from my computer ? * Moved from IE(other)/XP...
  10. transferring photos

transferring photos: how do i transferr photos from my zte cell phone to mhy lenovo ideapad laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos/9d306804-25c0-4f9f-851a-2f7ef8f2578a"