Windows 10: Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator

Discus and support Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am the admin of my own computer. However, when I went to turn off core isolation, it claims can only be turned off by an administrator. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by dhjsjjksjksdkjkksk, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator

I am the admin of my own computer. However, when I went to turn off core isolation, it claims can only be turned off by an administrator.

Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator f3c02787-c4fe-4b20-be54-1cdc4ce10afd?upload=true.png

Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator a9aa4330-eb9e-47ca-9913-eb5e4a9d568d?upload=true.png

:)

dhjsjjksjksdkjkksk, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10  

It looks like the .reg file in step 2 of Option Two in this tutorial worked to turn on Core isolation for you.

Correct, you could use step 3 to turn it off.

Brink, Oct 10, 2020
  3. Core Isolation

I can't turn on Core Isolation because there is a message that says, it is managed by your administrator. If I am the administrator, shouldn't I be able to turn it on?

ChanelPyatt, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator

Core isolation not turning on

I am running a AMD build with windows 10 and had my core isolation on prior. I downloaded an update on a driver for my Elgato game capture and now my Core isolation will not turn back on.

Richard Galente, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator

1. Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator - Similar Threads - Unable turn Core

2. Core Isolation turn off after activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Core Isolation turn off after activation: Hi i made this ticket because i have a problem and i dont know how to resolve them my problem is i try to enable core isolation and i have the option to turn it on and my computer restart but at the restart the core isolation is turn off again it was working before and i...
  3. Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator: Statement: this setting is managed by your administratorI know how to change the registry, but why is this even blocked? Is my PC compromised?It also has the same statement "this setting is managed by your administrator" for the Local Security Authority protection, which is...
  4. Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to turn Core Isolation off despite being administrator: Statement: this setting is managed by your administratorI know how to change the registry, but why is this even blocked? Is my PC compromised?It also has the same statement "this setting is managed by your administrator" for the Local Security Authority protection, which is...
  5. Windows Core Isolation Turn Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Core Isolation Turn Off: Hi, I have problem with my pc, after enabling Hyper-V, I got a security warning the Windows Core Isolation turn off. When I tried to turn back on, it gave me incompatible driver warning. WD Ses driver OEM23.inf. I have uninstall the driver then my PC run into BSOD. Is there...
  6. Windows Core Isolation Turn Off

Windows Core Isolation Turn Off: Hi, I have problem with my pc, after enabling Hyper-V, I got a security warning the Windows Core Isolation turn off. When I tried to turn back on, it gave me incompatible driver warning. WD Ses driver OEM23.inf. I have uninstall the driver then my PC run into BSOD. Is there...
  7. Core Isolation turned off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Core Isolation turned off: Hi, today I saw that my core isolation was disabled and I couldn't able to turn it on. My PC specs:Device name DESKTOP-3N4I3UD Processor AMD Ryzen 5 3500U with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz Installed RAM 12.0 GB 9.95 GB usable Device ID 2E093D61-952E-4796-9D76-90BAC73C8EF2...
  8. Turning off Hyper-v turned off Core Isolation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Turning off Hyper-v turned off Core Isolation: I was trying to disable hyper-v for Bluestacks. I couldn't find the "hyper-v" program in the "turn windows features on and off," so I downloaded their exe to turn it off from https://cdn3.bluestacks.com/nilanshu/HD-DisableHyperV_native.exe and it worked but in the process...
  9. Incompatible driver Core Isolation turned off.

Incompatible driver Core Isolation turned off.: My Core Isolation was turned off by Memory Integrity as at least one driver is incompatible. I have tried to get the right driver at Intel; I was told current driver was good. Dell told me the same thing. As I tried to find help a page article Microsoft could help me. Anyone...
  10. Unable to turn on core isolation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to turn on core isolation: Every time I try to turn on core isolation it says my pc has an incompatible driver named xhunter1.sys. How can I fix this problem or update the driver to turn on memory integrity ???...